Your ideal 11 - 2018/19 and outs (being realistic)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
First team:
De Gea
Carvajal - Umtiti - Alderweireld - Sandro
Matic
Verratti - Pogba
Asensio - Dybala - Alexis​

Second team:
Romero
Valencia - Jones - Bailly - Sessegnon
Herrera
Isco - Saul
Lingard - Lukaku - Martial​

Reserves: J.Pereira, Rojo, McTominay, Pereira, Rashford

I reckon this is all we need to challenge for the double next season.

Get rid: Smalling (£30m), Lindelof (£20m), Shaw (£20m), Blind (£10m), Darmian (£10m), Mata (£15m), Young (£15m), Fellaini (a Wrigley's Extra 3-pack).
Time's running out on this one I fear
Oh come on, at least give me Toby :(

Fer

If We don't sign anyone else (God I hope not) then I'd like to see us trying this formation. Valencia and Young won't be LM/RM but essentially playing as wingbacks, providing width and defensive work rate. Don't really know if Shaw and Dalot could play as wingbacks, but Valencia and Young will definitely work their arses off. I wish to see Dalot being tried on this formation as well. We'll have width but won't be relying on it. Pogba and/or Fred could bomb forward. Lukaku always stays up front with Sanchez as the second striker. Sanchez could either drift wide or stay in the middle. Since our wingers are shit, We might as well play with two strikers. Matic will be a DM and could drop and help our CBs when needed although that would only happen when We are so deep in the defensive line, otherwise He'll stay in the middle.

Ideally We'd have at least three man in the middle, five man maximum and should be able to win the ball in the midfield. Relying on "Wing backs" for width and play mostly through the middle with one of Fred or Pogba joining the attack with Sanchez and Lukaku. We could try with Martial or Rashford up front as well.
That would be the best formation with the players we have. Or even 4312 with Lingard/Mata behind Sanchez and Lukaku.

5 defenders plus Matic sound balanced but a bit too defensive.