Your Hidden Gems or under the radar - Wanted Signings

DJBillRemfry

Supports
West Ham United
Alex Scott (not the female one) at Bournemouth. He's going to be a £70m-£80m player.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Alex Scott (not the female one) at Bournemouth. He's going to be a £70m-£80m player.
I think a lot of Bournemouth's squad looks very good to be honest. Kerkez, Zabarnyi, Scott, Ouattara and obviously Solanke. All could be very good players.

GledTheRed

Already has 3 assists this season in something like 7 games (been injured) plus one cracking goal. Boundless energy. Good age.
I think it might have been the villa game where he looked absolutely useless trying to defend.

Attacking stats are nice but defending is his bread and butter.

Leg-End

Ronnie Edwards at Peterborough is on a few Prem teams radar, Palace I think in most for him.

Amazed a bigger side won't take a punt on him at £7-8 million, loan him back for the rest of the season and then develop him from the summer. Already nearly 100 games under his belt including Championship football in his teens, England Under 20 international, looks ready to step up the leagues and for his age could develop into a very good talent.

Genuinely think he's cut out for the top level with the right progression.

daba

As someone who follows Bristol City alongside Utd, I really wanted us to go for him in the summer. Destined for the top but been very unlucky with injuries this year.

He would be near perfect for the current role Eriksen is playing in the squad as he’s very technical, great football brain, hard-working and subtly built like a tank (has those Grealish-esque legs lol). He also has the ability to also in future succeed Bruno as a 10 but also cover in Mainoo’s role if needed (heck at Bristol City he was playing LW, RW, RWB at times too, although primarily as an 8/10).

I don’t see it happening but I’d love Utd to make a surprise move for him in the summer or in summer 2025.

Blood Mage

Maxence Lacroix at Wolfsburg. Would be a very good replacement for Varane if we can't get Tobido.

Bojan Djordjic

Any Belgian league watchers on here? Full disclosure, I haven't seen a minute of this guy play but Union SG have a RB called Loic Lappousin that I found trawling FBREF and every attacking/dribbling/progressing stat is basically maxed out. Now sometimes this is because they're effectively playing as a winger like with Frimpong at Leverkusen but interested to hear if anyone is familiar with his game?

JuriM

Interesting article and interesting player to keep an eye on. Hidden gems like that is something we haven't been linked with for a long time.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Any Belgian league watchers on here? Full disclosure, I haven't seen a minute of this guy play but Union SG have a RB called Loic Lappousin that I found trawling FBREF and every attacking/dribbling/progressing stat is basically maxed out. Now sometimes this is because they're effectively playing as a winger like with Frimpong at Leverkusen but interested to hear if anyone is familiar with his game?

What the faaa:eek:

aeh1991

Federico Redondo, son of former Argentinian player Fernando Redondo, seems a real gem. 20 year old, 1.88 tall, defensive midfielder with good passing skills. Would probably bring a similar profile as Javi Guerra, but would be much cheaper. We should get these kind of players under the new board.

The-Mezzala

Federico Redondo, son of former Argentinian player Fernando Redondo, seems a real gem. 20 year old, 1.88 tall, defensive midfielder with good passing skills. Would probably bring a similar profile as Javi Guerra, but would be much cheaper. We should get these kind of players under the new board.
His dad was some player. I am big fan of Argentina players in general good technical ability and also have a bit of grit and determination to their game also.

aeh1991

His dad was some player. I am big fan of Argentina players in general good technical ability and also have a bit of grit and determination to their game also.
Yeah Licha is one of the few in the squad who give 100% every game. Redondo looks really impressive, I'd prefer him over signing spending 50m on a EPL midfielder or 100m on Joao Neves.

troylocker

A phenomenal prospect that I'm not sure I've seen mentioned is George Ilenikhena at Royal Antwerp. He's only 17 and not playing a whole lot of minutes but he has five goals in about 2.5 90s in the league. The impressive thing is he has been scoring in Europe too (against Barca no less). He was Antwerp's record signing and he really looks to be quite complete for such a young teenager. Have a feeling that he's going to be a superstar.
Agreed! Looks absolutely phenomenal and could definitely be the next big thing. One of those you just sign and give minutes on the highest level instantly. Worth the risk and will cost 100M in 18 months.

Wrecking ralf

Maxence Lacroix at Wolfsburg. Would be a very good replacement for Varane if we can't get Tobido.
Been saying this for a while. Not sure we’ve even been linked. Which is shit considering we get linked with literally everyone

onemanarmy

He's a decent player, but those stats are honestly really weird. Mind you, Union play a very specific system (like their mother club Brighton), that seems to bring out the best of half decent players. At 27, he would be a massive gamble.

Onerealunited

Sacha Boey of Galatasray. Young dynamic and attacking RB. He is fast and has lots of energy. Is really good with the ball at his feet. Good in attacking positions and has still lots of room to develop.
He lacks the defensive part a little but he has already improved a lot last 18 months in that area and is showing development capabilities. He should be available for EUR 20m and based on all the games I have watched of him he is to my view already an upgrade on both AWB and Dalot, and comes at a low price....

Zed 101

To be blunt given our current financial predicament, I think we should be heavily scouting the championship and trying to pick up players from within the prem too.

I cannot believe that nobody has picked up Wilfred Gnonto from Leeds, I also do not know what went with Conor Coady but he is a decent defender for cheap, I can't believe that Wilfred Ndidi has stayed in the Championship

I understand these would not be hollywood signings but they would seriously improve our squad if not 1st 11 guaranteed, for what price? under £40m for the 3?

Our 1st 11 needs work for sure, but often this season it is our bench that has killed us

OleGunnar20

To be blunt given our current financial predicament, I think we should be heavily scouting the championship and trying to pick up players from within the prem too.

I cannot believe that nobody has picked up Wilfred Gnonto from Leeds, I also do not know what went with Conor Coady but he is a decent defender for cheap, I can't believe that Wilfred Ndidi has stayed in the Championship

I understand these would not be hollywood signings but they would seriously improve our squad if not 1st 11 guaranteed, for what price? under £40m for the 3?

Our 1st 11 needs work for sure, but often this season it is our bench that has killed us
I was hoping we'd snap Ndidi up at the beginning of the year, that would have been the time to do it. Gnonto always looked interesting too though I don't watch Leeds when I can help it. Probably could have got the both of them with change for the Mount money.

I think Leicester in particular would be very awkward over Ndidi leaving at this stage of the season though, sitting top.

The-Mezzala

Been saying this for a while. Not sure we’ve even been linked. Which is shit considering we get linked with literally everyone
Is he as rapid as he is in all the football games :lol:? We a crying out for defender with some pace.