"You have been banned"

Cina

The ban will be lifted on <insert prolonged date here"

Anyone randomly get that there?

I just relogged and it was fine then.

jeston

Yeah.. I had that too the last couple of weeks. Must just be a mistake.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
You were banned from the thread for insulting me, as it said in the message you would have received, after being mental for ages, despite about 4 posters trying to explain you got the wrong end of the stick.

If anything it's a bit lenient, but feel free to make it into a big deal.

Rory 7

You were banned from the thread for insulting me, as it said in the message you would have received, after being mental for ages, despite about 4 posters trying to explain you got the wrong end of the stick.

If anything it's a but lenient, but feel free to make it into a big deal.
Not trying to make it into a big deal, honestly I'm not. My track record on this forum demonstrates that.

In terms of abuse, you initiated that by calling me a fruit loop. And in terms of getting the wrong end of the stick, I didn't.

Petty on your part, is it because your name has been changed?

Lenient, I think not. Lock me out of the thread if you want.

I guess I was only replying to the thread because I felt it was a badly thought out thread in the first place.

Obviously I'm not allowed to challenge that. Amazing, in this era of internet bullying.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Not trying to make it into a big deal, honestly I'm not. My track record on this forum demonstrates that.

In terms of abuse, you initiated that by calling me a fruit loop. And in terms of getting the wrong end of the stick, I didn't.

Petty on your part, is it because your name has been changed?

Lenient, I think not. Lock me out of the thread if you want.

I guess I was only replying to the thread because I felt it was a badly thought out thread in the first place.

Obviously I'm not allowed to challenge that. Amazing, in this era of internet bullying.

How wrong can one man be?

Brwned called you a fruit loop, you called me a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.

I changed my own name for a laugh.

I don't need your permission to lock you out of a thread you single-handedly turned into a car crash.

Again, I didn't bully you, you insulted me.

Rory 7

How wrong can one man be?

Brwned called you a fruit loop, you called me a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.

I changed my own name for a laugh.

I don't need your permission to lock you out of a thread you single-handedly turned into a car crash.

Again, I didn't bully you, you insulted me.
Well then I stand corrected, of course if I could log into the thread I'd be able to confirm it wasn't you who called me the Fruit Loop. But of course I can't. So is Brwned banned for insulting me? And do you think your asertion that I didn't read the thread is not bullying? I'd think again if I were you. The thread itself was a car crash, as several posters pointed out. Not to worry. I know your form now. Pretty poor.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Well then I stand corrected, of course if I could log into the thread I'd be able to confirm it wasn't you who called me the Fruit Loop. But of course I can't. So is Brwned banned for insulting me? And do you think your asertion that I didn't read the thread is not bullying? I'd think again if I were you. The thread itself was a car crash, as several posters pointed out. Not to worry. I know your form now. Pretty poor.

I think Brwned was being quite kind to you after you continuously incorrectly accused him of something he wasn't doing. He tried to no avail to show you he hadn't done what you accused him of. As I did, and Cina and one or two others.

The posters you refer to that called the thread a mess, were almost all referring to your contributions.

And you really think I'd make up the fact I didn't called you a fruit loop and try and stitch Brwned up?

And no, when you plainly missed the point I don't think it's bullying to ask you if you read the thread. At all. Under any circumstances.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Moses definitely called you a fruit loop, Rory, don't let him convince you otherwise, this is all one great big conspiracy.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I'm done now Rory. But you made a tit of yourself in that thread and made it into a joke.

It wasn't just me that saw you get the wrong end of the stick.

You read the thread title and went off on one.

No, you've read it wrong. I went on to say it's a strategy that's brought us a lot of success. I wasn't blaming Sir Alex. I was saying if anyone has a problem with the players we're looking at it has nothing to do with Moyes because they fit the same profile as any signing under Sir Alex. I don't have a problem with them.
The word blame accurately represents the attitude of some fans - as you can see by people in this very thread saying so and so deserves blame. I'm not blaming anyone you fruit loop.
The OP is having a go at people blaming Moyes though.
if I made a thread called "Calling people idiots", would it mean I'm actually calling them idiots? Although, in this case...
The only part of me itching is my brain after reading Rory's posts in this thread.
He says if blame is to be put on anyone it's not Moyes.

If. "If you want to blame " were his exact words. For me Brwned and you agree.

I can't remember the last time I saw an argument stretch 4 pages... all the whilst everyone is seemingly, pretty much in agreement with each other....

Cina

Well, at least we found moses a name he can finally be happy with.

Rory 7

I didn't mis-read that thread and I didn't go off on one.

I've replied to Brwned in PM he sent me and if you like get him to forward it to you.

You have done a very nice job of cherry picking posts, locking me out of the thread, accusing me of mis-reading the thread and continuing to abuse me by claiming I made a 'tit' of myself.

I honestly think that constitutes internet bullying and, in this case from a moderator.

Very poor form. Very very poor form. I am genuiely amazed that you think you are behavining in a responsible manner. I really am.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I almost banned him from the whole forum for 2 days for calling you a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.

But I decided to just laugh instead.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Stop fecking crying you dramatic little bitch.

Yes, I called you a bitch, and no I don't care if you think that constitutes bullying.

Man the feck up.

ciderman9000000

I got an infraction for calling somebody a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime yesterday or the day before.

Since when was Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime not acceptable? Is spastic banned too? The very fabric of the caf is being tampered with!

Rory 7

Stop fecking crying you dramatic little bitch.

Yes, I called you a bitch, and no I don't care if you think that constitutes bullying.

Man the feck up.
I'm not crying at all. More amazement. Can I ask the mods, what is your policy on internet bullying?
Do you have one given the current media storm?

Rory 7

I'm an irresponsible bully now?

I didn't cherry pick the posts, your stupidity dominated 2 pages.
So you are a judge and jury on stupidity? My replies to the thread were in response to what I thought was a ill-conceived thread. For replying to it I was locked out. And yes, I think you are behaving irresponsibly and borderline bullying.

Rory 7

I think the policy should be that only Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime can be bullied.

Rory, you're fair game.
:lol: fair enough. i know pointing out Moses treatment of me makes me look like the Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime. but its worth it. he is way offside on this one.