Kaos

Love how the list of top chances created this season is;

Bruno
TAA
KDB
JWP
Saka

Respect this man.
Meanwhile Bruno has objectively had an awful season, and Southampton are currently sitting in 13th.

Charlie Adam was also amongst the league's top assisters in the season prior to his Liverpool move.

Please, we can do much better than him :lol:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ignoring the fact that they won't sell him for anywhere near as low as £25million, JWP isn't who we should be looking at. Take away the free kicks and dead ball delivery and he's a very ordinary above-average midfielder who doesn't really fit the positional profile of what we're looking in a midfielder. He's not a particularly young player either. This would pretty much be our own version of the Charlie Adam to Liverpool transfer. The others are decent targets.
You're right and speaking about Charlie Adam - we could be witnessing Andreas Pereira staying.

JWP isn't super ambitious option indeed and it should be to chase City & Pool, but also isn't that scary alternative in face of squad Ten Hag will be left with at the beginning.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Meanwhile Bruno has objectively had an awful season, and Southampton are currently sitting in 13th.

Charlie Adam was also amongst the league's top assisters in the season prior to his Liverpool move.

Please, we can do much better than him :lol:
Love this arrogance as if we have players desperate to join this circus.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
You're right and speaking about Charlie Adam - we could be witnessing Andreas Pereira staying.

JWP isn't super ambitious option indeed and it should be to chase City & Pool, but also isn't that scary alternative in face of squad Ten Hag will be left with at the beginning.
If he joined Pool, he'd be immense.

Redfrog

Sign all the frees!

Bernardeschi, Eriksen, Belotti, Dembele, Simons, Tarkowski, Johnstone, Kamara.

Sign Tchouameni and a pair of fullbacks and we'll be sorted after letting go about 10 players ourselves, pretty much break even too.
And rename the club : « Free United FC ».

UTD_Since_1978

How likely is it that we don't get anyone in this transfer window? I'm mentally preparing myself for the worst
I'm fearing it'll be a group of bang average players who won't make a dent to our current crop of under performing first team regulars as we watch City & Liverpool dominate for years to come. :(

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Raum (LB), Timber (RB), Torres (CB), Bissouma* (CM) and a RW or striker please!

*Or someone else if he is going to jail!

Orange Tree

Tchouameni should be our first priority, he will solidify our midfield. Can't believe how many opposing players left unchecked around the penalty box these past few games.

After that, Timber, who can play CB and RB. Move him to RB when we need more physicality in the center.

Then a new forward. I like Nkunku from the little I've seen of him, but he is not really a target man type. Depending on how we play with ETH, maybe someone who can hold the ball up front would be a better option. Maybe Nunez?