2017 Pre Season | Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Utdstar01

Our midfield is dysfunctional as feck. You have Carrick who is immobile as feck sitting in front of the defence and looks off the pace. Fellaini whos a lumbering twit and unless he's getting the ball punted to him upfield he just passes the ball backwards as soon as he receives it in midfield. Pereira is the only midfielder who can actually dribble out with the ball and look for a forward pass, I feel sorry for him.

Sterling Archer

1. Please don't tell me if I can or can not give an opinion in a open forum, leave that to the Admin.

2. If you read through the messages, I'd say more people are saying Fellaini is awful than saying he is great.
You're correct. You should be free to voice your opinion. I'm with them as far as far as what I think of Fellaini. But I get that he is divisive. So have your opinions...but for gods sake I wish you bickering lot would take it elsewhere (Fellaini thread??) so we can all drool about Martial's incredible assist and Perreira's sublime half :drool:

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Well, I think TFM and Pereira are ready to do a job this season. Not starters yet, but definitely good enough to be 1st team squad members. TFM has been impressive, and he's better in midfield.
Maybe that's why Mourinho doesn't want Fabinho… not.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Fellaini gets so much stick always, even when he plays well. :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Madrid will change all the team. Looking forward to seeing Theo,Achraf and perhaps Ceballos

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Bojan has been a breath of fresh air. He talks so much sense it's almost boring (?), like I'm thinking, 'yeah that's true, that's true, good point..err, this isn't entertaining me now' lol.
He's a pundit on Viasat here, I really like him. Very passionate about United, hates Fellaini with passion.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I hope Real Madrid hammer City. Wonder what spin the Berties will put on it then?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I feel like this is the only time I've seen Chris Smalling in a short sleeved shirt

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Kinda wish we'd left on TFM for 20 more minutes.

carlosp

True. They battered us the whole game and we scored luckily, against the run of play. If we're lucky we won't concede 5 in the 2nd.
Actually they haven't had a shot on goal. We have had two. Both Jesse's. And he had a third shot go wide. As much as they look good, we have been just slightly better. Remember, while this is their first game, this is basically our second team playing against most of Real's first.

Ban

Fellaini must be sad Rooney has left. He'll be the only one people will shit on week in week out even when he plays well.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Actually they haven't had a shot on goal. We have had two. Both Jesse's. And he had a third shot go wide. As much as they look good, we have been just slightly better. Remember, while this is their first game, this is basically our second team playing against most of Real's first.
Sarcasm detector not up to much eh?