£100m: Jan/summer squad additions.

Berlinknives

Sheesy wont be anywhere near £80k. United were nealry going to let Brown go and he is no on £50k which is where sheesy will be around. Fletcher not long ago was on £30k and only this year has Vidic moved on from about £40-50k to about £80-£90k.
Offical website confirms.

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
The squad as it stands:

................................................@Amos..............................................*Kuuszazck.............................................+Van Der Sar
+G.Neville.........................................................................@Fabio
Brown ..........................Smalling................Evans..............O'Shea
@Rafael..........................Ferdinand...............Vidic.................Evra

.................................=Hargreaves.............@Gibson
...................................@Carrick................=Anderson
..................................Fletcher................+Scholes

Bebe..............................................................................*Obertan
Valencia............................................................................*Park
Nani ................................................................................+Giggs
.................................................@Macheda
...................................................=Owen
................................................Hernandez
.................................................Berbatov
..................................................Rooney
My marked players need replacing for the following reasons.....

+ Too old (4)
* Not good enough (3)
= Cant be relied upon (3)
@ Jury is still out (6)

I'm NOT suggesting we have to replace them all right now, but there are a fair number of the squad who could be improved upon

Enigma_87

You know who

+ Too old (4)
* Not good enough (3)
@ Jury is still out (6)

I'm NOT suggesting we have to replace them all right now, but there are a fair number of the squad who could be improved upon
So PIG, Park and Obertan are not good enough yet Bebe and Smalling are irreplaceable, having played like 2-3 matches for the club?

Georgie Best

If I had to choose between sleeping with Miss Worl

+ Too old (4)
* Not good enough (3)
@ Jury is still out (6)

I think you're a bit harsh. Anderson were great his first season, decent his second season too, and crap last season. That is often the case with Brazilians in world cup years because making the team is more important than anything so when they are rotated they put themselves under too much pressure, he still might get there because his talent is obvious. Park is good enough when he is at form, there are little doubt that he is a great squad member. It is too soon to say that Obertan will not make it yet, after all he has 77 league apperences in France and England at the age of 21, at this age I believe Paul Scholes had yet to make his league debut - there is little doubt that he is a talented winger, and in his defense he often plays when the other winger does not deliver, and that is a problem because the wingers kind of rely on each other.

As your analysis still show - midfield is the area of priority, and in my mind a winger is more important than a attacking midfielder as Scholes and Giggs still can deliver at that position, I also think it is important to remember that Giggs is not a great winger anymore, but should be used more as a playmaker.

Amir

Markus Babbel, who we tried to sign in 96 or 97. It only fell through after we agreed a deal with Bayern, because he wanted around 25k a week (I think only Cantona got that in those days).

Ringo 07

Bale and Rodwell and a keeper would be the perfect signings for me. Ganso would be nice but with the emergence of Chicarito I don't think we need a new playmaker as Rooney can play deeper with Little Pea up front!