youtube or FM?

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Ideally it would be a combination of both. For a club of Uniteds stature we really can't afford to take chances

Woodzy

FM gives you the almighty Scout Report Card, so FM is probablly the better resource.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
youtube+FM+tribalfootball+zits+virginity firmly intact=ehsanul

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Considering the wage he's no doubt on I think Martin Ferguson should have slightly more scientific means of talent spotting..

Jacob

FM > YouTube

YouTube only show ability, FM delivers POTENTIAL! :smirk:

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
FM actually amazes me. I'm not one to harp on about transfers either.
But CM4 actually found out about Kaka, Rooney, Ronaldo, Diego, and all these other wankers before anyone else. (not including the clubs)
Astonishing really.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
FM by a mile. Don't know if anybody knows this but football manager uses an actual existing database of players - which has been put together by actual scouts - whilst putting together the stats for the game. This database can and is also used by other clubs looking for a player with certain critirea e.g Hardtackling tall CM with good stamina.

I gather Championship manager(which is shit) uses the same database but this would explain why very often FM gets key up and coming players right.

FACT:) :)

Raconteur

FM actually amazes me. I'm not one to harp on about transfers either.
But CM4 actually found out about Kaka, Rooney, Ronaldo, Diego, and all these other wankers before anyone else. (not including the clubs)
Astonishing really.
It really is quite amazing...they had walcott on the game from age 14 i believe. could be wrong though