2017 Pre Season | Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Yeah .Some are in such awe of Madrid .They have forgotten what team they are meant to be supporting
Makes it quite annoying to read these threads. And the worst thing is that Madrid haven't even been all that but you have people just waxing lyricals about them in order to fit in. Sigh

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Just opened the thread and no idea what the score is but I'm guessing purely based on this first post I've seen that we're losing and playing badly.
No, playing fine but the commentators are rubbish.

United22

Martials dribbling is fecking mesmerizing, the way the ball sticks to his feet is Messi like. If only he could pull this off consistently....

fellaini's barber

First time Martial goes direct and didn't do that cut to the right nonesense he makes that goal, why doesn't he do it more often?

pauldyson1uk

For the Fellaini fan club, very simple question. Would he get into any of the top 4 Premier League Teams? Real or Barca Team? Bayern Team? PSG or Monaco Team?

He wouldn't even come close, he is a mercenary and a black cloud hovering over our club since Moyes signed him. Im not into witch craft but I'm pretty sure as soon as he leaves, the Premier League curse we are under will vanish
Bullshite

Member 5225

Let's see if does it more often now.

Hopefully doesn't get a shouting from someone at home and sink into a sulk for the rest of the season!

vodrake

At least for a second that shut that irritating ESPN commentator up who's been bitching about Martial all match

Peanut Butter

Yes, because one game where to be honest, no one was particularly great, makes him a good player. Lets forget about the other 3000 rubbish performances :nono:
Give it a rest, Fellaini is here to stay - get over it.

Ban

I wouldn't put DDG in the second. I can see Madrid literally stealing him, putting him in a trunk.

Irrational.

Let's not forget Fellaini's contribution in the build-up there - shielded the ball brilliantly before that bit of Martial magic. Though the Marouane haters will soon forget that.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
That alone was worth watching that shite first half. Are they not allowed to water the pitch? They can't be.. Game is soooo slow.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Pereira and TFM have been superb. What a run by Tony Martial :eek: Enjoyable first half

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
First time Martial goes direct and didn't do that cut to the right nonesense he makes that goal, why doesn't he do it more often?
This is the million dollar question.

If Martial ran in behind more instead of coming short constantly he'd be at world level.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Lingard equals his league goal tally with a scintillating finish.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Absolutely naughty that from Martial! Was just nodding off before he woke me right back up. Good work by Fellaini to keep hold of the ball aswell.

Hope he doesn't get dragged off at HT and can push on to have a good game.