Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He barely moves! I don't know how anyone who watches United and English football can believe right now we need a striker who doesn't run all that much.

Lack of movement is one of our biggest problems. Certainly before Rashford and Lingard came into the team.
He places himself well in the box, and if the ball ever found him anywhere in the 12 yards of goal (which is quite often), he's capable of doing things most strikers wouldn't do.

Jacob

This makes an interesting read now. You can see the support growing with each page. Except for the first 20 where it's me against the rest :lol: cringy stuff from teenage years.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He drops deep so if we played Martial and Rashford on either side they could make runs ahead of him and he'll be in the box should we fire any balls in.

Other than that he'll not be involved that much in play.

cyberman

He drops deep so if we played Martial and Rashford on either side they could make runs ahead of him and he'll be in the box should we fire any balls in.

Other than that he'll not be involved that much in play.
Exactly what i think. He would be a different type of number 10, holding the ball up and letting Martial / Rashford / Mikhitaryan do the running.
I say number 10 but in a hybrid sense. It's also why I think Jose is desperate for Pogba as well. We would need creativity all around Ibra and not just in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.