Your own CL Final build up?

Bearded but no genius

Got up about 45 minutes ago, going to go out to do a couple of things and grab some food in about an hour, then tv.

Alone. No chance I could watch this with anyone else anywhere near the house. Too agonising.

Ive been soaking up the media hype for the last 5 hours. Now im gonna try and put all thoughts of the game away for a couple hours. I have other things to occupy me.

By 6pm I will be watching the Sky Sports coverage and having dinner before the game. When it come to kick off I will go through all my pre match rituals and the Man Utd shirt will be on.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Well, once more unto the breach dear friends, for 08/09 anyhow. ;)

Leaving in about five mins for the Sports Cafe.

Relax while you can. lol

COME ON UNITED!!

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Was going to watch this down the Pub but I really can't be asked to hang around with a bunch of ABU dickheads. Particularly if it went to pens.

vanrooney

I will finish work in a few minutes and will straight go to the pub to get a perfect view. Just wish us all luck and hopefully we will do them.

Name Changed

weso26
Worked this morning. Came over to the folks house, I'm cooking the dinner (Ham & cabbage). Eat dinner. Have shower. Go to pub.

Harold_Giles

School is over, I don't start working until next Tuesday, the missus is at work so I've been having a hard time wasting time today!

Sunbathed out on the porched for a while, watched some telly and right now I'm uploading my photos from the Manchester United - Arsenal game a weekend ago.
That's got me going, caught some great videos from the Bishop Blaize that I'm sharing with my United supporting Icelanders to get into the mood!

Also, right before the game a couple of mates of mine are meeting up and grilling some burgers and having a few beers over the game. Can't wait!!:devil:

Jaapster

Finished work last night at 10pm went in this morning at 5am thanks to a great lass at work swapping shifts with me had about 4 hours kip ,went and got some more beer and a bottle of whisky (ive got a cold well thats my excuse) sat here now thinking about when i should start drinking said alcohol and what shirt to wear, i reckon its gotta be my 1968 shirt.
and as for the alcohol,feck it lets ROCK!!!!

muller

Just come back from having a quiet walk around Old Trafford to try to calm my nerves. Worked for 2 minutes. Shitting it again.

Heading to City Centre in a minute, then to Pure at 5:30. Get good view and meet a mate or 5 up there. Wearing my White shirt, as is my ritual to wear the same kit the team are.

MUFCgal

Just come back from having a quiet walk around Old Trafford to try to calm my nerves. Worked for 2 minutes. Shitting it again.

Heading to City Centre in a minute, then to Pure at 5:30. Get good view and meet a mate or 5 up there. Wearing my White shirt, as is my ritual to wear the same kit the team are.
Me too, I've got my white Berbatov 9 shirt on me :devil:

MG

First I'm going to throw up, then I'm going to get some food (see my logic there?), then I'm putting on my Giggs11 shirt (I'm not sure whether he'll start but I never wear any other shirt), then I'm going to my uni bar with a few mates, including my Arsenal-supporting flatmate (who's supporting United tonight, good lad), and watching the game whilst bricking it.

I am so unbelievably nervous.

MUFCgal

Apart from being on here all afternoon, I've been also listening to pumping songs. I have Youtube on my other tab and I've listened to just about every Rocky song, also that You're the Best song from Karate Kid and I'm currently listening to Out of My Way by Seether, I'm getting goosebumps now :devil:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Ok, i have just sat around doing nothing all day. Said i would do some work but that went to shit. Off to the pub now... Good luck everyone. COME ON UNITED!!

Maroon Lucifer

I am wearing the old white one with Cantona 7 on the back. Working on my first beer, and my girlfriend just walked in. We are going to a hotel where a mate of mine works when he is home from his job on the South Pole. They are making a nice meal for United supporters before the game, as well as showing it on a jumbotron ofcourse :) We leave in a few minutes, can't wait.

good luck to you all

Sam

Sky's just gone on....the nerves have just been taken to the next level.

redhoop

Have been supposedly working all day. Hmmmm. Have achieved about 7% of what I was trying to get through. Read the end of my book (The Book Thief - beautiful work). Cried a bit. Still haven't made tea, they can make their own - I'm not hungry. Just contemplating some alcohol. Worrying about those fans whose tickets weren't working - really hope that gets sorted. Watching some more build up now.