Zlatan's Message to Claudio Bravo

Cityfaninpeace

Supports
Man City
Even United fans have to admit that's pathetic. No one knows the gag! HahHa

NecssryEvil

I guess my definition of good banter differs from others. Saw it, instantly understood the "joke" didnt laugh. Maybe im not as easily amused.

EDIT: i must admit its still nice to see attempt of of banter. Should do more, just with more witt
Doesn't like Zlatan's joke... Ban him, ban him now.

NecssryEvil

Even United fans have to admit that's pathetic. No one knows the gag! HahHa
Yeah, it's a "gag" that requires some thought. He should have known no one on the other side would get it without explanation. Claudio will be holding it up and admiring himself in the mirror when someone explains that he is being made fun of. The question is whether he will keep it or not after that. (He will, it's from Zlatan).

Cityfaninpeace

Supports
Man City
Yeah, it's a "gag" that requires some thought. He should have known no one on the other side would get it without explanation. Claudio will be holding it up and admiring himself in the mirror when someone explains that he is being made fun of. The question is whether he will keep it or not after that. (He will, it's from Zlatan).
Okay.

Zoo

It's got people talking which is good for his clothing range.

Jaybomb

I so hope he would have been 28-30 when we got him. At 34, the Zlatan experience will be short-lived.
Zlatan at 28 wasn't as good as Zlatan is now. His best season was last season. IMO we've got him in the absolute prime of his career. And thats crazy to think about considering he is nearly 35.

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
Meh, it's just a bit of banter. Not offended in the slightest. Be funny if Caballero starts instead of Bravo though;)

mark_a

He's really winning me over. This is pretty subtle, witty stuff, plus I always get the slight feeling that Zlatan is slighty sending himself up as well. Definitely wins on the "class" stakes over stuff like, say, a massive billboard with an ex-player on baiting the other team!

The United

I think it is all fun and I can't wait for the derby myself.

You hope though for the sake of United he would not choke like he did against them last season in CL.

podurban2

If we lose, he'll look like a right prick. Better justify his arrogance with performances.
Zlatan never cared what anyone thought of him, so it doesn't matter. It's pretty smart of him; this could really put a dent in Bravo's confidence if he makes a mistake or if Zlatan scores. He sets the rivalry up perfectly IMO, for future games as well.

Polite Poster

Supports
Manchester City
Zlatan never cared what anyone thought of him, so it doesn't matter. It's pretty smart of him; this could really put a dent in Bravo's confidence if he makes a mistake or if Zlatan scores. He sets the rivalry up perfectly IMO, for future games as well.
If that is Zlatan's aim he has picked on the wrong guy !

He is just promoting his clothing line imo.

podurban2

I don't know Bravo at all so can't comment on that!

I agree it is mostly for promotion, added with a bit of what Zlatan likes to do as much as play football - he is just a huge troll.

Polite Poster

Supports
Manchester City
I don't know Bravo at all so can't comment on that!

I agree it is mostly for promotion, added with a bit of what Zlatan likes to do as much as play football - he is just a huge troll.
By all accounts Bravo has extraordinary unshakeable confidence.

Needham

A bit insensitive in this day and age to package hate in the mail.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

I for one hope we test Bravo's supreme confidence by sticking Fellaini right next to him at corners. Lets see if he can climb over those elbows :lol:

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
He must have been shaking when he got that package. What a strange purchase by Pep. Why bring in a second rated daft keeper when you've got one of the best goalkeepers in the league and one of the biggest name in English football???? Idiotic decision.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
He must have been shaking when he got that package. What a strange purchase by Pep. Why bring in a second rated daft keeper when you've got one of the best goalkeepers in the league and one of the biggest name in English football???? Idiotic decision.
There is a pretty good argument that he isn't even Top 5