Ángel Di María | Transferred to PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question234

If AdM doesn't sign for PSG - outcome PSG win Ligue 1, do not win CL

If AdM does sign for PSG - outcome PSG win Ligue 1, do not win CL

Spot the difference
I agree, but if that's the case why do psg want to spend 45mil to bring him there ?

He'll bring them closer to the cl if he finds form imo.

Hed Zitin

It seems we have some PSG supporters here. Otherwise I cannot understand the ultimate desire to sell a player of this quality.
He doesn't want to be here. He hasn't flown out to the tour because he doesn't want to be here. He's played most of the season like he doesn't want to be here. Get rid. If de Gea decided to throw in the towel I'd say get rid as well, but unlike this cnut de Gea has some respect.

What's the point of having him if he plays like sulking child?

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Di Maria hasn't been World class since the game against QPR and the CL final before that but people interprete it as "he was world class in the first half of the season" and "he carried Real Madrid in the 2013/14 season"
Very true. I've been scratching my head while reading a few people state that he had a great first half to the season, or that he was 'great for the first few months' of last season.

I must have missed those months, because I remember about three great performances in that initial period of the season. Two of them against woeful woeful sides.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Very true. I've been scratching my head while reading a few people state that he had a great first half to the season, or that he was 'great for the first few months' of last season.

I must have missed those months, because I remember about great three performances in that initial period of the season. Two of them against woeful woeful sides.
I think the accepted length of time should be "third" ... he had a very good first third of the season.

Paul the Wolf

Score Predictions Competition Organiser
France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
I agree, but if that's the case why do psg want to spend 45mil to bring him there ?

He'll bring them closer to the cl if he finds form imo.
I'm one of the pro AdM and yeah he would improve them, but other Ligue 1 teams are going to be weaker this season. PSG have to make a statement and have to sign a "star name" - doubt if there will be any others. Seems all so pointless other than a PR stunt and the misguided belief of their owner that they're going to possibly have a chance of winning the CL

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

He doesn't want to be here. He hasn't flown out to the tour because he doesn't want to be here. He's played most of the season like he doesn't want to be here. Get rid. If de Gea decided to throw in the towel I'd say get rid as well, but unlike this cnut de Gea has some respect.

What's the point of having him if he plays like sulking child?
IF he wants to leave more than anything else than be it. However, we cannot be sure that this is really the case. We should still hope that he stays and shows why we paid that kind of money for him.

Woodzy

Out of interest, other than De Gea and Di Maria do we have any other Mendes clients on our team?

For the way we've kept him sweet over the years, he aint half tucking us up.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Any quotes from Mendes?
I wonder if he's biting himself in the ass right now given that PSG is rumored to have bid only 29 million so far. He's probably hoping for a higher transfer fee.

I'd laugh my ass off if di Maria was still here in September.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Could this hurry up and be done? Someone have a word with PSG...

I think we'll be a better team without him anyway.

GloryHunter07

Could this hurry up and be done? Someone have a word with PSG...

I think we'll be a better team without him anyway.
Yeah im getting impatient about this one now.

As for your second point - i think we will be a better team if we invest his proceeds into a player that fits our formation/philosophy. He is still a top player though that we will miss if we dont replace properly.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Yeah im getting impatient about this one now.

As for your second point - i think we will be a better team if we invest his proceeds into a player that fits our formation/philosophy. He is still a top player though that we will miss if we dont replace properly.
Aye, I'm just fully assuming that this will happen.

Hed Zitin

IF he wants to leave more than anything else than be it. However, we cannot be sure that this is really the case. We should still hope that he stays and shows why we paid that kind of money for him.
He hasn't bothered to turn up to training. It's a pretty drastic move that indicates he wants nothing to do with us.

psychdelicblues

He hasn't bothered to turn up to training. It's a pretty drastic move that indicates he wants nothing to do with us.
Are you serious or just wumming?

YouOnlyLiveTwice

He is being very unprofessional just staying away from training, the drama of this has gone quite a bit under the radar of what it normally would have been. I guess his bad form is much of the reason, not many are really surprised he wants to leave.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Out of interest, other than De Gea and Di Maria do we have any other Mendes clients on our team?

For the way we've kept him sweet over the years, he aint half tucking us up.
I've been wondering about this as well. Though Rojo was loosely connected to him through that scheme where they own the rights to the players' or some such thing:confused:
But other than that link, I don't think we have anyone else on our books associated with him and I dearly hope we give him and his clients a wide berth from now on.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
He is being very unprofessional just staying away from training, the drama of this has gone quite a bit under the radar of what it normally would have been. I guess his bad form is much of the reason, not many are really surprised he wants to leave.
To be fair, even though it's been fairly under the radar, I think that's arguably a good thing. Perhaps it's merely coincidental and we're lucky it's not blown up as much as it could have, but it's generally better I feel when clubs can keep scandals fairly quiet and under the radar.

mu4c_20le

This is all very odd. This is what I would have expected from De Gea, as the Madrid interest is not only very real but also very public. Di Maria himself said that he would be happy to stay on. Also the reported figures were closer to 45m when they said the deal was almost done, now its dropped down to 28.5m.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

To be fair, even though it's been fairly under the radar, I think that's arguably a good thing. Perhaps it's merely coincidental and we're lucky it's not blown up as much as it could have, but it's generally better I feel when clubs can keep scandals fairly quiet and under the radar.
Yeah, i'm happy with that too, it just surprises me. I think his absence isn't helping with the price though, we would have been in a better position if he had turned up instead of sulking at home.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
LVG should punish him with cleaning OT for 3 weeks!
:lol:

Seriously though, I just hope we've cancelled the direct debit regarding his wages. Every day he doesn't show up we deduct a week's salary or more.

Question234

This is all very odd. This is what I would have expected from De Gea, as the Madrid interest is not only very real but also very public. Di Maria himself said that he would be happy to stay on. Also the reported figures were closer to 45m when they said the deal was almost done, now its dropped down to 28.5m.
This was before psg had their ffp restraints lifted....

Mister Ed

Di Maria is a cnut for this awol. Just hope it doesn't end up with us agreeing to sell him for less money because that is exactly what he wants to achieve.

My stance on the matter is let PSG pay the full £75m we invested into him or else have him clean the toilets at OT for the next 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.