Andy @ Allerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
I think we should give this oddball a thread of his own.

A real character who never fails to make me laugh when reading a link to one of his threads.

Diamond.

Keep up the good work Andy.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Mods - offer him an invitation to the Caf. His biased, clueless take on everything United is hilarious. He truly believes the league is corrupt. He also has a list of nine games given to United this season.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
This is the scouser that thinks there's a Sky, FA conspiracy to stop Liverpool winning the league isnt it?

Number7

Ret's Slave
To be fair he's in good company on RAWK

They can't handle their own teams failures so look for something or someone to blame.

TheReligion

Abusive
This is the scouser that thinks there's a Sky, FA conspiracy to stop Liverpool winning the league isnt it?

Spot on. At first I thought it was a wind up, but it seems hes even famous on their boards for these remarks.

Im not a fan of those who trawl RAWK and such regularly, but believe me, read a few of his posts and you will be amazed...and kept amused.

Can someone post a few of his gems?

MrMarcello

But 7, he stands out and appears to be their galvanizing voice. His views are so biased, so blinkered, so OTT it's hilarious. The poor lad hates United more than he loves his "beloved club." It's pathetic. He probably believes the US gov't blew up the Twin Towers.

TheReligion

Abusive
But 7, he stands out and appears to be their galvanizing voice. His views are so biased, so blinkered, so OTT it's hilarious. The poor lad hates United more than he loves his "beloved club." It's pathetic. He probably believes the US gov't blew up the Twin Towers.
No no, I think he will feel that Fergie gave the final order and the FA waved it through

MrMarcello

BTW, today is the first day I've followed the United match on RAWK in conjunction with the Caf. This after someone posted the link in the matchday thread. I briefly considered creating an account there but decided against it. I have no reason to be on RAWK.

Another gem... his NSB has become legendary today... reply #544... http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=236604.520

Outside the area. Not a penalty.

And yet. Weirdly given. By a referee.

Hmmm.

But no. Let's not say the league could be corrupt. That would just be silly.

Let's just add it to the Bolton Penalty, the Blackburn Elbow, the Southampton offside goal, The Rooney Elbow, the Ronaldo kick from the floor, the Vidic rugby tackle, the Wigan non-penalty, the Ferdinand Last man back non-red card, Rooney telling the officials to feck off 20 times a game, the dodgy sendings off, the dodgy free kicks, the dodgy penalties, the dodgy extra time.

But.

The league is clearly not corrupt.

No. Sirree.

Bob.

twitter thread suggester
He's by far the biggest tosser on the internet. I can't believe he hasn't been banned over there yet, he symbolizes everything that's wrong with that site, and if they have any ambition of ever being a serious forum which isn't ridiculed on all other sites, then getting rid of Andy@Allerton would be a good place to start.

He's like Guvnorgaz times a million.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Andy @ Allerton
Finds a hole to climb in, and then starts digging
Legend

Is nice! High Five!

View Profile

Re: Premier League fixtures 31st Jan and 1st Feb
« Reply #595 on: Today at 07:04:03 PM »

Another bad dive from Carrick.

Don't get me wrong - I would have loved it to have been a real penalty and a real free kick with the lads leg shattered in 50 places.

A proper career ender
would have been well worth the pen.
Classy.... he's a real credit to liverpool & RWAK

WeasteDevil

I can't believe he hasn't been banned over there yet, he symbolizes everything that's wrong with that site, and if they have any ambition of ever being a serious forum which isn't ridiculed on all other sites, then getting rid of Andy@Allerton would be a good place to start.
I thought that he was actually a mod over there?

nimic

something nice
Scout
I was wondering when this thread was going up show up. He's really quite something special. We like making fun of most people at RAWK, but this guy is seriously a class above (below?) the rest of the lot. Complete nutter. I'm not really sure whether or not I can believe that such a character actually exists, and that he isn't just on some epic wind-up.

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
Think it'd be interesting to have him back on the Caf. Someone register on RAWK as Deep Throat and tell him all the FA officials post here. I'll pretend to be Uriah Rennie, volunteers for others?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Classy.... he's a real credit to liverpool & RWAK
What a horrible little cnut as well as a gargantuan spastic.

Makes me even happier when Liverpool lose because I know it causes him grief :lol:

CremboMan

Wasting a lot of people’s time
Was it bent and corrupt in the 70's and 80's when we were winning everything in sight? Or did it just become this way when United became top dogs?"
Not everybody on there is a complete lunatic...

MG

To be fair, a fair few Scousers think RAWK is a complete joke as well.

It's just a pile of shit. None of them have an ounce of objectivity.

VP

:lol:

They really seem to think its some sort of a conspiracy.

This is fast becoming one of the most enjoyable title races ever.

reddevilcanada

Deffo pen to Everton.

The completely non-bent referee that has not been paid off in any way in the completely unfixed and non-corrupt league in world football refuses to give the stonewall penalty.

More blatent you shall never see.

I'd say ridiculous - but that would be assuming the game is not completely corrupt.

Italy? Spain? Those lads have fecking nothing on this shower of shite.
:lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If Lescott put his arm over one of our players in the box he would say it wasn't a pen, I would stake my life on it.

reddevilcanada

o it isn't fecking 'annoying' - me and idiots like me spend thousands of pounds a year watching our teams play home away.

We don't want "annoying" corrupt decisions fecking the league up.

We want a fair impartial league where every team - no matter how low or how high - gets correct decisions correctly throughout the course of the season. We want officials that do not favour certain teams or certain players.

We want the BEST TEAM on the day to win each game and we want THE BEST Team in the league to win the league.

I've been watching football for 30 years and I can honestly say the league is corrupt.

It's not even bothering to pretend that it isn't any more.

And all us wankers that actually go and watch football? Well - some of us perhaps are realising that we are idiots if we're shelling out all this cash on something that's been decided before a balls been even kicked in fecking August.
victims

MG

FFS, nearly every single post includes someone saying that the league is corrupt and that the refs are all on our side... it's just a joke!

If you suggested some kind of ridiculous conspiracy or came up with arguments as ludricrous as the ones they're coming out with as excuses for their poor form and our good streak you'd be laughed out of here and probably banned.

Also, can you see anyone saying "I hope they all break their legs" etc on here? Of course not! Classless bastards.

SecondFig

FFS, nearly every single post includes someone saying that the league is corrupt and that the refs are all on our side... it's just a joke!

If you suggested some kind of ridiculous conspiracy or came up with arguments as ludricrous as the ones they're coming out with as excuses for their poor form and our good streak you'd be laughed out of here and probably banned.

Also, can you see anyone saying "I hope they all break their legs" etc on here? Of course not! Classless bastards.
To be fair, several posters did tell the conspiracy theorists to stop their foul, pathetic whining - and just accept that we're a better team.

What pissed me off in that thread was (as you mentioned) the number of posts along the lines of "disappointed none of their players have died yet", "hope someone breaks his leg" etc. Including one particularly classy feckwit wishing that OT would burn down killing everyone inside it. Those posts, in of themselves, were crass and pathetic. But what really pissed me off, was that not a single RAWK poster ever told them to feck off.
If I came on the caf and started posting about how I hope Torres get's both his legs broken, or how I hope Liverpool fans get killed in a stadium fire I'd be at least heavily, heavily condemned and criticised - and most likely banned. But on RAWK? Nothing, nada.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
We should prank him with a fake news article about the Premiership being investigated for corruption and Fergie being questioned.

He'd jizz in his pants :lol:

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
To those who read it.

About a month ago when Liverpool were top.

Was the league still corrupt or has it only been in these last couple of weeks ?

One word to any Liverpool fan who claims the league is corrupt.

Clattenburg.

Notorious Liverpool lover, who, turned out to be pretty corrupt.

p_ps_sock

The thread on Vidic's 1 game ban is pretty amusing too. Unbelievable that these people manage to access the internet really.

Chapster

to be fair to RAWK there are a couple of decent posters on there

from Alloy #580
I don't believe the League is corrupt, the only people stopping us being top of this League is our team itself.

Every club has iffy decisions go for and against them, us included.
Sopp has a couple of goodies
Teams get dodgy decisions all the time. We certainly do, I've lost count of the number of occasions Gerrard has dived to get us out of trouble. It's embarassing to hear people state that United's dominance is down to corruption. They're the better team, sometimes you have to admit that.
but they are few and far between the conspiracy theorists. It's humorous

my liverpool supporting mate just messaged me this morning that
he hates Manchester united, he hates football he hates Liverpool. :lol:

He's so gutted as they kept his hopes for so much longer this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.