YouTube United channels

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Goldbridge "I thought De Gea could have done better on both goals so he gets an average score of 6/10."

Goldbridge "Henderson kept a clean sheet but didn't have to make any big saves so he gets a 5/10"

Goldbridge "Maguire made 4 tackles, 3 interceptions, 4 aerial duels won, and had 85% passing but when they're FB crossed it far post to the other FB who tapped it in it was obviously Maguire's fault so he gets a 3/10

Newtonius

So if I wanted to listen to anyone regularly, which one should it be then?
For me United view, they offer a bit more of a balance between entertainment and banality usually its one or the other with these things. Just avoid the episodes with like 5 or 6 people that's when it gets crazy.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Yeah, he's like a weird combination of Alan Partridge and Jim Jones.

It's kind of fascinating to witness the effect a charismatic idiot has on stupid people. If I were a sociologist, I might like to write a book on this whole phenomenon.
It was my son who first showed me Goldbridge's videos . He loves him.
He has a First class Masters in Aeronautical Engineering and works designing things he cant talk about. Official secrets act and all that.
However I have just phoned him to tell him he is actually a stupid thick cnut for liking Goldbridge. Its clearly a proven fact. :houllier:

AFC NimbleThumb

Goldbridge "I thought De Gea could have done better on both goals so he gets an average score of 6/10."

Goldbridge "Henderson kept a clean sheet but didn't have to make any big saves so he gets a 5/10"

Goldbridge "Maguire made 4 tackles, 3 interceptions, 4 aerial duels won, and had 85% passing but when they're FB crossed it far post to the other FB who tapped it in it was obviously Maguire's fault so he gets a 3/10
He said this?

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
He said this?

I doubt they are word for word but he really likes DeGea and doesn't like Henderson (mocks people relentlessly who suggested him replacing DeGea in the starting 11) or Maguire (called Maguire all sorts) so he's not far off.

The one thing I'd credit Goldbridge with is that he's very fair to opposition teams (much more reasonable about Arsenal than most on the Arteta thread here for example) so he only really goes overboard about United players/ the club.

Last edited:

Quagmire Maguire

For me United view, they offer a bit more of a balance between entertainment and banality usually its one or the other with these things. Just avoid the episodes with like 5 or 6 people that's when it gets crazy.
Yeah spot on I agree with you. United View is the only United channel I can actually watch. I don't really enjoy the Stretford Paddock lot, can't stand Goldbridge or the bloke who runs United people's TV. Too much hyperbole with those last 2 channels and Stretford Paddock is just boring. Long episodes of 'banter' with very little substance. Adam Mckola is ok though.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

So if I wanted to listen to anyone regularly, which one should it be then?
My preference is Stretford Paddock as they have in-studio interactions which makes it more fluid than someone talking in front a green screen. Also, most of their presenters talk a lot of sense whilst at the same time not taking themselves too seriously.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Still banging the old Forest fan shite drum, eh? It's bollocks like this - I'm a better fan than you, you're not a real fan, that is dividing the fanbase. If you don't like Goldbridge, well done. He's clearly passionate about the club and gives a shit about our current situation and where we're heading. Just like most other fans.
The question is, if Goldbridge didn't make money from United, would he still be a fan? I don't think he would. United is a money making vehicle for him and that's it.
For the record, his negative talk is just a reflection of the current state of the club. If we were a well run club with success on the pitch, his sensational negative talk would be about our oppositions though I fully expected the ITK transfer bs to continue.

AFC NimbleThumb

The question is, if Goldbridge didn't make money from United, would he still be a fan? I don't think he would. United is a money making vehicle for him and that's it.
For the record, his negative talk is just a reflection of the current state of the club. If we were a well run club with success on the pitch, his sensational negative talk would be about our oppositions though I fully expected the ITK transfer bs to continue.
That’s a rather negative stance to take based off of what exactly? You’d assume he didn’t suddenly spawn overnight as a United ‘fan’ so agree/disagree but people are giving this guy way too much mind space when you’re getting that deep into it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
That’s a rather negative stance to take based off of what exactly? You’d assume he didn’t suddenly spawn overnight as a United ‘fan’ so agree/disagree but people are giving this guy way too much mind space when you’re getting that deep into it.
He pretty much did. It's a fake persona and name.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite

Aaaand that's why I can't take so many Goldbridge critics seriously. What are you basing that on exactly? Just the fact that you don't like him? He's clearly a lifelong fan and loves the club. Do I agree with everything he says or pay attention to the drama he generates at times? Hell no, but I enjoy the debates and his ability to deliver content in an entertaining way.

Zippycup

Aaaand that's why I can't take so many Goldbridge critics seriously. What are you basing that on exactly? Just the fact that you don't like him? He's clearly a lifelong fan and loves the club. Do I agree with everything he says or pay attention to the drama he generates at times? Hell no, but I enjoy the debates and his ability to deliver content in an entertaining way.
If United are successful then Goldbridges profits drop like a stone.
As a business person, do you think he wants United to be successful at the expense of his profit?

AFC NimbleThumb

Fairly common knowledge and easily verified. It's a fake name etc. All facts.

The whole Forest fan thing - no idea.
I’m not doubting you, I’m not bothered enough to care. I don’t watch the guy but Im also not going to act as if him having a pseudonym is an issue for me.

Was he/is he a Forest fan? Now that would be interesting.

Edit: Just googled it, I’d probably call myself something other than Brent Di Cesare too.

Edit Edit: Article in question says he used to be a copier so took on the name MG. Also says he was born in Nottingham to a Chelsea/United household Are people honestly getting onto him about his name ffs! Hate to break it to you lads but my name isn’t AFC NimbleThumb.

Last edited:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I’m not doubting you, I’m not bothered enough to care. I don’t watch the guy but Im also not going to act as if him having a pseudonym is an issue for me.

Was he/is he a Forest fan? Now that would be interesting.

Edit: Just googled it, I’d probably call myself something other than Brent Di Cesare too.
You're on a Utd forum on his thread posting multiple times on a Saturday evening. You care a bit mate.

AFC NimbleThumb

You're on a Utd forum on his thread posting multiple times on a Saturday evening. You care a bit mate.
I never knew he had a pseudonym so hard to care about something I knew nothing about. Of course I care to post on the forum of the club I support. Shall we have a ‘care off’ or get back to the topic?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I never knew he had a pseudonym so hard to care about something I knew nothing about. Of course I care to post on the forum of the club I support. Shall we have a ‘care off’ or get back to the topic?
I've had one to many I thought you were an arsenal fan :lol:

Zippycup

I’ve never looked into it but if true then that’s astounding.

Another question no one can actually answer.
The question answers itself.
Of course hebwantsbto make money. It's why all fan campers feed of negativity
I’ve never looked into it but if true then that’s astounding.

Another question no one can actually answer.
Do you think?
I'm asking for your opinion

0le

Fairly common knowledge and easily verified. It's a fake name etc. All facts.

The whole Forest fan thing - no idea.
Utd heap isn't your real name. Fairly common knowledge and easily verified. It's a fake name etc. All facts.

EngimaMK

Just saying "boomer" does not constitute an argument or point.

UTD_Since_1978

He's one of the most toxic fans we have. He's also a total and utter hypocrite too.

The channel is incredibly negative the vast majority of the time.
Sadly UTD haven't given us fans anything to be that positive about since Fergie retired, I find it difficult to find positives in going out of the FA Cup to crappy Boro & losing 4-0 to Brighton whilst watching Liverpool & City be far Superior to us & City sign Haaland & we are linked to crap like Tooney & Brobery or whatever his name is.

AFC NimbleThumb

I don't run a YouTube channel profiting of the back of Utd mate. Anyway moving on swiftly.
You do post shite on the internet behind a pseudonym though so. . . The irony being lost on you isn’t surprising

Peak Caf behaviour, sign up with username then get mad at other people doing the same thing.

flameinthesun

Goldbridge has been open with his name and even discussed it years ago on the true Geordie podcast. Its quite clear the posters saying he uses a fake name, he's from Nottingham so is a forest fan, he only profits from uniteds failures etc clearly haven't got a clue. If you don't like the fella fair enough, but when you say he's from nottingham so isn't a true united fan...news flash, the majority of united fan's are not from manchester. You can see old goldbridge videos from when he only had a few hundred subscribers still up, so anybody thinking this was some genius mastermind plan of his clearly isn't into the way youtube works. One thing I have respect for are youtube channels, the majority (including goldbridge) grinded from the beginning with no subscribers, slowly going from 100 to 1000 to 1 million. If you don't like his content fair enough, but he's grinded his way to his success and clearly is a united fan.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'm not really a regular watcher of fan channels but based on what I've seen United Stand is probably the best fan channel (The click bait thumbnails are a bit annoying) but Goldbridge spreads too much negativity. The other presenters are a bit wooden.

Stretford Paddock - Some of the lads on there like Jay and Joe (I think his name is) are decent but I don't like Howson, he's a bit pompous.

United Peoples Tv - One man band but seems a nice enough guy but a bit too repetitive with some of his opinions like with Rangnick which got tiresome. Doesn't pump out loads of content which is nice. He gets some interesting interviews occasionally but overall I find the channel a bit dull.

Spoony

The People's President
I've got no idea what his point is tbh.
You've basically signed up on Redcafe with a pseudonym to air your views to the masses and eventually hope to profit with your hysterical nonsense. Are you Goldbridge? Are you Goldbridge in disguise?

Basically we're all Goldbridge.

Or something.