2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

I hope Clinton holds Iowa if not it will be a lot closer, I think she will take Florida because of how small all Trumps rallies have seemed this week there and how huge Clintons have been also the massive Latino and Hispanic population there will be making a point to vote against Trump.

I put NC as red because as @Carolina Red here proves, people from that state aren't very bright. LOL" love ya really mate

I also think Maine will be shared again and Clinton will just edge New Hampshire. I did another scary map, but it's too frightening to post :(

Last edited:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Trump definitely has the edge there, but the fact that the Clinton campaign have been there so often in the past week or so suggests their internal polling may differ from what Silver and RCP are pushing.
The latest results of early voting they brought up, showed Trump ahead by something like 100,000. Can you see that being clawed back?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
@Raoul

This is mine. I think hispanic vote will swing Florida for her and early voting in North Carolina looks good.

The one worry I'd have in the Hillary team is Ohio. Just losing Ohio won't affect her adversely but I'd be worried that the ripple effects will felt in Pennsylvania and Michigan who have similar voters.

Michigan for example had a huge polling error in the primaries where she was expected to win by 10 but lost by 5 to Bernie, mainly because of the weak African American enthusiasm for her. If that happens again, then all bets are off.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
You have Minnesota red !!
:lol: Jesus, what a silly fecker I am. I thought something looked off when I made my original picks. Clearly that's what it was!

So this is more what I meant the first time around although as I say if those early Nevada numbers are correct I could be completely off.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The latest results of early voting they brought up, showed Trump ahead by something like 100,000. Can you see that being clawed back?
Where in Ohio ? I haven't seen any results there. In fact the only reference to OH is that the black vote is down slightly from 2012, which is expected given that Obama isn't running.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
@Raoul

This is mine. I think hispanic vote will swing Florida for her and early voting in North Carolina looks good.

The one worry I'd have in the Hillary team is Ohio. Just losing Ohio won't affect her adversely but I'd be worried that the ripple effects will felt in Pennsylvania and Michigan who have similar voters.

Michigan for example had a huge polling error in the primaries where she was expected to win by 10 but lost by 5 to Bernie, mainly because of the weak African American enthusiasm for her. If that happens again, then all bets are off.

Good shout. Obviously if NC and PA are given to Hillary during the early evening hours then he almost sure has no more paths unless something ridiculous happens (like he wins a combination of MI, WI, or CO).

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes

I've gone slightly pessimistic, but I've made Colorado, Virginia and Utah as toss up's because of late dodgy polls. Gone with Florida and Nevada to the Dems. Nebraska and Maine are shared. Hope it's better than this, but it can't get any worse than this.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

I hope Clinton holds Iowa if not it will be a lot closer, I think she will take Florida because of how small all Trumps rallies have seemed this week there and how huge Clintons have been also the massive Latino and Hispanic population there will be making a point to vote against Trump.

I put NC as red because as @Carolina Red here proves, people from that state aren't very bright. LOL" love ya really mate

I also think Maine will be shared again and Clinton will just edge New Hampshire. I did another scary map, but it's too frightening to post :(
He's from SC!

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That seems fair. I can see Hillary winning one of FL or NC, which would obviously put things out of reach for Trump. If on the other hand he wins both, then we may be heading to a 274-264 Hillary win.
So basically the political version of Camp Nou, 26 May 1999, with a few late night calls in extra time giving/ensuring the win for Hillary, or some last minute shock result giving it to Trump.

As for the Florida panhandle, I presume that portion is overwhelmingly GOP considering it's just an extension of Alabama.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119

Pretty sure @Carolina Red is from South Carolina, and not North Carolina.

Edit: Seems like I missed a joke somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.