Your mood after Aguero scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

anver

Shart stop
I'm afraid my feeling, right away, was anger at our team I hope it hurts them as they f*****g deserve it for thinking we'd arrived before the Wigan match and it was all downhill from there. Annoyed at them, instantly, and still annoyed.

Sure, we suffered from heavy injuries in the season but we still overtook City and garnered an 8 pt lead that we threw away from complacency and childish thinking. I hope they're watching the celebrations. Watch and digest, lovely, isn't it? A summer of shite that City are the second coming. Absorb it and remember.

Still f*****G annoyed.
Felt exactly the same.

stand_free

Yelled "feck off" when Dzeko scored and almost dropped my pint in disbelief when Aguero scored. The image of Joe Hart running around his box burns my eyes repeatedly.

I sat at the bar for half an hour staring blankly at my pint, before skulling it and knocking back several more.

The thing is, I'd resigned myself after the Everton game that we'd blown it but to lose it like that is what hurts.

Roll on next year.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
40 minutes... but they were worn out no doubt. If only they hadn't booted the kickoff downfield after Dzeko's goal, and instead played it back and around a bit. I guess just lumping it forward allowed them to sit back and hope to hold out. Lucky for them they didn't need to point to stay up. And they were about two minutes from becoming my second favorite club on the planet. :(
I never saw it but God knows why you'd just kick it forward. Surely you play it back and keep the ball, make them chase and if they get close to closing you down just boot it upfield. That's very disappointing that. Stupidity really by qpr.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Sky Sports News just keep showing it.

Aggguueeeerrooooo! :(

MUFCgal

Sky Sports News just keep showing it.

Aggguueeeerrooooo! :(
It'll be shown for bloody weeks!

I'm a lot better than I was yesterday, I was proper gutted yesterday. I could barely get my day in, I just felt like pure crap.

Today, I'm much better. I can't wait for the new season already.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I never saw it but God knows why you'd just kick it forward. Surely you play it back and keep the ball, make them chase and if they get close to closing you down just boot it upfield. That's very disappointing that. Stupidity really by qpr.
I wasn't as bothered about that as I was about the throw-in prior to the goal. I was yelling "WTF? WTF??!?!" then saw Aguero get the ball and slumped in my seat.

I know it is not the same as being in Manchester, but most sports channels here (Fox Sports LA and ESPN LA) have Argie pundits so I had to put up with them creaming over Zabaleta scoring, then Aguero. Sports highlights keep referring to Aguero's heroic goal, they even play the trophy-lifting during fecking commercial breaks...

feck me, it's like Argentina won the World Cup or something.

Cnuts.

MUFC1902

After QPR took the lead I couldn't sit - I was shaking.

When Aguero scored I dropped my phone, covered my face and tried not to cry. Numb. Destroyed. fecking Onuoha. If he stays on his feet he forces Aguero to take a touch wide. Instead he gave him the space to compose himself and drill it.

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
How many times do I have to relive this moment. Sky and Talksport play this shit continuously all day everyday at the minute. Appalling!

jasT1981

I was in work that day. Looked at the then rubbish mobile internet to see Utd winning, and City losing, it was showing 90 minutes. A few minutes later I checked again and was in utter shock.

As a football fan, we will never see such a close ending to a football season, as a Utd fan it killed me :(

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Didn't Gary Neville describe it as the craziest moment he had ever seen? (in regards to the fans' reaction).

Jaybomb

I was angry for like, a season. Then we signed Van Persie a month after and regained the title in 12/13, it all disappeared. It almost doesn't matter anymore.

If we hadn't have won it back the season after, I'd probably still feel the effects.

It kinda pisses me off how overplayed that goal is though. Sky really do milk it for all it's worth. I rarely ever see highlights of our 13 title triumphs... Van Persie's volley against Villa should be played more in particular but no, all they seem to talk about is the one time we let it slip through our fingers. It's typical ABU bollocks.

AdnanRED

Was super pissed, even more pissed off with Dzeko coz i love him for the national team but hate city.

Was glad anyway when wigan scored that last min winner in fa cup and that smug face of mancini got sacked as well as qpr getting relegated made me feel a lot better.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Uggggggh why would you bump this you masochistic bastard!

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.