2018 PGA and Golf in General

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Surely Molinari will win. Just so steady today and took his chances when he got them.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Gutted we missed out on a six man play-off. Got to take your hat off to Francesco though, as solid a round as you could hope for on a Sunday.

Lj82

Molinari is probably the most in-form player right now. He has been hot in every tourney he plays over the last two months

Jazz

What the feck is going on with Sky's coverage? Live scores say Tiger is 2 off the lead and Sky showing something else:confused:

Tiger's making a charge and I wanna see it..

RORY65

What the feck is going on with Sky's coverage? Live scores say Tiger is 2 off the lead and Sky showing something else:confused:

Tiger's making a charge and I wanna see it..
Have you not gone for the free trial with Eleven Sports? They're showing the whole thing online and there's an option just to sign up to them for a 1 week free trial (£50 for the year in which they will show La Liga, Serie A and I think the NBA).

Jazz

Have you not gone for the free trial with Eleven Sports? They're showing the whole thing online and there's an option just to sign up to them for a 1 week free trial (£50 for the year in which they will show La Liga, Serie A and I think the NBA).
No I hadn't heard of it. Will look for it now.

Cheers!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Exciting tournament at the present, but leaders being middle teens under par is a bit embarrassing for a major. The course is a bit soft which makes the course feel like a typical PGA venue, something that has dogged the PGA Championship for a long while. The time of year the PGA is played also limits the course choice due to the heat. Thankfully that will be changed next year.

But this final August PGA Championship feels no different than an upper-level PGA Tour event during the season. And it shouldn’t.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground

The only take you need for the majors.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
It was the Tiger show, glad to see him back and the roars were old school

Jazz

Tiger was great yesterday. I reckon he will win his next major next year. I can't wait for the Masters.

Was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Can't believe he finished at -14 when he could barely hit the fairway throughout the round. Amazing.

Jazz

It was the Tiger show, glad to see him back and the roars were old school
I got goosebumps when he came off the 18th. My goodness, that standing ovation was something else.

Baxter

If Tiger could’ve hit a fairway yesterday, he would’ve won. Scrambled about and made some good saves, but it cost him a few shots.

Koepka is so solid leading from the front however. 3 majors in 6 tournaments is ridiculous.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Desperate for Tiger to win a major soon. What an incredible personal victory that would be.

SteveTheRed

Woods vs Mickelson - $9m winner takes all match is confirmed for the Thanksgiving Weekend 23rd or 24th November. What do you guys make of it?

They will be mic'd up and giving each other a bit of stick, i'm quite looking forward to it!

RORY65

It would be more interesting if they put in their own money and played for it. It must be great for Woods, who I do genuinely believe is a changed man, that he's now getting so much appreciation from the public. He's arguably the great sportsman I've ever seen and now he's one of the most loved, this will hopefully give a little more insight to him.

Jazz

So I'm really nervous here... Would love for Tiger to get the win today, but don't want to get my hopes up..

Jazz

Tiger starts with a birdie on first..

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Tiger is back to five strokes ahead now, chiefo! :)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm a jinx - every time I post that he's further ahead, he drops a shot. Worra twit! Maybe I should post that he's made a bogey...

RORY65

It's fantastic to see him back, he's played well all year but he's finally put four days together in the final tournament. Is there a question mark about Mcilroy though? Third time he's been in the final pairing at a big event (following the Masters and the Bridgestone) this year and he's fallen away every time.

Jazz

Only two holes left and Tiger needs to relax...dropping shots now and back to -11.....:rolleyes: Nerve-wracking.

Baxter

Hope he wins the FedEx too. What a comeback.

Steady last couple would perfect.

Jazz

Oh man the wheels are coming off :nervous:
Nerves... so close to winning his first tournament after such a long time....
He just needs to chill...