2017 Pre Season | Real Salt Lake vs Manchester United

MUFromLTU

So how do these compare to LA Galaxy?
They are quite even, they have won against LA Galaxy 6-2 in last game, however Galaxy had lots of absent players and score wasn't reflecting the game. Also they have called up most of their reserve team for this game (players from Real Monarchs who play in USL). Main players should play only 30 - 45mins.
I've taken -2.0 handicap as main bet here, but Mourinho's interview stating we will play way different today and current makes me want to cashout a part. USA crowd comes to games just to see goals, they don't care about anythign else, so let's hope for a attacking football and lots of United goals.

WhoDaGOAT

I know folks still like to complain about our supposed lack of depth but even with Shaw, Rojo and Jones out we can still field some tasty teams over the two halves. Curious to see how Lukaku will do today. Hope Mou instructs Pogba to try a little less hard to get the ball to him alone in the final third.
Unlikely. Pogba would often ignore players like Martial last season, in favour of feeding Zlatan instead. It will be the same with Lukaku.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
You mean he played more as an AMC? I thought I read somewhere he played central midfield in Spain and he was talking about how he was learning the role etc. Hmm ...
He also played on the leftwing and #10 at Granada. With us, though, only #8 or, now, a clear #6.

Adcuth

They are quite even, they have won against LA Galaxy 6-2 in last game, however Galaxy had lots of absent players and score wasn't reflecting the game. Also they have called up most of their reserve team for this game (players from Real Monarchs who play in USL). Main players should play only 30 - 45mins.
I've taken -2.0 handicap as main bet here, but Mourinho's interview stating we will play way different today and current makes me want to cashout a part. USA crowd comes to games just to see goals, they don't care about anythign else, so let's hope for a attacking football and lots of United goals.
Cheers for that pal

WhoDaGOAT

Ahh ... thanks for clearing that up. He played multiple roles but primarily in the middle.
He's basically a versatile mofo like Kroos and Thiago. You can play him closer to the striker, in a supporting role, or as a playmaker who looks to receive the ball from deep. He can even cut inside from the left.

Android1974

Very curious about the positions in midfield on the second half, really. Would be crazy if A.Pereira kept #6 with Fellaini and Herrera both more advanced than him.

tombombadil

He's basically a versatile mofo like Kroos and Thiago. You can play him closer to the striker, in a supporting role, or as a playmaker who looks to receive the ball from deep. He can even cut inside from the left.
Thanks. Really great to learn more about these prospects on the fringe of the first team. Not many chances to watch games here.

Android1974

“Mitchell and Tuanzebe training separately from rest of #mufc squad. Possible they'll sit out tonight.”

Dazzmondo

Samuel Tarley! Pogba don't touch him! You don't know where he's been! He was mopping up sh#t last night

luke511

Man Utd -1 handicap at 1.42, worth sticking a chunk on you reckon?

Special_One

Quite clear Jose sees Fosu-Mensah as a RB. Like to see how McTominay will do.

luke511

Actually scrap that, man utd ht/ft is 1.53, I'd say that's more appealing..

luke511

Not a bad price it's worse odds for another appearance of a "Wenger Out" sign :lol:
haha! yeah I'm surprised it's that high, half time betting can be risky but the fact our players are all playing for one half makes it a lot safer.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This pre game stuff is brutal to watch. Testing random "fans" to name players whose first or last name starts with a letter and they're struggling to name 2 players each... The one guy couldn't get anyone with M even though he had Martial on his shirt :lol:

mayonnaise

This pre game stuff is brutal to watch. Testing random "fans" to name players whose first or last name starts with a letter and they're struggling to name 2 players each... The one guy couldn't get anyone with M even though he had Martial on his shirt :lol:
I couldn't fecking believe it when the camera panned to the back of his shirt :lol:

The White Pele

Stayed up for this, gone to log in to my MUTV account, got my password wrong and now have been locked out of my account for a day. FML.

Enjoy guys

klayton88

RE Streams:

Pretty sure I can't post a link to streams and don't want to be PM'ing and missing the game but if you google "soccerstreams" the top link should be a .net link and there are some beautiful webstreams aswel as acestream links.

Dazzmondo

Darmian was definitely going to get 45 mins and with McTominay starting it seemed unlikely that any of Pereira, Fellaini, or Herrera would miss out. Think Jose would rather avoid playing Tuanzebe at cm