Total - 75.9m

Out
Nani - 4.3m
RVP - 4m
Rafael - 2m
Di Maria - 45m
Total - 55.3

Net: 20.6m

Some figures aren't exact and I used the rumoured prices of Rafael and Di Maria, but it's probably around that much.
ddg?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
When he comes back he touches his hamstring.

Edit: You have the wrong game, the other poster was talking about the game at Hull.
When? Long after the feck up.

Spoony

The People's President
Bale's a more realistic target I suppose but if there's a whiff of a chance of us getting Muller, I'd break the bank for him.
Yeah but I can't see it happening. Bale seems doable, they'd bite our hands off if we made them a decent offer. I actually think he'd be fantastic for United - everything Di Maria should've been.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah but I can't see it happening. Bale seems doable, they'd bite our hands off if we made them a decent offer. I actually think he'd be fantastic for United - everything Di Maria should've been.
Bale is a 'whatever the price' player. He'd be better for United than Muller and I am a huge fan of Muller.

Given that Perez said he sacked Ancelotti because he substituted Bale in a match, I honestly don't think he'll sell him. It's vital that he comes good because Perez risked so much money on him so selling him would be seen as a defeat for Perez (in my limited knowledge of the Spanish clubs presidential system).

Someone

Something
Surprised he thinks his family would adapt better in france, it always strikes me as an unfriendly place and the language barrier is till there.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Surprised he thinks his family would adapt better in france, it always strikes me as an unfriendly place and the language barrier is till there.
Unfriendly, really?

izec

Of course they will adapt better, the city is more to the latin american standard, just like the weather (although not that big of a difference). French will be easier for them to learn than English.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I never really felt like he was "1 of us", and clearly he had his heart set on PSG all along for some weird reason.

It's a shame he's gone but sod it what can you do. Looking forward to getting pedro in instead, think he will fit in better here.

izec

PSG were pretty desperate for Di Maria, we should have tried for Verratti, even if they probably wouldnt accept it. Thought we had the perfect player to swap with them.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
He's a coward, didn't want to be here since day 1 and I'm happy we got rid of him for a decent fee. I sincerely hope he fails miserably in France.

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
All these comments wishing him the worst are a but over the top. He did play well for us initially but then faded for many reasons. Was still our top assister last year. How many of you have been burgled while eating dinner and have wanted to go on with life just like nothing happened? If it was me I'd be running a mile from that place.

Good luck in Paris to ADM and thanks for the 12 months.

dsch

How many of you have been burgled while eating dinner and have wanted to go on with life just like nothing happened?
Tired of seeing this excuse. Boohoo. How about moving? How about not pretending no one is ever burgled in Paris?

LitterBug

Tired of seeing this excuse. Boohoo. How about moving? How about not pretending no one is ever burgled in Paris?
Excuse? Well I'd like to see you watch your family terrorised and then go out and play football week in week out like nothing happened.

Sometimes I think we forget that they're still human beings just like me and you.

Bojan11

Terrorised?

The burglars ran off when they saw people in the house. It wasn't like they were being kept hostage.

Lots of footballers have had these incidents.

pauldyson1uk

All these comments wishing him the worst are a but over the top. He did play well for us initially but then faded for many reasons. Was still our top assister last year. How many of you have been burgled while eating dinner and have wanted to go on with life just like nothing happened? If it was me I'd be running a mile from that place.

Good luck in Paris to ADM and thanks for the 12 months.
Been there , been burgled while asleep upstairs, We did not want to pack up and run away.
It is a bullshit excuse, he was not terrioised, he is just using it has an excuse.
Glad to see the back of him, don't wish him any harm but I don't wish him well, he is gone, an ex United player and has such forgotten about.

LitterBug

Terrorised?

The burglars ran off when they saw people in the house. It wasn't like they were being kept hostage.

Lots of footballers have had these incidents.
It affects different people differently. Some may shake it off some may have long lasting trauma from it.

Bojan11

Also Fletchers family were held at knifepoint. That's being called terrorised.

Not catching a bunch of chancers in the act and them running off from you.

ghagua

Thank god he is gone. Other players have flopped, but they were not up to it, Di Maria was, but he could not give a feck.

Moriarty

Paris can seem a bit that way but once you get out into the sticks, it's a different matter. Helps if you can speak some French, or at least make the effort. I suppose it's different for the rich though.

dsch

Sometimes I think we forget that they're still human beings just like me and you.
As a human being, I would have used it as an excuse if I didn't want to be somewhere and strangers on the internet were going to use it to defend me.

LitterBug

As a human being, I would have used it as an excuse if I didn't want to be somewhere and strangers on the internet were going to use it to defend me.
For all you know I could be his cousin so not exactly a stranger to him :p

But really there's so much going on in people's lives that all the speculation in the world can't account for.

roykeane19

In
Depay - 25m
Darmian - 12.5m
Schweinsteiger - 14.4m
Schneiderlin - 24m
Total - 75.9m

Out
Nani - 4.3m
RVP - 4m
Rafael - 2m
Di Maria - 45m
Total - 55.3

Net: 20.6m

Some figures aren't exact and I used the rumoured prices of Rafael and Di Maria, but it's probably around that much.
Funny how cheap Nani and rvp, and even rafael went for, when the likes of 33/34 yr old Rickie Lambert goes for 3 million

nick2004

Also Fletchers family were held at knifepoint. That's being called terrorised.

Not catching a bunch of chancers in the act and them running off from you.
Is Manchester so crime ridden? Footballers are very rich, so they probably live in the best areas and they pay for private security. And still burglaries are frequent?

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Contrast him with Herrera and Mata and even DDG. All have had to fight for their place and all have managed to rise to the challenge. Di Maria used us and only because he had no other way out of Madrid at the time. Hope he loses his place to Lucas Moura next! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.