A weird gut feeling....

bergen

Author of gayest thread 07/08
I have no rational explanation for this, and I've not been knee-deep in the transfer discussions for the last few months as some have, but this morning when I saw Berba on manutd.com, in our shirt, saying that this was probably his last stop in football and his time, I got this weird unexplainable gut feeling that:

-He'll give us at least 5 years, that will be the best football years of his life.
-He'll inwoke a lot of the same feelings that a certain Eric did, when we'll watch his football for us.
-He'll start by putting it in the net against the scousers in a few weeks.

I hope I'm right.

bergen

Or maybe it's just my breakfast acting up, trying to get out...

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Or maybe it's just my breakfast acting up, trying to get out...
take a dump and let us know. Feelings on redcafe should be banned. What next? net love? is this want we want cause that's what'll 'appen.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Well if any of those three predictions turn out to be true I'll be delighted.

bergen

Why are those feelings 'wierd and unexplainable'? :confused: I would imagine that is what you get for £31m anyway.
Did Sheva do it for Chelsea?

We got it for £1.5m originally, and we've spent close to £31m since but never ever have I thought a new player would do what Eric did for us footballing wise.

kanchelskis14

We got it for £1.5m originally, and we've spent close to £31m since but never ever have I thought a new player would do what Eric did for us footballing wise.
That does not indicate why such feelings were wierd or difficult to explain. In fact, it would be a more wierd feeling if you felt Berbatov was going to be a rubbish player, for the simple reason that we all know he isn't one.

bergen

That does not indicate why such feelings were wierd or difficult to explain. In fact, it would be a more wierd feeling if you felt Berbatov was going to be a rubbish player, for the simple reason that we all know he isn't one.
I'm not saying "I have this weird feeling he's going to be a good player"... I already know that.

I'm not even going to explain this to you, you obviously don't get it.

kanchelskis14

I'm not saying "I have this weird feeling he's going to be a good player"... I already know that.

No, your feeling is that he's going to be a 'very' good player, sort of like a £31m one, that scores and creates goals and helps us win things?

You should go and put some money on that!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i have a tenner on him scoring the winner at anfield. this is a good sign. i made hand party over a picture of berbatov in the sun a few weeks back and he signed. i am our lucky omen. get on it lads.

bergen

Obviously no one on here felt anything special when Eric played and consider him to be just like every other footballer in our history.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
:lol: what exactly are you talking about?
nothing sick and twisted doc, i just glanced at his picture in the sun, put my hand down the front of my trousers and let nature take its course.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins

I get what you are saying. You think Berbatov will be an iconic player that will take our team onto a new level.

Time will tell. Its possible.

My gut feeling is that its 60/40 whether Berbatov is an enormous success, or a disaster waiting to happen.

lao

You know a girl called Hildigunnur Finnbogadottir? Or Katrin Ingibergsdottir? Nice icelandic girls from Reykjavik I met in asia, and since you're like 200 people in Iceland there's an off chance, right?

And yeah, I think Berbatov playing off Rooney and Tevez will completely tear everything in their way apart.

bergen

You know a girl called Hildigunnur Finnbogadottir? Or Katrin Ingibergsdottir? Nice icelandic girls from Reykjavik I met in asia, and since you're like 200 people in Iceland there's an off chance, right?

And yeah, I think Berbatov playing off Rooney and Tevez will completely tear everything in their way apart.
Me and Hildigunnur have 11 mutual friends according to facebook! How about that. But no, I don't know either of them (have seen them around town though - yes, that's how smal this place is)

CR#7

if he nets against the scouse in his first match for us he'll end up a legend!

Bearded but no genius

LOL, threaten a ban when someone shows you up??

arent you high and mighty, piss off.
I'm not quite sure how anyone has been shown up.

United sell a striker in Saha, they buy a long term target.

Gus spreads a bunch of abuse around and acts like a tit.

Gus gets a time out.

GusHiddink

Alex Ferguson will not win another champions leagu
In the berbatov thread trying to push the deal thr
I'm not quite sure how anyone has been shown up.

United sell a striker in Saha, they buy a long term target.

Gus spreads a bunch of abuse around and acts like a tit.

Gus gets a time out.
YOu're a joke, the amount of times you tried calling people transfer muppets for stating the obvious. who made this fool a mod??

The Hairdryer

I have no rational explanation for this, and I've not been knee-deep in the transfer discussions for the last few months as some have, but this morning when I saw Berba on manutd.com, in our shirt, saying that this was probably his last stop in football and his time, I got this weird unexplainable gut feeling that:

-He'll give us at least 5 years, that will be the best football years of his life.
-He'll inwoke a lot of the same feelings that a certain Eric did, when we'll watch his football for us.
-He'll start by putting it in the net against the scousers in a few weeks.

I hope I'm right.
If you're reading this, no pressure Dimitar.

Bearded but no genius

YOu're a joke, the amount of times you tried calling people transfer muppets for stating the obvious. who made this fool a mod??
You've been throwing around abuse throughout the weekend as per your usual, in spite of being warned and of being 'on the bubble' with only one point to go before having to serve yet another ban.

So a one point infraction means you can work that much harder in training this week without having to rush home to post on the Caf.