2017 Pre Season | Real Madrid vs Manchester United

CallyRed

Fellaini and Perriera have been quite tidy, Martial was anonymous until that goal. Great play.

Not a thrilling performance but it's been OK, playing in those conditions it's never going to be a swashbuckling game.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Great play by Martial. This match would have been better at night. Lucas Vázquez played a very good first season, he was a good solution sometimes, but lately all his decisions in the pitch look wrong, a bit like Deulofeu in the under21.
United look solid but I would sign a midfielder.

ken11

Looked like Fellaini was going a Phil Jones on the ground before passing to Martial.

Nori-

Winng the ball for the goal perhaps you fecking bore?

God you're tedious.
Pardon? Now having an opinion on a players makes me a "fecking bore" :lol:

Do us both a favour in that case and ignore my messages, cause to be frank, I haven't been reading yours.

el3mel

Madrid team seems completely out of fitness, I think Carvajal looks overweight as well, but really nice to see our second string doing well against them.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That was superb run. Lucas, Carvajal, Modric all couldn't win the ball.

Hopefully he will get few more mins, we need him match fit for the start of the season.

CallyRed

Fair play - I thought it'd be about four-nil to Real by now, considering they've won 3 of the last 4 CLs & we haven't even qualified for the Premier League Asia Holy Grail Cosmos Cup.
Which Liverpool have won, which makes them better than us.

kdmaka

I can decide whether Bailly is crazy or insanely good every time he tackles i just have a chuckle

Phil

I know I'm late but wtf Martial, my eyes do not follow.

Paul_Scholes18

Great goal! What a move from Martial!

Decent half from us. It is clear though our fitness is a bit better, but Real Madrid have the better team starting no doubt with the first eleven apart from Ramos, Ronaldo and Casimiro that is missing.

Think Jones has looked really good. Lingard good as well the rest been fine, but not great.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Pardon? Now having an opinion on a players makes me a "fecking bore" :lol:

Do us both a favour in that case and ignore my messages, cause to me frank, I haven't been reading yours.
Do us all a favour and stop constantly spouting shit, as per other 10 people who already told you to shut it because you're on a clear agenda.

Wayne's World

Just home.....how we playing lads? I don't have the time to look through everything

Seen Martial's run though :drool::drool::drool:

Eddy_JukeZ

Martial was awful prior to that magic :drool::drool::drool:

Needs to be more consistent and apply himself better.

Sentient Meat

Fosu-Mensah, Pereira, Bailly having a strong showing... even Fellaini had less errant passes than Modric. Unless Madrid has a bunch of young prodigies I haven't seen coming next half, I have to feel good about our chances this game and our overall progress for the summer.

Walters_19_MuFc

Martial :eek::eek::eek:

Pretty tight half. Game of very few chances and attacking quality.

That said, I do think we've looked solid as a unit. We've pressed very well, and on the whole, we've kept it pretty well.

Just lack that bit of magic. Well, that's what I was saying up until Martial made that superb dribble. Absolutely fantastic. This is what we need more of, because in tight games such as this, that can potentially win you games.

Ideally, we need someone who will do what Martial done a lot more often.

Dazzmondo

Still in awe of Martial's run. Holy hell! Very good 1st half. Defence excellent. TFM probably MOTM. Great display from him. Pereira and Fellaini have both done well in midfield too

Nick7

Does Carvajal look a bit chubby or was it just a bad angle I saw of him?

Nori-

Decent half, kept the Europeans Champions at bay. Pereira our best player in my opinion

Now get Red Rom, Pogs and Mata on, lets show these lot what football is.

WhoDaGOAT

I can decide whether Bailly is crazy or insanely good every time he tackles i just have a chuckle
He's very good. But he knows it, which leads to cockiness at times.

There was a time when his pocket was picked by Benzema for being too casual. He has all the materials to be great.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
lol, Martial has been absolute garbage up until that point. Damn, he's frustrating. What a beautiful and deft weaving in and out. He is so capable.
Not true today, he participated in our most dangerous attacks, including one he let the ball to Lingard's shot.

Friction

I missed most of the first half, but I sat down and not 10 seconds later I watched Martial dance past 5 Madrid players for a great assist on a tap in. Nice, unselfish play!

izec

Madrid team seems completely out of fitness, I think Carvajal looks overweight as well, but really nice to see our second string doing well against them.
The ball moves nicely, they are all technically excellent, but once they come close to the box, they feck up most of the time. I am surprised how well they defended before the goal, closing the middle down and forcing us to play from the wing or move the ball backwards/to the other side of the pitch.

We look good considering the team