Your favourite player since Ole took the wheel?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Herrera and Matic look very solid.
Rashford is becoming that player with X factor.

It's hard to pick only one.

Jib

Pogba and Rashford. But if I have to choose one, It's Pogba.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Can you imagine if we did not fire Mourinho and he got rid of Martial for Perisic. It would be like Chelsea getting rid of De Bruyne and Salah.

kirk buttercup

Hard to say one but alot have improved the best improvements in order imo
For me
1. Pogba
2. Martial
3. Rashford
4. Herrera
5.Matic

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Pogba has gone from 4 to 6/10 to consistent 8 and occasional 9. Astounding.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Martial, Pogba and Rashford has been everything we wanted them to be after Ole came in. We knew they had it in them but to have it confirmed is an amazing feeling.
Herrera has had the biggest resurgence probably as he didn't feature much at all before that. Matic has improved massively, a bit surprising. I can't decide. Trying to pick one. My head says Pogba, but my heart says Herrera.

dogwithabone

Matic has upped his game considerably. Herrera is probably showing his best spell of consistency in his entire career with us. Pogba, like Herrera, far more consistent. Rashford and Martial playing with a freedom and swagger not seen under Mourinho. Lindelof has been the stand out defender and DDG has been back to his very best under Ole after, for him, a slight dip early season.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Pogba for sure. He frustrated me under Mourinho but has been impressive in recent weeks.

Red Stone

Probably Herrera. Love the guy. Just exudes Manchester United with everything he does, and there's no bullshit with him off the pitch. Also has a bit of a twattish side to his game. Can't imagine opposition fans like him too much. Pretty much the closest thing we have to Evra in the squad.

In terms of performance it's impossible to look past Pogba. Rashford is also quickly developing into the player we hoped he would be when he first broke into the first team.

Parry Gallister

Pogba has been in world-class form. Looks constantly imperious.

Rashford looks like our striker for the next decade +

Martial has been tearing people apart for fun

TBF Victor's been in good form since near the start of the season but gets more solid with each game

Hererra, mad how little time he got for large parts of the last couple seasons, key player.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Same as before Ole: Martial, Herrera and De Gea.

Of course great to see Pogba playing as well as can. We shouldn't be out of top 4 with a player like that performing.

RedDevil@84

I love most of the team. Some more than others for sure. Not much has changed after Ole has come. Herrera De Gea Mata Rashford Martial

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Pogba, Rashford, Martial,Herrera, Matic , Lindelof , Shaw are all vastly improved but it has to be Jones.He almost scored a 25 yarder with his left foot yesterday ffs! Into the Fulham goal too.....

prath92

I love dominant CBs so for me lindelof. Though in fairness he was having a good season before ole was appointed

captain666

Most players are greatly improved under Ole,two that have not stepped up to the plate are Sanchez and Lukaku!

M Utd

Pogba and Rashford. We honestly look like a different animal with Radford's movement up top which creates space for other players. We then have a top quality player in Pogba to exploit that space himself or pick out another player who can.

M Utd

Question. Does anyone have any comments from Souness about Pogba? He's usually one of his biggest critics so wonder if he's given him fair assessment. His main bugbear was consistency but I'd say Pogba is providing that now.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Rashford and Pogba obviously the most eye catching. Lindelof has actually been steadily improving for some time so won’t chosen him, I think he’d have come good in the end anyway.

For me I’m choosing Herrera. I’ve found it frustrating to see his career here so far. I hope he carries on being a first team automatic selection. He facilitates, creates, scores the odd goal and adds a little dose of niggle and dark arts to our midfield.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
1. Pogba - believe it or not, he is always my favourite, even back in Mourinho times. Feck Mourinho
2. De Gea - always been my favourite anyway, best keeper in the world
3. Rashford - most improved and exciting player under Ole
4. Martial - he has always been one of my favourite anyway. Feck Mourinho
5. Herrera - one of the most important player under Ole. Feck Mourinho again

JohnnyKills

Martial's my favorite player for sure. But Pogba and Rashford have been head and shoulders above anyone since OGS took charge.

Water Melon

Ander Herrera. Allows both Matic and Pogba be at their best while doing hell lot of dirty work. No Xavi, Iniesta, Makelele, Pirlo or Roy Keane, but is exactly what our midfield needs.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Ander Herrera. Allows both Matic and Pogba be at their best while doing hell lot of dirty work. No Xavi, Iniesta, Makelele, Pirlo or Roy Keane, but is exactly what our midfield needs.
Yeah, this! He’s so important right now. I love the bloke and the way hes handled the way he’s been used here over the last few years shows he has a top notch attitude.

OldPop

For the whole season, Lindelöf has been good for quite some time now. Since Ole took over, Rashford and Martial are probably the ones who delight me most and Pogba the one who has been the best.

Those who surprised me most are probably Herrera and Matic. Lingaard, Young and De Gea have been some of the most reliable and in recent weeks Shaw, Bailly and Jones have also made good efforts.

They are all favorites, each in their own way, and I can't just pick one of them.

thesheriffjw

Only mentioned once, but phil jones

New contract and still a good age. Plenty left in him if he can stay injury free