Ángel Di María | Transferred to PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil83

If those 29m bid reports are true, Woody should literally tell them to feck off. 50m or he stays.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Di Maria doesn't strike me as a trouble maker. There must be something sinister going on for him to go AWOL.

Although it does obvious that he and the manager don't see his future at United, whatever they say in public.

Castia

Can't believe nothing is being made of this. If he's AWOL I'd have expected to see it all over the papers and Sky Sports News but barely anything has been mentioned other than a move to PSG is on the cards.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can't believe nothing is being made of this. If he's AWOL I'd have expected to see it all over the papers and Sky Sports News but barely anything has been mentioned other than a move to PSG is on the cards.
I'm more concerned about Rojo's situation, is he basically trapped in Argentina or something?

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Seen a few City fans fuming about it on Twitter. Saw one earlier today tweeting sky, the MEN and a few other papers asking why they weren't making more of it and was it because they're all in cosy with Woodward :lol:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I'm more concerned about Rojo's situation, is he basically trapped in Argentina or something?
Yeah, that's a good question. How the hell is it possible for someone like him to have "passport trouble" at this stage? The yanks are a bit uptight, I know, but really.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
LVG admitted after the game that he doesn't even know where this plonker is.

Apart from the fact Di Maria is a disgrace, this is highly embarrassing on the club.

Imagine if this was City? We'd be falling over ourselves laughing.

Our record signing ddoesn't want to play for us, he's gone missing and we haven't a clue where he is.

Scenes

RedDevil@84

Apart from the fact Di Maria is a disgrace, this is highly embarrassing on the club.

Our record signing ddoesn't want to play for us, he's gone missing and we haven't a clue where he is.

Scenes
Not sure if thats the case now. After LvG said he has no clue, there was no presser and no one has asked LvG about ADM.
ADM might have told LVG/ Club that he wants a move and hence not playing in pre-season. So the club might know what is happening and choosing not to talk about it in public yet.

Dreaded

Scenes
If someone doesn't tell you where they are it is very hard to know where they are.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I wouldnt be surprised if both Rojo and ADM are now in Manchester. Rojo posted on twitter that he is about to resume training some days ago and I believe that happens in Manchester rather then the US.

Water Melon

If someone doesn't tell you where they are it is very hard to know where they are.
That is exactly the point that the poster you replied to was trying to make. The shame is the very fact that AdM can allow himself to hide where he is. This is ridiculous. I believe he will be a PSG player next week.

Tosicsleftpeg

I find it funny how people are making a big deal of LVG saying he doesn't know where ADM is. It's clear that were in the final stages of negotiations with PSG over his transfer and he's agreed personal terms.

Seems the two clubs are now trying to finalise the details of the transfer which is obviously an expensive one for a very high profile player. ADM is probobally sorting out his new house in Paris or trying to find schools for his kids etc all the usual bollocks, he's hardly going to be playing with us if he's about to sign for massive money to another European super power.

Mali_Zeus

I find it funny how people are making a big deal of LVG saying he doesn't know where ADM is. It's clear that were in the final stages of negotiations with PSG over his transfer and he's agreed personal terms.

Seems the two clubs are now trying to finalise the details of the transfer which is obviously an expensive one for a very high profile player. ADM is probobally sorting out his new house in Paris or trying to find schools for his kids etc all the usual bollocks, he's hardly going to be playing with us if he's about to sign for massive money to another European super power.
By that logic DDG could have stayed in Madrid and just wait for us to get his deal to Madrid sorted.

Grib

Where the feck is that ungreatful spineless little goblin anyway?!

And why doesn't blanc keep his trap shut.

Both them can go walk off a bridge, not helping us at all if we're trying to negotiate else where for a replacement

Considering one played for us and one still does, they could both show a bit of respect and professionalism

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"

I don't remember Di Maria going missing for Real Madrid when we were buying him?

He signed a huge contract at United, so at the very least you'd expect him to be professional!

Mali_Zeus

He's under contract, he's our player and he didnt turn out at our tour. No logic whatsoever in him sorting the deal while in Argentina and the club agreeing on that.

Tosicsleftpeg

By that logic DDG could have stayed in Madrid and just wait for us to get his deal to Madrid sorted.
But we don't know how advanced the talks are between the clubs. It's blatant that the ADM transfer is all but done, the DDG transfer is obviously far more complex as we don't want to let him leave and have been negotiating heavily trying to get one of their players.

I feel that ADM was let go freely by us and we're simply drumming up as much cash from then as possible.

Grib

I don't remember Di Maria going missing for Real Madrid when we were buying him?

He signed a huge contract at United, so at the very least you'd expect him to be professional!
Boom! Yup

I had hoped we could make the lad see sense, but hes obvious a knob head, cant wait to see the back of him, not the attitude we need or want

Mali_Zeus

But we don't know how advanced the talks are between the clubs. It's blatant that the ADM transfer is all but done, the DDG transfer is obviously far more complex as we don't want to let him leave and have been negotiating heavily trying to get one of their players.

I feel that ADM was let go freely by us and we're simply drumming up as much cash from then as possible.
If he was let go freely I think that is extremely stupid by the club. I think he just decided not to show up.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"

Drumming what up exactly? We are losing our position to drive the price up by saying we don't know where he is really; if anything that hands all the power of negotiation to PSG.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I've changed my mind. Keep the fecker on principle and as shit as he has been he can't be any worse than what we have currently.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
Sell this tw** as soon as possible and let's replace him by a real football player like Reus. We should go to Dortmund with the 50/60M€ PSG will give us back, and make sure that we have a guy who can score 10+ goals a season

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Di Maria is a cnut for this awol. Just hope it doesn't end up with us agreeing to sell him for less money because that is exactly what he wants to achieve.

My stance on the matter is let PSG pay the full £75m we invested into him or else have him clean the toilets at OT for the next 4 years.[/QUOTE]
I know it's a serious issue but I can't help laughing at the image of Di Maria cleaning the OT toilets:lol:
Whilst we're at it, let's put him in the kitchen to help our Chef - imagine Angel wearing a pinny:D

Jazz

Scenes
I think LVG knows exactly where he is - he just doesn't want to discuss it with the press. Mind you, wouldn't be surprised if Mendes isn't encouraging Di Maria to act the cnut. Bet Jorge is still pissed at us for not buying Falcao at the ridiculous price quoted.

Jazz

Where the feck is that ungreatful spineless little goblin anyway?!

And why doesn't blanc keep his trap shut.

Both them can go walk off a bridge, not helping us at all if we're trying to negotiate else where for a replacement

Considering one played for us and one still does, they could both show a bit of respect and professionalism
Agreed.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Way I see it is if he's so prepared to take the early retirement he should not have joined us in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.