Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Stove

Good player. Funny at times but mostly an arrogant prick. Doesn't play well enough for the national team. Is doing really well at Inter. I don't think he would be a good fit at United.

Jacob

Iron Stove said:
Good player. Funny at times but mostly an arrogant prick. Doesn't play well enough for the national team. Is doing really well at Inter. I don't think he would be a good fit at United.
He's obviously a hit wherever he goes.

If Rooney would've played for another team you would also think he's an arrogant prick, surely.

Iron Stove

Jacob said:
He's obviously a hit wherever he goes.

If Rooney would've played for another team you would also think he's an arrogant prick, surely.
Well, he's a very good player and I'm actually a fan of his, but he hasn't been as good as you make him out to have been. First season at Ajax, last season at Juve, several occations playing for the Swedish national team. He hasn't been very consistent. As you say he hasn't been scoring enough and he couldn't head a ball to save his life eventhough he's a very big guy.

Having said that I very much hope that his current form continues.

Murphman

I've seen him play. I must say he was pretty shyte on that occasion, obviously he's a good player but dunno about 'if I could bring any player to my club', I think ronaldinho and terry might just be in front of him.

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
Lazy cnut

Bags of ability, but no application and determination to go with it

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
He is a great player but needs a new half of brain which would tell him how to use the other half full of skills.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Iron Stove said:
Well, he's a very good player and I'm actually a fan of his, but he hasn't been as good as you make him out to have been. First season at Ajax, last season at Juve, several occations playing for the Swedish national team. He hasn't been very consistent. As you say he hasn't been scoring enough and he couldn't head a ball to save his life eventhough he's a very big guy.

Having said that I very much hope that his current form continues.
Agree!

Jacob

Erm, I think your arguments are pretty shit.

Look at how he has played this season, in fact, look at every one of his seasons, he has won the league every year.

It's not a coincidence why both Capello and Mancini never want to sub this lad off. He can turn games around within a blink of an eye.

He may be a bit lazy, but RVN anyone? It's not the end of the world if a strker is a bit lazy, he has probably 9 more players behind him.

Jacob

Let's not forget he's only 23 (or 24?) and has loads of time under some more quality managers (hopefully) do develop and learn more from. I think if Fergie had Zlatan, he'd make him into what he can be, the best.

Hellboy

This guy has the physical strenght and a tremendous technical ability and awarness, but he's obviously a lazy cnut who's not hard working. He'll never give his best

Ekeke

Jacob said:
One of the best around.

Went to Ajax, won the league. Went to Juventus, "won" the league. Went to Inter, is winning the league.

Some might say his arrogance is in his way, but I think that makes him what he really is, an absolutely brilliant player. He's a striker, scores a fair amount of goals, even though many say it's to few he contributes with so much.

He's a winner and still young and lernin'.

If I had the opportunity to take any player in the world to my beloved United, it's him.
Average player.

Ekeke

Yes.

Good technique, good dribbling, can make a pass... Doesn't score, Cant head, goes missing.

3 good, 3 bad leaves him at average and thats before talking about his temper.

Don't you dare compare him with Rvn when saying he's lazy. Rvn isn't very mobile, for a player with his technical ability Zlatan should be more so. And the difference is, in every match RVN is likely to score a goal. That's why he's left on. Zlatan may or may not make a good opening. He may or may not score a goal. No comparison really.

Oh and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M7qkXLYEC8

Beevio

I always like it when Martin O'Niel starts talking about him - its funny, he gets dead wound up and can't understand how anyone rates him so highly.

Jacob

Cal? said:
Gets sent off more often than Keano or Vieira...
I don't think this would happen if he worked under the Hairdryer.

Dyslexic Untied

He had all the potential in the world, and is cashing in on some of it. But I would never ever have him at United.

He is not good for team spirit. Sometimes comes late for practise, sometimes not. Sometimes listens to the manager, sometimes not.

A troublemaker at every club he has been to bar Inter, but that will happen as well.

Jacob

Oh well you might just say Zlatan's life and career is over, he can never change, he's too old for that. He's a bad boy and can never slot in anywhere because he ruins the team spirit.

Peolpe change, they develop, they improve, they get more experience, they most likely learn trough 'failure'. I'm seemingly the only one on here rating him. All I can say is; wait and see.

Dyslexic Untied

Jacob said:
Oh well you might just say Zlatan's life and career is over, he can never change, he's too old for that. He's a bad boy and can never slot in anywhere because he ruins the team spirit.

Peolpe change, they develop, they improve, they get more experience, they most likely learn trough 'failure'. I'm seemingly the only one on here rating him. All I can say is; wait and see.

I rate him as a player. He just tends to do a lot of stupid stuff off the pitch. I don`t really see him changing either. He has had many years now to grow up, but not much has changed. He has been to big clubs under good managers all his career with no luck.

A shame though, he has the potential to be the best.

Ringo 07

If Inter are serious about their interest in Rossi then maybe we could land either Ibrahamovich or Adriano in exchange plus some cash which would be a lot cheaper than a massive money move for torres

MalibuKen

when he looks interested he can be the dogs bollocks, now him and adriano are finding form again inter look really bloody good.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
very good player, one of the best forwards in the world when he is bothered. a PES6 god. but i hate the cnut.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
choiboyx012 said:
exactly. the teams he played for have other great players, so HE isn't the difference-maker.
Every team that wins something valuable is full of great players inevitably.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
He was amazing in his first season for Juve. Not really reached that form since. Not seen anything of him this year, but Inter are top of Serie A for a reason...(maybe just because Juve are non existent and Milan are a bunch of wankers at the moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.