Your Most Hated/Disliked PL Manager.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Probably Pep. Can’t say I hate him but his piggy back riding of favourable situations and success with those cheats, is something I find grating. Would love for the sanctions to destroy City and with it , all his recent accolades.

Bizarre how the clubs where he’s had all his relevant success flouted the rules to get there, and it doesn’t get highlighted enough.

SATA

The Wolves spanish manager what’s his name? Behaved like a bellend when we went there last season

I can’t seem to dislike Pep despite him managing City. I think it’s because he’s a brilliant manager and possibly one of the very best when he retires from management

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Klopp is absolutely detestable when his team don't win. Pep is a massive hypocrite. Arteta is an over dramatic cringe. If I had to choose one then I would say Klopp.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Arteta is the biggest twat known the man. Absolute bellend. Everything about him makes me want to smash my TV to pieces when his stupid smug face comes up.

Klopp has calmed down a bit but is a knob atleast once a month, like he bottles it up for a few weeks then goes all in.

Howe is a smug cnut too.

Pep isn't really that bad compared to those 3.

honirelandboy

My number one hated manager or all time is Alan Pardew, dunno what it is with him I just hate him.
I really dislike Artera and Klopp in their interviews when they lose. Just stop acting like you were cheated every time you lose annoys the hell out of me. Don’t hate them on the level of Pardew but their after match interviews makes me want to play the worlds smallest Violin.

BobFromParva

Supports
Whitchurch Alport FC
Klopp, an arrogant gurning idiot who blames his failings on anything and everything (grass too long, wind blowing, other team trying etc.) rather than himself. What a thoroughly detestable Compo faced character.

Fat Sam, deliberately unlikeable and should’ve been drummed out of the game for the same reason he was sacked by England . . though I can’t help but have a nod of respect for the uncanny way his tactics can give 11 shite players the ability to drag 11 great players down to their miserable level.

Bucephalus74

Supports
Arsenal
As an Arsenal fan, and assuming from prior posts that we're allowed to pick former managers:

1. Mourinho
2. Mourinho
3. Pulis
4. Mourinho
5. Mourinho

I will also say in fairness that I understand why Arteta is hated. He is a bellend. But he's our bellend. And I don't see that his sideline antics are any worse than Klopp's.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
All time:
Clough
Mourinho
SAF
Saf I respect
The other two hatred. Clough topping the list by a distance

Zagoon

Supports
Arsenal
Its interesting how the managers that are hated are the very good ones. Guess it makes sense because they are the managers who are indirectly working on taking success away from your club.

I wouldnt say I dislike any manager, I'd have a list of managers I respect more. Obviously the more successful ones would annoy me more with their utterances, like..

Klopp - Ready to speak about country backing of clubs being wrong, speaking about City and Newcastle.

Ten Hag - Wanting to talk about "eras coming to an end". And then lies about Arsenal's low injury season 22/23.

Conte - Asking Arteta to complain less, and then goes and sets new ground by complaining in a presser and getting himself sacked (on purpose).

Its funny, that Pep is the one who actually shows a lot of respect to his opponents. Even going as far as to lie about how his opponents are "so so good", despite just beating them. He's not perfect and messes up here and there, but at least he tries not to be inflamatory.

colombianmancunian

Pep is a hypocrite who pretends to be humble, but in reality is an arrogant prick who thinks o LG his way of playing football is valid. He inherited that attitude from UEFAlona, that fake humbleness and hidden arrogance is part of their DNA.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Plenty saying Pep or Arteta, but by that token Kompany should be pretty hateable too - especially as he’s in charge of Burnley. Hopefully they tank and he’s sacked by Christmas.
Kompany's Burnley are nothing like Dyche's, whether he's hateable remains to be seen, for me it's Mourinho, the final straw with him was when he accused Stephen Hunt of basically trying to kill Petr Cech

Rnd898

Supports
Chelsea
Arteta is a first class wanker.

Also dislike Klopp for his constant excuses in the media whenever they lose and also his comments about other clubs spending habits often come across a bit hypocritical and like he's trying to build some narrative that their spending is somehow more okay than compared to others doing it. But with Klopp I feel outside of football he's probably a decent bloke, too bad he's aligned himself with Liverpool for so long.

Used to dislike Poch too but I'm slowly warming up to him. I'll reserve the right to go back to thinking he's a cnut if it all goes wrong for him at Chelsea. :wenger:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Klopp is the most fake person in football therefore I dislike him the most.

He always talks as if media is his friend when he's winning but he is actually a pretty nasty person who dislocated his jaws just to scare a linesman in order to get favorable decision.

His teeth used to be brown but now pearl white after drinking dangerous susbtances provided by his dodgy dentist (Crentist the dentist).

He is not a tactician. He relies on players character like Brendan Rodgers.

He doesnt need those glasses nor the cap but he always wear them to look hipster.

And he signs expensive, overpriced players after saying other clubs that did it are wrong.

Feck off Klopp ya donkey.

Joel Miller

I’ll go for Klopp. Put on the nice guy act for years until things really started to get tough for him, then his mask slipped and he started being arsey and rude with people interviewing who really did ask harmless questions.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Colin Wanker and his anti-football
Klopp - hateful person managing a hateful team.
ETH - a bit creepy in a Royston Vasey kind of way. :D