Your own CL Final build up?

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
For us Cafers not going to the game.

How is your day set out?

I've got to finish off some Italian at some point [is that an omen? :)] and then its destination London town where we'll be meeting at half four. 3 reds and a Spurs fan.

20solskjaer

work till 5, waste time till i pick the other half up at 6, get some food (probably a takeaway) then settle down on my couch infront of sky sports for about half 6ish, from then on only moving to go to the fridge

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Wasting time all the day making everything what's common with tonight's game.

muller

Heading to the trafford centre in a minute with the missus, then to OT at about 1 to soak up some atmosphere. Then getting some lunch in the city centre and going to PURE in Manchester for the MUST do at about half 5 or 6..

I'm shitting it.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Taking a half-day at work - leaving around 1pm, head home, get stuck into the beers & watch all the build-up & quite possibly increasingly brick myself!

Then head into Dublin City centre around 5.30/6pm - probably to the MUST screening at Purdy Kitchen & go fecking mental :devil:

This is what we all wanted our whole lives lads so like me, try to put the nerves away & enjoy this for all its worth - we have Sir Matt on our side too :devil:

OneUnited24

Revise for my exam untill 6, at which time i will crack open the beers so it eases my nerves before KO! :nervous: Then after which i will probably do a paper in full but what ever the outcome i doubt i will!

Alek M

Da manic one
considering it is us, time will move fster. leave work at 2 and head to a co=workers place where 90 inch hi def screen awaits. read all paper build up untill then

Rowem

gently, down the stream
I have a cold so will probs just stay in rather than go to the pub. If I do then I might order a takeaway I guess.

Until then....nothing to do but curl up in my duvet, watch daytime tv, eat some snacks. Student life, its tough I tell you!

PeteReDevil

iPete
Only got 45mins. from the time I get off from work till kick-off. Grab beer on the way home and....

actually I don't want to spend too much time thinking about it

ntripunovski

Manchester United is my RELIGION
SIR ALEX FERGUSON - GOD of the football game, ruler of football tactics and knowledge, father of all todays menagers.
RONALDO - GOD of the attacking football, ruler of the ball and father of all football tricks and skills.
ROONEY - GOD of work-rate and unselfishness, pure GOD.
VIDIC - GOD of tackles and air, fearless and immortal GOD on the earth.

MUFCgal

I got up about 9.30am. I had some brekkie, read the papers then helped my niece make her Man Utd mask :D

I then had a shower, got dressed and went down the road to get my hair done. I came up home, had some lunch and now here I am on the Caf. In a few hours, I'll be having a few drinks (just to calm my nerves). I shall be heading down to my Uncle's about 6.30-7pm :devil:

GIT Z RED

brothers a chef so hes putting on a spread, inviting loads of friends round to watch the match at his house, all this waiting is killing me.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Game starts at 3:45 here... gonna do some cleaning, drive the girl to work with her best friend, then come back and head to Halifax.

nimic

something nice
Scout
My buildup was getting my C grade from the written exam upgraded to a B after my verbal exam a couple of hours ago. Incidentally, the exact same thing happened on my last exam, which was the day we won the league title.

So this could be a very good day for me.

Dave89

I have got absolutely nothing productive done today, and have an exam tomorrow. Waiting on a reply form the missus to see if see wants to meet up to kill time before I clear off to pub with mates. If not, then gonna leave library and head home to the xbox.

Either ways, it's off to the students union at 6. I don't drink, so it'll be almost 2 hours of build up and torture.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Work until just after noon, pick the dog up from the ophthalmologist, go home, walk dogs get bent make food watch CL Final starting at 2:45pm.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I was planning on watching in the house with a few mates around, but instead I'll probably be heading out into town to watch it there. The place will likely be crawling with Scousers, mind.

RedGib

woke up 8:30 watched skysports news, trawled the sports pages on the web, downloaded some man utd songs for tonights party, went into town at 12 until 2 to see if i could find the white away shirt for tonight (no luck)
came home watched sky sports news again then back into the caf for any other news.
6 pm off to the mates house for our reproduction of last years CL final party, hopefully arrive home about midnight a wobbly happy red devil!

Member 5225

I'm even wearing the exact same clothes as last year's final....is that going too far? :nervous:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
was trying to drum up some mates to go to the London MUST venue but it was all confirmed a bit too late - so there are about 10 of us piling into one flat, 3 of us were in Moscow last year and the rest a random assortment of Spurs, West Ham etc but all supporting United tonight!

Bez

I had a dream last nite; was watching the game in a cinema with SAF, giving some good advice to the manager at half-time, and when it was 0-0 in the second half of extra time, I woke up...
Most of it was about hasseling with seat numbers and confusion about who was sitting at their right seats, etc. My ex was there and claimed to have the seat next to SAF, he got upset and told us to get it sorted as we were blocking his view, changing seats all the time. At some point he(SAF) stepped up to me and asked if it was alright with me if he took her out for a drink later. I told him to stay off her and concentrate on the game. She is trouble, anyroad, I said.

gerrydaly

Praying to have a guy on top of him
I can't do anytghing except drink and smoke at the moment, so off to the city centre now before going to Pallace MUST venue.

Jacob

Off to an exam in a while, all the anxiety is being directed towards the match instead. Don't know if this is good or bad but I'm sure I won't get too much done between 17.00-20.30