19 children and 2 teachers killed in Texas school shooting (24 May 2022)

kiristao

Maybe the first step could be that you are not allowed to carry guns in public unless you are law enforcement.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
He will likely double down. I've already seen this making its rounds on social media today...
It's missing a line that says...

"And why? Because there are so many guns about! Durrrr"

I think I've got it now. There are lots of Americans that will NEVER change their minds? Crucially, politicians too.

You're doomed.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
:(
If only a parent could somehow get a politician (pro guns) down there and make them walk around the site.

Actually, would probably say "shows we need more guns? Thoughts and prayers"

I'm amazed more pro gun politicians haven't been shot ... anti gun lobby, grieving parents.

Godfather

Cancun Ted has forgotten there was a firefight before he entered the building.
I'm speechless. You know how many armed cops are needed to protect schools in civiliced countries with strict gun rules? That's right 0.

Last edited:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

I considered myself desensitized to these shootings, but this one has me close to tears.

For the families and people involved, how do you even begin to come back from that?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I don’t.
I have a 7 year old daughter here. This makes me want to home school her. I’m just fecking sick to my stomach right now. And what is worse are the amount of people I see around me who are just numb to it. So nothing will change.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He will likely double down. I've already seen this making its rounds on social media today...
This is absurd. Why do these people always think that pointing out that people who are against guns or advocate for gun control also call the police like regular people when they need help is some kind of gotcha?

Carolina Red

Staff
I was watching CNN last night and one of the fathers from the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas shooting was on and he was talking about how the US is being held hostage by Republicans + Manchin / Sinema in the Senate. The BBC's chart here speaks to that...

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I was watching CNN last night and one of the fathers from the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas shooting was on and he was talking about how the US is being held hostage by Republicans + Manchin / Sinema in the Senate. The BBC's chart here speaks to that...

Maybe, but that's still such a narrow margin. How the feck is nearly half of your country content or wanting less restrictions? Incredible.

Giggsyking

In 12 months time there will be a new thread about something just like this.
12 months???

you do know there are mass shooting in the states everyday not all of them reported. Sometimes multiple shootings every day.

take a look at the last two weeks only.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Is this all true? Unbelievable, if so
He speaks from the heart. His father was assassinated via handgun in Beirut in the early 80s. He has always been consistent on this matter. And he speaks the truth.

Imagine having him as your coach. There would be nothing I wouldn't do for that guy.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
He speaks from the heart. His father was assassinated via handgun in Beirut in the early 80s. He has always been consistent on this matter. And he speaks the truth.

Imagine having him as your coach. There would be nothing I wouldn't do for that guy.
And he was still quite young back then. He talks about this in episode 9 of the Michael Jordan documentary „the last dance“ for those who would like to know more about it. It’s on Netflix, I think.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
And he was still quite young back then. He talks about this in episode 9 of the Michael Jordan documentary „the last dance“ for those who would like to know more about it. It’s on Netflix, I think.
Everyone should see ‘The Last Dance.’ It’s brilliant.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Until someone barges into the Congress building loaded with machine guns and guns down republican senators, there won't be any changes to policy that can make a difference.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Until someone barges into the Congress building loaded with machine guns and guns down republican senators, there won't be any changes to policy that can make a difference.
Even then, the argument will be to arm politicians to the teeth while on the job and put a security person with a gun on each square foot of the building.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I think it's a ridiculous hobby anyway but even if you say, fine, rifles are okay to sell for hunting. And another ridiculous stretch to say okay, handguns for home protection.

But how, how, how is it normal to sell assault rifles to people? What is their purpose? Other than rapid maximum damage.

GiddyUp

1 for every 4 days in a regulation school year.
It really saddens me to say but you have one of the most dangerous professions this shithole country because of a few dozen sniveling crusty greedy fecks, and who are ok with babies being murdered so they can get moderately rich off of the taxpayers. I'm physically sick to my stomach today and people still had the fecking nerve to say to me it was violent video games. This country is full of dumb fecking cowards.