Your mood after Aguero scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
Want was your mood after that goal went in. Being so close to number 20 only to be snatched away in the final minutes. There was not word in this house after that goal went in not a friggin word. Hate to be in Manchester right now, for those that are there now what is the mood like from the noisy neighbours....

Scrumpet

There are no words
I wasn't best pleased.

Actually it was the same as my mood after Dzeko scored, you knew it was coming at that point.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I was jubilant, of course.

Is this a question that really needs to be asked?

Diablodave

Ask my sky remote...smashed to pieces. Then spent the night fixing it and manually changing channels on the box for people

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
My heart was beating really fast as I waited, then I think it might have failed momentarily, time just stopped and I slumped in my chair. I thought it was over after the City game and just as I started to believe *BANG*, it was like my heart was ripped out. I guess this is what many opposition fans have felt against us, absolutely gutting to be so close.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Actually it was the same as my mood after Dzeko scored, you knew it was coming at that point.
this. You could sense that they were going to score, and if they did, they'd score another. Which obviously is exactly what happened.

When Dzeko scored it was game over, and i knew that, though i still swore at the telly when Aguero scored

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I stood up and launch the TV remote at the adjacent couch, whilst screaming feckING HELL at the top of my voice! Then after that I sulked for a very long time.

Ralaks

Pure disbelief. We're the ones who're supposed to win stuff by scoring in injury time ffs!

MUFCgal

I just stood stunned staring at the screen for a minute or so. Then I calmly put my scarf back in the wardrobe and walked downstairs.

I'm still stunned. I just want the new season to start right now. It can't come soon enough.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I went into the day thinking I would just enjoy our match, as I gave QPR no hope what so ever. Then as things prevailed I let myself get carried away into thinking we had done it, then BAM! My world turned upside down.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The same one as before the games. With a different one in between. Then I had to go to work, which I was half an hour late for.

When qpr kicked off and booted it straight back to them, possibly a bit of anger.

Ole90+3

Switched off TV, sat in silence for about an hour, then opened up the fridge and got a bottle of Coors Light, continued to drink, Dad phoned and we consoled in ourselves. feck.

Baxter

Screamed feck off, threw the TV remote and switched the TV. Gutted.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Talking relentlessly about it will only make it worse.

I expected it to be honest. Wasn't too affected by it.

Dion

Sort of resigned, I could just tell it was going to happen when they got 5 mins and we got 3... it's been that sort of season.

nemanja nemagic

Talking relentlessly about it will only make it worse.

I expected it to be honest. Wasn't too affected by it.
I don't know. Reading reaction on here has made me feel solidarity amongst other united fans, it is more soothing than I would have predicted.

I destroyed my phone when Joey dickhead Barton got sent off. Was calmer when Aguero scored, I only threatened to punch two of my housemates in the face, and stuttered insults about blue nose cnuts. Then I went to bed. Still feel like I'm stuck in a nightmare :(

davisjw

To be frank I thought "bloody obvious." The whole feeling of those last ten minutes was that those feckers were going to win at the last second. You just knew it. Especially after the first goal went in.

Then I thought, whatever, Fergie will finally spend big to battle against the noisy neighbors so that's something we can look forward to. Then I thought sh*t there goes my summer with all the jeers I'll get from my mates.

Havak

Pokemon master
I'd already set myself up for City to win 3-2. As soon as our game had finished and Dzeko scored, I knew City would get another. The instant I turned over to the City game (for the first time in the afternoon) Aguero scored... Still let out your usual "for fecks sake!" But I didn't expect QPR to hold on anyway. Especially when the Bolton game had ended.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
in the 69th minute someone posted in the matchday thread 'I cant stand it anymore' and from then on my hope in QPR was lost.

nemanja nemagic

This is the worst I've felt since the 2005 FA cup final. It is going to take a week or so I think. I really should get extenuating circumstances for my exams in a couple of weeks.

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
Laughed at Liverpool in 89 when Mickey Thomas scored in injury time just after Mchahon was punching the sky. Felt a little sorry for those Bayern fans in 99. Now I know how it feels. Didnt sleep much last night still pissed. One thing losing the league but to lose in that manner. Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
The 2005 FA Cup Final doesn't even come close to this.

For all the finals we have lost, losing the league to Leeds at Anfield (that was my worst moment following us) and drawing 1-1 at West Ham in 1995, this shits on it all from a great height. We were champions yesterday for a minute or so then they score 2 in stoppage time. It doesn't get any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.