2 down, 1 to go?

Santoryo

ripping the reward
He was the second best player in the team after De Gea, but people can only think back to the last game. Same shite was posted about Mkhitaryan, 1 person posted that he was the worst player he had seen, I hope he realizes what a stupid comment that was.
Same things were also posted about Martial. Some people have goldfish memories.

Oo0AahCantona

This forum has turned against him so hard its unreal. I believe in the kid, its his first season back from a leg break in which he was looking to be one of the brightest young talents in the world.

stepic

But they don't, do they?

Mourinho said that he chose Darmian because he can play both sides and emergency CB. So can Blind.
So if I am putting together the puzzle correctly, Shaw won't get even on the bench until he's a first choice. And the only way is if he keeps working. Probably him and Mourinho came to terms and if he achieves what has been asked from him he will get into the first 11.
This is how I interpret this article.
Exactly my FM tactic. Defender(s) on the bench should be as versatile as possible.

LouisDanGaal

Exactly my FM tactic. Defender(s) on the bench should be as versatile as possible.
Yep defensive subs are more often than not forced. You want one or tops two defenders on the bench who can cover all four positions in the event of an injury. Shaw can only play LB. Darmian can play all four, it isn't a question of quality as its not seen as a probability but a question of utilising the bench as well as possible and having darmian frees up a space for another attacker. The more I think about it the less I expect to see Shaw start this season. we are getting towards the important ends of competitions and Mourinho isn't going to rotate players in he doesn't need to.

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
In the last match, Blind wasn't convincing at Left Back; gave away the ball too often though did ping in a few balls unlike Darmian. I would say with 3 matches coming up in almost a week, Shaw will get his chance though Rojo is still up the pecking order. Shaw when he plays well seems to have a good connection with Martial which neither of Blind, Rojo or Darmian has been able to replicate; It frees him up to have someone make overlapping runs while also tracking back - we need Shaw to get his mojo back - I think he can become a regular given time.