Your favourite Rooney goals

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
with all the press talking down on Wayne, he might be feeling a little lonely right about now

but he shouldn't forget we all love the lad and are right behind him, so for a tribute to our special number 10, post your favourite Roo goals, I'll kick it off with this beauty

what a beauty!

oh and more of this on the weekend please, wahey!

Cina

he almost did it again for England vs Bulgaria, he hasn't scored one in a while, I have a feeling it's close
He hasn't scored from outside the box in over a year, which is crazy.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Can't forget the two Midlesborough ones. They're not individually great, but since they happened so close together was quite something.

MJLD

The Newcastle one is one of my favourite goals of all time. The way he's having a word with the ref, then just thinks 'feck it' and completely smashes the ball. The way it rises and dips is just :drool:

prateik

this isnt all about rooney . but its one of my favorite goals

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Can't forget the two Midlesborough ones. The second one not so much, but they have to come together since thy happened so close together and it was beautifully lifted.

That was just a stunning day at Old Trafford, what a run to the final we had and we should have won the Fa Cup if it wasn't for such dodgy luck and the beautiful football experts Arsenal parking the bus for 120 minuites

mufcwarm92

We are so privelaged to have the most talented Englishman of his generation. It's amazing to think what he's achieved at the age of only 24. Hopefully we'll be adding to this for a good half a dozen years more. My favourite is that chip - perfect.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Trying to think away from the obvious ones...

The one he scored at White Hart Lane last season was a really good strikers' goal, and he scored some fantastic headers last season; Milan away, CC final to name but two.

That counter-attack at The Emirates was probably my favourite of his in the past year though.

Couldn't find an individual video of it, but it's at about 3:40 in this vid...

Neo_Mufc

Not one of his greatest but is one of my favourites because I was there and it was so important at the time to take that 3-2 to the San Siro despite our luck running out with the numerous injuries in defence. It was one of those unexpected goals accompanied by a Dida howler. Good times.

The Newcastle one is still his greatest, I hope we see some specials this year, his headers last season were amazing but maybe we might see another volley or screamer.

Moultz

Thought id go for something a bit different. An England Goal.

Stunning technique.

Then there are some of his headers. The one against Villa is an absolute technical phenomenon. Such accuracy with such difficulty.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
His goal at the Emirates last season was brilliant. Like the goal against Bolton but with a better finish.

Can't find a video of it though.

MDFC Manager

My favourite was the chip he scored against Portsmouth in the FA cup (?).

Did anyone else read the title as Your favourite Rooney gals :nervous:

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
With all the gossip bullshit going on I was thinking of making a similar thread to showcase some of Rooney's best FOOTBALL momemts.

I know we lost the second leg but Rooney's goal against Milan was not only a feckin last minute beauty, I was starting to think treble at the time it went in. I can't believe Rio and Vidic were both out in that first leg. Had even one of them been in there the tie would have been different and we would have had a different mentality going in to the San Siro.

Rooney's winner at Goodison after going 2 nil down stands out (it pretty much clinched our title) and his performance in 09 agianst Spurs when we were 2 nil down is another stand out.

City goals please?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
He doesn't do that anymore...Like Beckham did, he's stopped shooting,..We want a rocket wazza, come on you ugly cnut!!

I'd pick these.. it was at a time when he was seriously viewed as invincible, and it really seemed like the dawn of the Rooney era...it was so exciting..and in fact, this game (Croatia) is where the White Pele headlines came from...He could do no wrong. Prodigal 18 year old brought to a major tournament.. BANG, on his own, he got two against Switzerland, then two in this game...It just seemed like he could do what he wanted. He seemed mercurial...He was all over that tournament like a rash and the world sat up and went "ooh elo?"...

then we signed him, and he got a hat-trick on his debut!!..It was only his 2nd start since the Croatia game, the other being the Portugal game he got injured in, and he did this!!...feck me.....At that point in time it honestly looked like he was going to go on and be the greatest player that ever lived...I watched that game with 10 people, one a liverpool fan and one a leeds fan, and we were all just laughing going "This boy is taking the piss!!".....he seemed to be able to just do it at will...The Rooney-love was in full effect...He was THE MAN. No questions.