Zlatan goes on strike

heffa

Big cow?
Sarni said:
Why would he sue them? He signed a contract that ties him with Juventus till 2009 and he has to respect it, regardless circumstances, I think. Unless his contract has a lot of ifs, I doubt it though. Being a Juventus' player, he was obviously engaged in this affair to some extent, I just don't buy theory that players knew nothing about directors' deceits. They were too plain to be unnoticed.

He is just trying to force his way out and express his disapproval for Juventus' attempts to keep him at club.
He'll be happy to claim a setlement even if the settlement is just to let him go on a trasfer. The club have neglected to take care of their resposnsibilities towards him and have done wrong by all their players.They have neglected to take due care which will be brought up in any court case if he decides to sue. Also who knows what exactly is in his contract and for that matter his sponsorship contract. You never know he might even lose his sponsorship if he does not move.
They blatantly broke the laws of the competition andhave jepordised the future of all their players, the club and everyone else in the club. I don't believe that they can afford to keep anyway.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
We could do without a player of this attitude and unloyalty at Manchester united. He will probably leave after a few years of service.

kanchelskis14

KingEric7 said:
We could do without a player of this attitude and unloyalty at Manchester united. He will probably leave after a few years of service.
You know what, i actually think this theory is bollocks. Every player wants a home in their career, nobody wants to change countries every two years. Mark my words if not for this scandal, it is most likely Juve could have been this home for him, Madrid have been coming in for Zlatan ever since he joined Juve.

If you mean that in a few years we'll go bust and get relegated due to our debdts, and Zlatan will show 'disloyalty' and want to leave, then he probably will, and why not? But if he comes here i reckon he'll want to stay with the right ambition and career stability.

Finally, ever since he was at Ajax, in interviews about his future i've only ever heard him say 'United' when asked about his future. Well, what he tended to actually say was more a case of 'No, i'd rather go to Spain or Italy than England, but if United were interested...'. I've read that on more than one occasion, and seen him say it live with my own eyes on a Champions League interview programme.

That's good enough to convince me that he's worth a gamble, obviously not at £28m though. For £10-15m, there frankly wont be a better player in that price renge than him.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Loads of ability, but does have an attitude problem on the pitch - founded I think in the fact that he thinks he's the best player the world has ever seen, when in fact he needs to sharpen up. Would have to agree that he's more than worth a gamble if we could get him for less than £15m, though. He's the right kind of striker for us, since Scholes or even Rossi can cover for Rooney, but we have noone similar to Saha.

KingEric7

Wow, he is incredibly arrogant! No-one beats Eric in that field though....

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
kanchelskis14 said:
You know what, i actually think this theory is bollocks. Every player wants a home in their career, nobody wants to change countries every two years. Mark my words if not for this scandal, it is most likely Juve could have been this home for him, Madrid have been coming in for Zlatan ever since he joined Juve.

If you mean that in a few years we'll go bust and get relegated due to our debdts, and Zlatan will show 'disloyalty' and want to leave, then he probably will, and why not? But if he comes here i reckon he'll want to stay with the right ambition and career stability.

Finally, ever since he was at Ajax, in interviews about his future i've only ever heard him say 'United' when asked about his future. Well, what he tended to actually say was more a case of 'No, i'd rather go to Spain or Italy than England, but if United were interested...'. I've read that on more than one occasion, and seen him say it live with my own eyes on a Champions League interview programme.

That's good enough to convince me that he's worth a gamble, obviously not at £28m though. For £10-15m, there frankly wont be a better player in that price renge than him.
We should SERIOUSLY think of signing teh closest thing to Cantona in world football today. Attitude and ability wise. Thus suggests the chief:cool:

KingEric7

Yeh was thinking that. I would only risk him if it was 10m - 12m though...

djemba's arse

Red Indian Chief Torn Rubber said:
We should SERIOUSLY think of signing teh closest thing to Cantona in world football today. Attitude and ability wise. Thus suggests the chief:cool:
Difference between Zlatan and Cantona is that while Zlatan is a selfish cnut, Eric wasn't. Decent player, but he's only playing for himself.

heffa

Big cow?
Red4Ever said:
I'm with the chief on this one
I've got a feeling about him
A last minute August 31st job on the cheap would be tasty
Assuming that he is still there on August 31st, he might be playing for another club by then.

ben_foster

On Loan to Watford
fergie is good at bringing in and controlling wild players with imense talent. he is without doubt very very tempremental BUT until we signed cantona he was a bit of a journey man, upsetting everybody around him etc etc. im not saying he could be the new cantona im just saying that if anybody can get the best out of him its SAF

heffa

Big cow?
Zlatan to AC Milan is a good move for everyone bar Juventus. Surely they must rather him to play for a club outside Italy so they never have to play against him.

dan_alex

Zlatan is immensely talented, but he's got serious attitude problems, and I can't see who would want to buy a player who's just going to cause trouble.

KingEric7

They aren't in the postion to drive that sort of price. He won't end up going for that much.