£80m Ronaldo Bid accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneUnited24

Benzema and Ribery will do nicely
Both have said they hate the British climate so i doubt they will be coming, i reckon Valencia is certain though and perhaps that little Argie fellow from A. Madrid

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I'm trusting Fergie and although we're selling our best player, I believe we will cope with it

Alex

My Money is on Anderson, Nani and the Yoof stepping up.

Rally around Wayne, he is the heartbeat of our team.

Sad to see Ronaldo go, but he's done everything he can do here, time for him to move on earlier than expected to see that the only way to go after United is down.
They will, Anderson and Nani are ready built for the first team. Were will the goals come from though? I think Rooney, he has it in him to be a legend.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
That's the worst of all the news. But it was to be expected, shame he didnt really meant what he said a couple of weeks ago
Actually good news, it means we don't have to pay him the remaining loyalty bonus/signing on fees on is contract

Alex

FFS! ... and Real Madrid of course... I could live with any other club being involved but not those cnuts!
What are you talking about the only other club who could afford him is Shitty, it was always Real, and no it was Real

buckooo1978

not sure how i feel about this....

i hope its as i expected and we have some players lined up....

ribery + benzema

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Yeah, the only disappointing thing is that it means Fergie is publicly backtracking over his firm stance. But if Ronaldo is going to ask to leave every summer I'm happy if this turns out to be the last one.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
That's the worst of all the news. But it was to be expected, shame he didnt really meant what he said a couple of weeks ago
No it isn't. I don't want a player who doesn't want to be here and, bar flashes of brilliance, he was a shadow of the player he had been the previous season. One tricky winger and a good free kick taker and we won't be worse off relative to last season (it's the highs of 07-08 that I can't see how we will reach).

OneUnited24

Sir Alex Ferguson...

"I wouldn’t sell Real Madrid a virus".
Not really SAF's fault, if a player wants out then he cant really say anything. That said thought i am sure SAF has known for a year that hes off and has planned something - or maybe he hasnt and its time for Nani to step up

marrakoosh

Yeah, the only disappointing thing is that it means Fergie is publicly backtracking over his firm stance. But if Ronaldo is going to ask to leave every summer I'm happy if this turns out to be the last one.
Yes he is back-tracking, but it's an obscene amount of money.

To refuse that would be absurd.

It's going to help the club and we can now really get involved in transfer muppetry!

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
No it isn't. I don't want a player who doesn't want to be here and, bar flashes of brilliance, he was a shadow of the player he had been the previous season. One tricky winger and a good free kick taker and we won't be worse off relative to last season (it's the highs of 07-08 that I can't see how we will reach).
He's still our best player, if you like it or not. Plus he talked a lot of shit about not wanting to leave, seems like he didnt meant it after all

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Yet.

It's Rooney's time to shine if we get a new winger, although if we sign a new striker...not so sure.
I hope so. Pls dont think that I have anything against Rooney. He is a magnificent talent but Ronaldo is one of the two best players in the world.

OneUnited24

Yet.

It's Rooney's time to shine if we get a new winger, although if we sign a new striker...not so sure.
If anything the reason Rooney was put to a wing was because of Ronaldos goal scoring now that hes gone i can see SAF playing Rooney upfront and getting at least a winger to replace Ronaldo

Member 5225

I don't know how to feel....unhappy at the footballing news, but don't care re: him as a human :mad:

nooo feckin loyalty :(

padzilla

Hipster
I am not too upset at this, providing Fergie is prepared to invest that money in the side and it's not jsut going to the Glazers.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
That boy is one of the biggest cnuts to be walking the surface of the earth.

Grovelling prick - he fed us all a load of bullshit.
:nono:

Don't do that, he contributed plenty to this club and calling him a cnut isn't fair.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If anything the reason Rooney was put to a wing was because of Ronaldos goal scoring now that hes gone i can see SAF playing Rooney upfront and getting at least a winger to replace Ronaldo
He is not a quality finisher like Ronaldo is.

Status
Not open for further replies.