Film Your favourite movie quotes

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Tony had a lot of great lines indeed. My favourite was: "I don't give bids to the handicapped. See obviously Richie you're fecking deaf, cause I told you 10 times, and then I find out you still deal blow on those routes"

You're right about the acting and delivery, makes those one liners even stronger.
Ralphie was a quote machine too. Can’t remember the exact quote, but when the dude is in hospital and the doctors have warned he’ll have severe brain damage, and everyone is standing around solemnly, and Ralph pipes up with “well he was never that bright anyway”

And when Tony is upset about the horse being killed, “what are you a fecking vegetarian now, you eat beef and sausage by the barrel load”

Eplel

Ralphie was a quote machine too. Can’t remember the exact quote, but when the dude is in hospital and the doctors have warned he’ll have severe brain damage, and everyone is standing around solemnly, and Ralph pipes up with “well he was never that bright anyway”

And when Tony is upset about the horse being killed, “what are you a fecking vegetarian now, you eat beef and sausage by the barrel load”

:lol:

Remember that one. Followed by Paulie's "Better yet, go to the Ear, Nose and Throat Department. Get your hearing checked!" to Jackie Jr.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
“Look at those assholes, ordinary fecking people. I hate em.” - Bud
Repo Man

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
“I want you to go into the bag and give me my wallet back, it’s the one that says bad motherfecker on it”

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
"I'll have what she's having" - "When Harry met Sally" after the fake orgasm scene

"He's got a knife", Naw that's not a knife, this is a knife" - Crocodile Dundee

Red_Aaron

Had my dream again where I’m making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I’d nailed the compulsaries, so this is it, the finals.

I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6.

Must have been the dismount

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Had my dream again where I’m making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I’d nailed the compulsaries, so this is it, the finals.

I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6.

Must have been the dismount
Something is seriously fecked up here, you dream about your mother watching you having a shag!!

AaronRedDevil

“There’s some good in this world Mr. Frodo and it is worth fighting for”

(Finished by one of the best damn speeches in cinema. Chills everytime)

Last edited:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

Red Rash

The Schofield Kid: It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a trigger.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
The Schofield Kid: It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never present again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a runner.

Unforgiven 2023 remake

surf

How fast can you run?
As fast as a leopard.
How fast are you going to run?
As fast as a leopard.

You forgot your fortune cookie.

SuperiorXI

Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell? The whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

It's not so much the quote itself, so much as it is Cleavon Littles reaction. It's just a brilliantly genuine character breaking moment.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
My favourite favourites:

“I would rather be a ghost drifting by your side as a condemned soul than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.” - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

“When they ask me what I liked the best, I'll tell them, it was you.” - City of Angels

Other Favourites:

I see dead people - Sixth Sense
You had me al hello - Jerry Maguire
Show me the money! - Jerry Maguire

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
" If you're going to pretend you don't care, don't look up. "
Irene Cassini (Uma Thurman) - Gattaca (1997)

Chairman Steve

I always liked George Clooney / Seth Gecko’s rules to the hostage in From Dusk Till Dawn.

’Rule No.1. No noise. No questions. If you make a noise, Mr .44 makes a noise. If you ask a question, Mr .44 answers‘
’Rule No.2. You do what we say when we say it. If you don’t, see Rule No.1’
’Rule No.3. Don’t you ever try and fecking run on us, because I‘ve got 6 little friends and they can all run faster than you can’

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
If you can name these without googling then you know your movies:

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat”
”Do I feel lucky. We’ll do ya punk?”
”What we have here is failure to communicate”
”Leave the gun.Take the cannoli”
”mmm……juicyfruit”
”He’s gone, and we couldn’t do nothing about it”

Belisarius

If you can name these without googling then you know your movies:

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat” - Jaws
”Do I feel lucky. We’ll do ya punk?” - Dirty Harry
”What we have here is failure to communicate” - Forgot the name, Paul Newman was a prisoner and the quote was from the warden - Also the opening to a Guns n' Roses song.
”Leave the gun.Take the cannoli” - Godfather
”mmm……juicyfruit” - ?
”He’s gone, and we couldn’t do nothing about it” - ?

Belisarius

The Schofield Kid: It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a trigger.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Clint has had many memorable lines over the years. My favourite was from "The Outlaw Josie Wales" where Josie is sitting in a tavern and a bounty hunter walks in and turns to face him exposing his gun for a duel then says.

Bounty Hunter: It's nothing personal, a man's got to make a living.

Josie Wales: Dying ain't much of a living son.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Tv Quote from Boston legal. Denny Crane, after sleeping with his dwarf girlfriends mother and getting caught:

“Rule of thumb Alan, a way to a woman’s heart isn’t through her mothers’ vagina”.

Greg House, after discovering one of his fellows has intentionally killed a patient:

“well, better a murder than I misdiagnosis I say.”

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Inbetweeners 2
"Playing the guitar badly, wearing beads, talking about 'one love' and pretending you are friends with Central American villagers - who, by the way, despise you - before heading back to your parents five-bedroomed house in Surrey, doesn't make you a spiritual person, it makes you a bell-end. "