2017 Pre Season | Sampdoria vs Manchester United

Brightonian

This MUTV commentary is top. Pre-season seems to be the right setting for Paddy Crerand's level of professionalism :lol:

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Feel Pereira is trying too hard. Hopefully he doesnt get the hook at half time. He will settle down as the game goes on.
I haven't noticed him trying anything risky, so…

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Sampdoria not really interested in playing. They're just defending. Well, good prep for us since that's what most teams are gonna be doing.

beergod

I thought Matic was supposed to be far behind our player on fitness?

Gatti33

Out of curiosity, on the back pass; would DDG of received a red card for preventing a certain goal in a competitive game?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Looked down to take a bite of food and hear "that was very good from Matic" then see a woman holding her face. No idea what happened and they didn't even bother with a replay. Cool

Android1974

We're not very spectacular but I like what I see. We're starting to look more balanced on the field than last season. We're turning gradually to a normal Jose team, which what I like.
No Mourinho team ever played 3 at the back regularly, so nothing normal about it.

Nick7

Their job isn't to use their hands under all circumstances, which is why a goalkeeper is punished for handling the ball from a back pass or outside the box. You keep saying it is/would be stupid, but you still haven't given me a good reason why.

A dive is an indirect free kick, yet you can get a yellow for diving. How does that make sense then? Dangerous play (without touching the opponent) is an indirect free kick, and you can get a card for that too.
Neither of those are indirect free kicks.

PvsNP

We're defending very well. Good signs for the upcoming season.

Android1974

A Lindelöf own goal would add nicely to the bashing he's already getting.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
and to think a quite a number on here were a bit 'meh' about Matic......
It's a preseason game. Let's crawl before we can walk, and wait a few months or so.