2017 Pre Season | Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
That's what you need to do Martial!! Good lad

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Jesus H Christ! Martial doing a Neymar there.

PoTMS

I know it's just preseason but we've been dreadful. Hopefully the second half is a little better.

Edit: what a goal. All Martial there.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Im quite happy seeing us try different tactics in preseason, helps with dealing with the different types of team we will play during the season proper
Absolutely. I think we've played a few longer balls since but we're trying something different in midfield which is fine. It must be said they've looked better technically but there's nothing wrong with setting these players the challenge of trying to match them.

feck me that was class from Martial!!!

SqueakyWeasel

For the Fellaini fan club, very simple question. Would he get into any of the top 4 Premier League Teams? Real or Barca Team? Bayern Team? PSG or Monaco Team?

He wouldn't even come close, he is a mercenary and a black cloud hovering over our club since Moyes signed him. Im not into witch craft but I'm pretty sure as soon as he leaves, the Premier League curse we are under will vanish
Not starting, Probably won't get into ours either come the start of the season. Great squad player to have though.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
There it is, beautiful by Martial!

Drainy

So you're implying that their pairing is worse than the Kroos Modric one?

Somebody likes being controversial.
Clearly they shouldn't be expected to be as good, but they are using the ball really poorly when they have it. Madrid are really rusty and giving them more time than can be expected and they are struggling to shift the ball.

RRCE

Absolutely brilliant by Martial. Take a bow. Nice play by Fellaini to keep the play alive.