Your Hidden Gems or under the radar - Wanted Signings

Semih Kılıçsoy, Wolves were linked earlier in the year, only 19, but has 11 goals and 3 assists in 20 starts this season.

Looks like one to keep an eye on.

I feel there is too less talk about Teun Koopmeiners here...

Moreover.. Quinten Timber.. Whoever chases him could be in luck he isnt fully fit for the Euros...

James Mcatee looks like a player, city academy player, looks like Benardo Silva regen

To be honest, I don't know much about him nor did I watch many games of him this season, and I'm also not a fan of Youtube HL videos at all, but I've heard and read a lot of good things about this guy and he's also linked with AC Milan. I'm talking about FC Basel midfielder Renato Veiga, Portuguese U21 NT player, who is soon getting 21 years old, is a left-footed DM (no.6), 1.90 tall, versatile (mainly DM but can also play CB and LB), has been a key player to a weak Basel side last season. Maybe someone knows more about him?

Martim Neto - CM. Watched him for Portugal Unders outshone Neves

Tiago Santos - RB. Again from the same team i was watching Neves again....Just everywhere this lad

Not under the radar but Wifred Ndidi should have been snapped up a while back

To be honest, I don't know much about him nor did I watch many games of him this season, and I'm also not a fan of Youtube HL videos at all, but I've heard and read a lot of good things about this guy and he's also linked with AC Milan. I'm talking about FC Basel midfielder Renato Veiga, Portuguese U21 NT player, who is soon getting 21 years old, is a left-footed DM (no.6), 1.90 tall, versatile (mainly DM but can also play CB and LB), has been a key player to a weak Basel side last season. Maybe someone knows more about him?

I bet he might be the second biggest regret of Ruben Amorim last year.
In my opinion good player but not enought for United.

This year one of the best mieldfielder i ve seen playing has to be TEUN KOOPMEINERS.
What a player!!!!

I bet he might be the second biggest regret of Ruben Amorim last year.
In my opinion good player but not enought for United.
Not good enough now or doesn't have the ceiling to become good enough?

And I agree, Koopmeiners is really great. But seems like he has turned a CAM now (although I personally think he can easily play DM again which he did in the past, as he has the football IQ to do that). People seem to think he lacks pace for the EPL though.

This year one of the best mieldfielder i ve seen playing has to be TEUN KOOPMEINERS.
What a player!!!!

I agree there is wat too little talk about him.. One of the best available options out there..

We should have picked up Assan Ouedraogo for €10m and loaned him back to Schalke. He's going to be a fantastic player, has the frame to play senior football now, great buy from Leipzig.

Not good enough now or doesn't have the ceiling to become good enough?

And I agree, Koopmeiners is really great. But seems like he has turned a CAM now (although I personally think he can easily play DM again which he did in the past, as he has the football IQ to do that). People seem to think he lacks pace for the EPL though.
Not good enough for now, but i would keep an eye out, specially if he goes to Italy.
For me one of he's biggest qualitys is that he can play very well in all positions in the mieldfield, defends agressively, great at pressure, very quick thinking going fowards.
From the games that i have seen of Koopmeiners, and for a mieldfield playing in Italy he has plenty of pace, that migth a problem for Renato but not for the duth.

Not good enough for now, but i would keep an eye out, specially if he goes to Italy.
For me one of he's biggest qualitys is that he can play very well in all positions in the mieldfield, defends agressively, great at pressure, very quick thinking going fowards.
From the games that i have seen of Koopmeiners, and for a mieldfield playing in Italy he has plenty of pace, that migth a problem for Renato but not for the duth.
Would you say Renato's a pure DM? Or is he a defensive CM who can also play deeper?

Would you say Renato's a pure DM? Or is he a defensive CM who can also play deeper?
I would say a DM that really enjoys the ball but he can play easily as a CM.
Not a pure DM, I don't see a lot of Palhinha's out there.

I am putting my neck on the line and saying Ronnie Edwards will get picked up by a Premiership side this season. I don't think he sticks at Peterborough beyond January.

I am putting my neck on the line and saying Ronnie Edwards will get picked up by a Premiership side this season. I don't think he sticks at Peterborough beyond January.

Yeah I've mentioned him in this thread, his replacement looks to already be lined up so I'm pretty sure he's going this window. I still think Palace will go for him.

I heard Spurs want to get rid of Emile Pierre Hojburg??

At 28 years old I think he would be a good signing, relatively cheap too.

I watched some Spurs games and he is very underrated. Breaks up play and has good stamina

Archie Gray of Leeds. Lad's already a star for them. Bayern and Pool are among the interested ones.

Primarily an RB, can also play in the centre of the pitch. A less careless and mistake-prone Kimmich I'd say.

Archie Gray of Leeds. Lad's already a star for them. Bayern and Pool are among the interested ones.

Primarily an RB, can also play in the centre of the pitch. A less careless and mistake-prone Kimmich I'd say.
It’s the other way round.

He’s predominantly played at RB for Leeds due to a lack of other options but he’s a midfielder by trade.

I heard Spurs want to get rid of Emile Pierre Hojburg??

At 28 years old I think he would be a good signing, relatively cheap too.

I watched some Spurs games and he is very underrated. Breaks up play and has good stamina

I remember being excited about his possible arrival when he was touted last summer. I think there is a smart deal to be made there.

Hidden gems and people are mentioning lads with 10+ international caps. :cool:

A true hidden gem would be young centre back from Salernitana, Lorenzo Pirola.

He is 22 and a really good box defender, he has really good defensive instincts and I think he has enough ability to improve his passing ability.

He’d be great as a backup option.

Judging from the Euros, sign someone from Georgia, Slovenia, Albania... Impressive football from these guys.

Soule - age 21 - Argentinian

He was amazing on loan at Frosinone and Juventus want around 35m for him (39 games, 11 goals, 3 assists). He can play as RW and AMC.

Calafiori - 22 - Italian

6ft2 - a Sergio Ramos/Chiellini type of CB

It’s the other way round.

He’s predominantly played at RB for Leeds due to a lack of other options but he’s a midfielder by trade.

Still not the worst idea tbh, we can sell AWB and have Gray rotate between midfield and RB depending on need for 1 season. Then next summer we can get a more reliable backup RB and let Gray be in the MF full time. We need more players that can play multiple positions to help keep our wages down.

Still not the worst idea tbh, we can sell AWB and have Gray rotate between midfield and RB depending on need for 1 season. Then next summer we can get a more reliable backup RB and let Gray be in the MF full time. We need more players that can play multiple positions to help keep our wages down.
Regardless of his position, getting one of the most talented young DMs in the world who happens to be british would only make sense. Problem is rsther would he come here given his strong Leeds conmections.

Soule - age 21 - Argentinian

He was amazing on loan at Frosinone and Juventus want around 35m for him (39 games, 11 goals, 3 assists). He can play as RW and AMC.

Calafiori - 22 - Italian

6ft2 - a Sergio Ramos/Chiellini type of CB
Soule would be an interesting one to include in a Greenwood deal. I would love the Chiesa of old, but I think that guy has gone.