Zaragoza after Pique again

^Red Devil^

El Zaragoza quiere atar a Piqué said:
El Zaragoza tiene asumido que Gaby Milito no seguirá comandando la zaga blanquilla la próxima temporada y ya le busca un sustituto. La primera opción es Gerard Piqué, que ha jugado este año en La Romareda cedido por el Manchester United.

Ferguson quiere recuperarlo, pero Víctor Fernández ve en el ex canterano blaugrana al nuevo líder de la defensa aragonesa.

Los maños, a través del representante del jugador, Arturo Canales, ya ha trasladado una oferta al club inglés y está a la espera de una respuesta. El Zaragoza sabe que al jugador le atrae jugar en la Premier y participar en la Champions League, pero confía en que Piqué, de 20 años, valore los minutos y el liderazgo que le ofrece Víctor Fernández en La Romareda.

Babblefish
The Zaragoza wants to tie to I itched said:
The Zaragoza has assumed that Gaby Milito will not continue commanding the white rear the next season and it already looks for a substitute to him. The first option is Gerard Pique', that has played east year in the Romareda yielded by the Manchester United. Ferguson wants to recover it, but Víctor Fernandez sees in the ex- blaugrana canterano the new leader of the Aragonese defense. The maños, through the representative of the player, Arturo Channels, already have transferred a supply to the English club and are to the delay of an answer. The Zaragoza knows that the player it attracts to him to play in the Premier and to participate in the Champions League, but trusts that I itched, of 20 years, values the minutes and the leadership that to him Víctor offers Fernandez in the Romareda.
LINK

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
It's not in the style of Man United to sell the brightest talents in Europe.

We can sell Richardson or maybe Smith... but not Pique.

Players like Rossi or Pique waited very long for having a place in the first squad. They simply deserve a big chance.

Pique has waited long enough for a chance with us. This season could be his time to shine. However I worry that we may have too many central defenders here with Rio, Vidic, Brown, O'Shea, Silvestre, Evans, Pique. Surely they all wont be starting here next season.

^Red Devil^

silvestre and brown are too good to be reserve players, but they are not going to get much playing time at all. The thing is they are good because brown covers for rb and silvestre covers for lb. If hinze leaves we will need his cover etc. They can stay but they won't all be happy.

RedF7

I think we should keep pique and Rossi for one season to see how they do in the premiership. I would say that all the recent rumours that Rossi and Pique are wanted by other clubs just aint true, it will all be paper talk because their futures are uncertain.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
12mp..and you can have him

Seriously pique should stay
I think if we get an offer of about 6m+ for Pique, we should accept.
Where as he is clearly an excellent player, Evans is equally good, and we have maybe a few too many defenders as it is.

Parks Life

I do think we can afford to give him one more season on loan.

Rio, Vidic, Brown and Evans will be enough for centre backs.

Deepak Sasi

if we give him one more season on loan, he would prefer to stay in spain..... if one of them should go out o loan, it should be evans and that too for the 1st half of the season only

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Problem is, Pique's United spell collides with Rio's and Vidic's top form and as things stand they are unlikely to be separated in the following season nor any of the coming ones. He might be keen on fighting for his place, but whether he has all the quality to make it into our first team is another issue. Personally, I think he's a fine defender who could do very well at most of clubs but unfortunately I don't think he'll be given a chance.

Difference between him and Evans is that I can see Evans settling for a back-up role, Pique will definitely ask for a move if he can't cut it at United.

SittingBull

That's great and all, but what is Sergio Canales u
At United, we strive for perfection, and if we fai
Pique and Evans are quality young centrebacks. One major difference is i would rather sell Pique on the high now, for at least 8mp.. As for Evans, he is our future. There is no way we should keep both of them cos Rio and Vidic are still considerably young for defenders. As for Pique, we don't have to worry cos he is a Catalan, and his heart will always be with Spanish clubs and the la Liga.. However successful he may be in United, he would wanna move back one day. Rather than waiting for the day to happen, we might as well focus on grooming promising British talents, whose loyalty would be with us.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
No team is going to pay 8 million for Pique's services, he's done nothing so far to be worth that much. You are talking about the sort of money that is paid for international defenders, Gabriel Milito who has been a star for Zaragoza for 4 years is being sold to Juventus for a fee like that, we paid that much for a Serbia international with good record in two exotic leagues. Pique, so far, has been an utility player most of time for Zaragoza and played in three various positions which doesn't necessarily prove his quality (if you are good for everything, you are good for nothing at all), he isn't even close to Spanish national team and the best we could hope to get for him is about 4 million, I reckon.