Your Favorite sporting moment of 2004 -

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012

Goes without saying what mine was. Well the Irish lads will know.

Keane16

Redcafe Minister for Guinness Therapy
Well, if were talking non-United, there was Valentino Rossi's World Championship win - which was stunning, even for him.

Doesn't top the charts though, #33 was stunning as well, even for us. ;)

keaneisking

bazalini said:

Goes without saying what mine was. Well the Irish lads will know.
aye hats off to your lot! it wont be going the same way next year though! :)

i enjoyed watching 17-year olf amir kahn defy his age to get to the olympic final

miley_bob

Had to be us beating the arse in the Fa Cup semis. Allthough beating them after there so called unbeaten run was brilliant.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
my local team (IK Start) winning the norwegian first divison with a mile and Andreas Thorkildsen's olympic gold in javelin.

Looking Busy

3 moments stick out in my mind

1) Seeing Schmeichel and Fergie lift the CL trophy (along with the look on the Germans faces when Ole scored)
2) The point when the TV showed the score board in the Olympic Stadium in Munich and it read 5-1 to England
3) The interview with Steve Redgrave after the Atlanta olympics after he won "If you ever see my go anywhere near a boat again, shoot me" 4 years later he wins again

Tribec

Two things stand out as my favourite sporting moments of 2004.... One was seeing United lift the FA Cup, not for the fact they'd won the cup, but more for the show of respect for Jimmy Davies, that brought a tear to my eye I can tell you......:angel:

Secondly was staying up to the early hours in the morning, listening to the radio coverage of the Bolts beating the Flames in the Stanley Cup Final..... I drew the lucky straw with another Oiler fan, and got to listen to the Flames commentary, whilst he had to stick with the Flames...... Oh how sweet that was.... :keano:

JPo_23

Dave_B said:
mine would have to be seeing Michael Schumacher winning his record breaking 7th Formula 1 World championship.
No no no, the world flower arranging championships were so much more exciting.