Your Hidden Gems or under the radar - Wanted Signings

Sea-Cow

After almost every match I find myself thinking "a few of their players were quite good and could easily improve our squad." Is that just because they look good playing against our dross? That has to be it, right?

Does that young LB, Milos Kerkez, look like a prime attacking Roberto Carlos every week? Or only when he's going up against Dalot?

He just turned 20 and seemed to bomb forward very well and had quality in possession. I am not sure how good he is at defending in 1 on 1s, because I don't remember him having to do very much of that on Saturday.

miliebrowndivorceattorney

What you guys think of Ian Maatsen? He kept popping up in the PSV game but yesterday in CL he was just amazing. He is an LB, plays wing, very agressive and can beat anyone 1:1. I would love for him to join Shaw and get some competition going on.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
What you guys think of Ian Maatsen? He kept popping up in the PSV game but yesterday in CL he was just amazing. He is an LB, plays wing, very agressive and can beat anyone 1:1. I would love for him to join Shaw and get some competition going on.
Chelsea are sleeping on the talent of a potentially great player. Kid plays left back, left wing and CAM with equal potency. Was truly baffled whe he was sent on loan after what he did at Burnley and how he killed it this past pre season. Plus with the good performances he had when given a chance before January. Now see him flying at Dortmund! If be ANY chance Chelsea were to think of selling him to raise money over PSR. IMHO we should be front of the queue for his signature.

aeh1991

Chelsea are sleeping on the talent of a potentially great player. Kid plays left back, left wing and CAM with equal potency. Was truly baffled whe he was sent on loan after what he did at Burnley and how he killed it this past pre season. Plus with the good performances he had when given a chance before January. Now see him flying at Dortmund! If be ANY chance Chelsea were to think of selling him to raise money over PSR. IMHO we should be front of the queue for his signature.
Him, Reece James (if he can stay fit) and Gallagher would be the CFC players I'd take. and at least two of them seems to be available in the summer.

AfonsoAlves

Has anyone been linked to Goncalo Inacio? He looks absolutely quality.

Portugal's long term defense looks sorted with Inacio and Silva coming through

BarstoolProphet

Has anyone been linked to Goncalo Inacio? He looks absolutely quality.

Portugal's long term defense looks sorted with Inacio and Silva coming through
Heavily linked with Liverpool for a while. Would probably look even more likely with Amorim at the helm.

didz

He would be outstanding, but I think it would be an impossibility to come to us with his strong Leeds connection.
Hasn't he already betrayed Scotland? Maybe he's just the sort to cross the divide..

spe88

Pablo Maia seems a reasonable option but I’m a firm believer you don’t sign anyone as a back up

davbon

Desiré Doué looks really interesting. Plays mainly off the left wing but has also played right wing and 10. Would not be surprised to see him move this summer as our replacement for Sancho/Greenwood/Antony.

Another interesting prospect is Lille's RB Tiago Santos. 21 years old and plays with so much confidence in and out of possesion. Was everywhere on the pitch yesterday against Villa for 120 minutes.

NoPace

They should just sell Chilwell, he's been there 4 years so they get most of the money and probably some Prem team would overpay.

Stadjer

Didnt Poch play Maatsen as a right winger during the first half of the season once?

Hopefully Maatsen will be the left back for our national team from now on. Hartman from Feyenoord picked up a bad injury and will miss the Euros. Malacia obviously isnt an option for the Euros so that leaves the way open for Maatsen if Ake will play central. Koeman might just be stupid enough to start with Daley Blind though :(

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Didnt Poch play Maatsen as a right winger during the first half of the season once?
Yes. Started him left wing and 10 the rest. Can't recall a poor appearance from him before the loan..
Hopefully Maatsen will be the left back for our national team from now on. Hartman from Feyenoord picked up a bad injury and will miss the Euros. Malacia obviously isnt an option for the Euros so that leaves the way open for Maatsen if Ake will play central. Koeman might just be stupid enough to start with Daley Blind though :(
IMHO failure to start Maartsen and Frimpong as wingbacks at the Euro is grounds for sacking, if you are operating a back 3 formation

Last edited: