Zlatan Ibrahimovic | Rises a day early

Trizy

Game winning hattrick today. 15 goals in 17 games. Looks like he's having fun over there.

When did LA Galaxy turn so shite though? I thought they were the best MLS team.

haram

Game winning hattrick today. 15 goals in 17 games. Looks like he's having fun over there.

I watched a game where I think he scored a hatrick (might have been two goals) and they still lost :lol:.

macheda14

From what I’ve heard they were good for a bit, but while they put more of an onus on attracting big names other teams have gone about investing heavily in youth and actually creating good teams

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Seen a good bit of the game last night, he looks very fit. I bet my bottom dollar he returns for a loan

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Could he be coming back on loan?
I think he definitely will. He’s at the age where playing through the break and keeping his levels up would be more beneficial than a rest.

A-man

He was so extremely dominant in the air, not only winning air duels but also delivering the ball perfectly. And then two of the goals from his head. It is lower pace in MLS, but there is still so much quality in what he does.

DancingPanda

Yeah, MLS isn't the best league in the world, but it's still impressive to come back from that injury and perform this well considering his age.

I think he definitely will. He’s at the age where playing through the break and keeping his levels up would be more beneficial than a rest.
Do you think Mourinho would use him as a backup striker if he did come back on a loan? Imagine playing Zlatan and Lukaku up top with 3 at the back. The caf wouldn't be very happy about that.

Sing you a song

He was just what United needed: a cocky bastard who also know how to play the game. I think his influence on Pogba should not be underestimated, probably saved him from a lot of pressure after that expensive signing.

He brought fun and arrogance to the club. The closest thing to Eric we could ever get .
Everyone had a smile on their face when he was around Pogba in particular was loving life when Zlatan was at the club , their media interviews etc were just brilliant and he was a fantastic bridge between Jose and the rest of the players .
We shouldn’t underestimate the influence he had within the club .
Since he left his personality,charisma,dedication and drive have been sadly missed.
If it was up to me he would be Mourinho’s number 2

Alfie092

Imagine if we had signed him when Ronaldo left.
That was the ideal time to sign him as he was still at Inter and we also lost Tevez that year. Even though he went to Barca that summer, if we really pushed for him we may have been able to get him. Was 27 at the time so we could have got plenty of years out of him!

Denis79

Yeah, MLS isn't the best league in the world, but it's still impressive to come back from that injury and perform this well considering his age.

Do you think Mourinho would use him as a backup striker if he did come back on a loan? Imagine playing Zlatan and Lukaku up top with 3 at the back. The caf wouldn't be very happy about that.
The caf isn't happy about anything anyways.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Well yeah but if you sprinted across the road and slide tackled a random bloke you'd probably get sued for that too.
Slide tackle is legal in football (as long as you get the ball and are not totally reckless).
Slapping a person, be it on the football pitch or on the street is illegal, regardless.

A-man

If you tackle, you should always make sure the person flies off the pitch.

A-man

He brought fun and arrogance to the club. The closest thing to Eric we could ever get .
Everyone had a smile on their face when he was around Pogba in particular was loving life when Zlatan was at the club , their media interviews etc were just brilliant and he was a fantastic bridge between Jose and the rest of the players .
We shouldn’t underestimate the influence he had within the club .
Since he left his personality,charisma,dedication and drive have been sadly missed.
If it was up to me he would be Mourinho’s number 2
Exactly! Every time Zlatan walks on to a pitch he know he is the best player who has ever set his fot there. It doesn’t matter if it is true or not, he still knows it.

el3mel

There have been strong talks about that here but thought it's usual bluff. Surprised it's actually starting to spread to foreign sources.

Pyramids is a new club who has just got owned by a Saudi Sheikh who wants to mimic Man City expreiment in Egyptian League. They don't have the same prestige as Ahly or Zamalek.

Just can't imagine. Gonna be absolutely hilarious to see him arguing with refs or no name players and playing in front of literally empty seats then got insulted by Zamalek president. I will laugh to no end if that actually happens. :lol:

el3mel

Ridiculous. Very Zlatan esque goal.

Looks like the game is still playing. They are losing 4-3 with 10 minutes to go.

DancingPanda

Zlatan isn't among the greatest, but he score goals that no one else can do. That's ridiculous.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I wonder what he was thinking during that. He could have scored that goal some easier way:lol: It was almost like he went "yeah i can turn that way and hit a volley but hmm, i wonder if it would be possible to..just.. back off like this and then.. yeah it worked." He is amazing

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
I wonder what he was thinking during that. He could have scored that goal some easier way:lol: It was almost like he went "yeah i can turn that way and hit a volley but hmm, i wonder if it would be possible to..just.. back off like this and then.. yeah it worked." He is amazing
Zlatan doesn't have such hesitant thinking.

He was like "I'm gonna Van Damme this."