Your mood after Aguero scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Just launched the remote, still in my hands from switching over from our game, at the chair. Stomped upstairs, sulked a bit then napped for a couple of hours. Am currently in "denial that football still exists" phase.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I shouted "feck OFF," stormed out of my room and slapped the wall in front of me like you would if you were doing a double high-five and then leaned on it with my head pressed against it for a few seconds and then calmly walked downstairs in silence to make a cup of tea.
:lol:

Cal?

CR7 fan
Drank about 1/3 of a bottle of whiskey in one big gulp, turned off the TV and smoked something illegal.

wr8_utd

:'(
Was following it on twitter on my phone as I couldn't beat to watch and some Journo from the Times was the first to tweet "City 3-2" . I was just numb and the phone fell from my hands and I slumped to the ground in total shock.

And I thought the Nadal backhand down the line in the Aussie Open final this year would take some beating as the worst sporting moment of 2012.

Hal9000

Was watching on Sky Go on my laptop. This is was my exact reaction.

kikks

Was watching on Sky Go on my laptop. This is was my exact reaction.

I was watching both games on split-screen. After Dzeko equalized, I said "no, no no. For feck's sake, hold on you cnuts!".

And when Aguero scored, it was pretty much "feck's sake", followed by the reaction in the gif above.

fjred

I'm afraid my feeling, right away, was anger at our team I hope it hurts them as they f*****g deserve it for thinking we'd arrived before the Wigan match and it was all downhill from there. Annoyed at them, instantly, and still annoyed.

Sure, we suffered from heavy injuries in the season but we still overtook City and garnered an 8 pt lead that we threw away from complacency and childish thinking. I hope they're watching the celebrations. Watch and digest, lovely, isn't it? A summer of shite that City are the second coming. Absorb it and remember.

Still f*****G annoyed.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
My housemate came up to me laughing but not harshly just in a "what a game" way. Then he saw my face.

I was basically in shock when it went in, I said nothing for like 10 minutes even though people were talking to me. Eventually I just said "I don't know what to say" which got a laugh as I hadn't said anything for said time.

Horrible.

fjred

We dropped points because of "childish thinking"? That's a new one to me.
Try the other accusation - 'complacency'. A childish attitude as in 'we've arrived', 'we've done the hard work, we can coast it from here'

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YJ2tGyi9Ipg/TgtAmcIqy_I/AAAAAAAAAc8/ICklhdNZD5Q/s1600/feck-off7.gif

99 red balloons

I was at the game. And was one of the few with a radio. After Mackie scored, it was in a quiet spell in our area of the stand - I just went ape shit. And it spread like a ripple in a puddle - until the whole end was going crazy. One of the best feelings I've ever had at a football stadium.

Then, when our whistle went - everyone around me had clocked on that I had a radio signal in my headphone. Was just stood there, hands cupped to my ear, with about 200 people from 360 degrees all around me watching, waiting for me to go crazy and signal it was full-time. I would, quite literally, have started the party. A memory you'd take to your grave.

Then "it" happened. And I just sunk to me knees. Everyone around me realised. 10 seconds later the Sunderland fans started cheering. And that was that.

A drive home in silence. Totally numb.

vivaronaldo

numb , decided not to tempt fate and kept it on the united game..........heard the roar from the sunderland fans , switched the channel, saw the horror show and didn't move from the lounge for an hour

Well done, Randall. Real manly.

My mate switched over just before Dzeko scored. I had a feeling they were going to get the winner after that so I grabbed the remote control and muted it for the inevitable...I couldn't bear listening to Martin Tyler screaming like a neutered cat when the winner was scored.

I'm assuming Tyler lost it completely?

Indeed he did.

gbgary

going into the game i didn't expect United to win the championship but to NOT win the way they did was crazy. I was left numb the rest of the day.

IanDangerously

I was at the game. And was one of the few with a radio. After Mackie scored, it was in a quiet spell in our area of the stand - I just went ape shit. And it spread like a ripple in a puddle - until the whole end was going crazy. One of the best feelings I've ever had at a football stadium.

Then, when our whistle went - everyone around me had clocked on that I had a radio signal in my headphone. Was just stood there, hands cupped to my ear, with about 200 people from 360 degrees all around me watching, waiting for me to go crazy and signal it was full-time. I would, quite literally, have started the party. A memory you'd take to your grave.

Then "it" happened. And I just sunk to me knees. Everyone around me realised. 10 seconds later the Sunderland fans started cheering. And that was that.

Absolutely surreal afternoon. I was stood right over on the left hand side of the stand near the corner where all the Sunderland fans were singing. Spent most of the second half watching the scoreboard for time and trying to keep up with City's game, couldn't even focus on what was going on on the pitch in front of me. As soon as QPR went down to ten men I knew then they wouldn't get anything out of the game.

I'd accepted the idea of City winning the title going into the game, but its the way it all went down that killed me. I kept saying don't get carried away cos City will probably still win it 3-2, but by the time the full time whistle went at Sunderland my mate and the lads in front had all lost their shirts and we were jumping up and down. Then we heard the Sunderland fans cheering and I kinda just fell back in my seat totally numb and mesmerised (much like the 6-1 at OT) whilst my mate proceeded to beat the shit out of his seat in frustration and almost broke his hand!

In any event, its a day I'll sadly never forget. Were it not for the amount of police outside the ground I'd have taken great pleasure in smacking those mackems that were singing Blue fecking Moon and bouncing about winding us all up. I suspect I'm not the only one in that sense! Didn't get home till 1 in the morning and the day dragged like feck, watched the Aguero goal on Youtube and got a bit emotional.

The most ridiculous end to the most ridiculous season of football ever played ... but roll on next year so we can do it all again!

99 red balloons

2nd night of not being able to sleep now. Still churning those final few minutes over and over in my head. What the feck is going - 2 nights in a row?! It feels like a fecking death!

IanD - agree and mirror everything you said. Luckily I was in the middle, close enough to see the Sunderland fans, but not too close. Thought that was only something Stoke did. Fergie said tonight about them, and their reaction "we'll not forget that, we'll not forget".

G'wan Fergie.

LoveInTheAsylum

The most ridiculous end to the most ridiculous season of football ever played ... but roll on next year so we can do it all again!
:lol: Think that sums it up exactly. For the highs to be so high I guess the lows need to be as equally intense. Wouldn't swap any of it.

ruddevil

To be honest, that 90+5 minutes was the fastest emotion roller-coasting in my life. It started flat, then some thrills on a low drop (Rooney scored), then flat again (Zabaleta scored), another thrills (Cisse equalised), then a thrilling loop (Mackie scored), a high drop and after a long build up to a massive big loop (entering injury time) a sudden power outage stopped the train halfway through that big loop which left me in an upside-down position (Aguero scored).

The complete dizziness of having the blood concentrated in my head sums up how I felt for the next 24 hours, accompanied by stomach aches and muscles strain.

99 red balloons

To be honest, that 90+5 minutes was the fastest emotion roller-coasting in my life. It started flat, then some thrills on a low drop (Rooney scored), then flat again (Zabaleta scored), another thrills (Cisse equalised), then a thrilling loop (Mackie scored), a high drop and after a long build up to a massive big loop (entering injury time) a sudden power outage stopped the train halfway through that big loop which left me in an upside-down position (Aguero scored).

The complete dizziness of having the blood concentrated in my head sums up how I felt for the next 24 hours, accompanied by stomach aches and muscles strain.
Haha splendid overly detailed explanation of the much used rollercoaster analogy. I doth my cap.

99 red balloons

I haven't and I don't think I can till we win our next league title.
Not seen. Not going to. And if I don't see it, it didn't happen - so that means we're basically Champions.

Ps ... damn the poster above for making a mock up video of what it would have looked like if it had of happened. What kind of sick joke is that.

misterredmist

Whilst not having anything like the drama of those at the Sun'lun game, even as the clock ticked right down ( whilst watching United in my local ) I never believed it was ours, and some City fans, who for some reason weren't watching their game, had "gone" - they'd given up the ghost and one even quoted "are we condemned to permanent bitterness???". But I told the bitters to "man-up" , they're at home to QPR with plenty of time left.......

Then once we heard it was 5 mins additional time and it was 2-2 - there seemed to be an anticipation of worse news........then it came.....but I was just numb by then, and as none of us had got to the stage of believing it was "ours" - the disappointment was not that great....we did our job, unfortunately City did theirs, as expected, but in dramatic fashion....

In fact, I have to say, my most disappointing day was the Everton at home, that's the day I believed we blew it, and it was no longer in our hands.....and so it proved.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott

Quite a good story, despite how shit the ending was (of Sunday, not your story).

Must've all been very surreal.

Waltraute

She-Devil
2nd night of not being able to sleep now. Still churning those final few minutes over and over in my head. What the feck is going - 2 nights in a row?! It feels like a fecking death!
Same here. And when I do get some sleep I dream about it; sometimes with a happy ending, sometimes just a repeat of those horrible moments.

It's like my brain is stuck in a loop, reliving those moments, whether asleep or awake. I can honestly say I haven't been able to think about anything else since it happened. I know I should snap out of it, but I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.