2017 Pre Season | Real Madrid vs Manchester United

onemanarmy

It's amazing isn't it. By far the best ball winner today out there and he gets crapped on. If Kante did it you'd never hear the end of it.
Not to mention his very important goals last year, and his great performance in the EL final. He's so useful for this team and people keep criticizing him.

TehRed

Looks like we are now:

------------- -De Gea
Darmian - Lindelof - Smalling - Blind
-----Herrera - Fellaini - Pogba
Mkhitaryan --- Lukaku ------ Martial

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Pleasant time of night to watch match. Pre-season been exhausting so far.

Nori-

This will be pretty important, if we win. It's only a friendly, but mentally what it will do for the players will be great.

Also, De Gea watching on thinking 'This is the team I could sign for'. I think it will do a bit to reassure him he is in the right place. Imagine what he would be thinking if it was a heavy loss.

Nick7

This will be pretty important, if we win. It's only a friendly, but mentally what it will do for the players will be great.

Also, De Gea watching on thinking 'This is the team I could sign for'. I think it will do a bit to reassure him he is in the right place. Imagine what he would be thinking if it was a heavy loss.
"It's pre-season" probably.

Gavinb33

He'd be thinking not much more than he would any other time these games do not mean anything and if recent seasons are to go on mean even less in how the season will go

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Nasty foul on Herrera; shame to see him have to go off.
EDIT: Looks like he body checked him and maybe... kicked him too. Dirty cnut Oscar.