2018 PGA and Golf in General

Wayne's World

Does anyone have any decent streams? Preferably SkySports coverage because all the ones I'm trying to use now are not working?

PM If you have any and thanks in advance

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Feel bad for the bloke but that was hilarious. I genuinely thought my tv channel had lost the plot and was going in loop for 5 minutes :lol:

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
If I was Sergio I’d have stripped off and binned my clubs in the lake already. Brutal :lol:

Zen

I had Spieth as my only outright bet - his mastery of the course is superb. Dustin and Zach Johnson and Rory all on E/W. Happy with a first day from that lot given Sky paying 10 places.

Just wish Tiger could of got a steady safe -2, shouldn't underestimate his score though given everything for his comeback, but don't see any magic from here out. Not sure he has an absolute belter in him right now to turn it back. But it would of been nice to see him somewhere on the final day.

cyberman

Poor Sergio.
Although I do have a sudden urge to watch Tin Cup

Tarrou

Nice I went pretty big on Spieth in this one. Always got that fear he's gonna shite it though after a couple of years back.

Ainu

Spieth back down to -4 after a double bogey on the opening hole. Golf is such a bizarre game sometimes. He was -7 with 5 straight birdies before the 18th hole yesterday and has dropped 3 shots in the next 2 holes. Meanwhile, Rory joins the leaders at -4 and Phil Mickelson is just a shot back. This is set up to be a great edition.

Edit: correction, Spieth drops another shot on hole 2, he's down to -3!

Ainu

I've been getting coverage over here since a couple of hours, but just the Amen corner holes. The full coverage starts later. McIlroy just finished the 13th with a -1 through Amen corner, which is very good today.

Ainu

I didn't see that round coming from Patrick Reed. A par seemed like a good score out there so a 66 is really something. Still a long way to go and the weather is supposed to be pretty bad today, so we'll see plenty of shifts in the leaderboard.

Mike Schatner

Devil's advocnut
Rory is on a charge.......nearly got a hole in one on 6th. Three under through six and only a couple of shots back. Scoring is a lot better than people predicted. Fowler charging up the board as well.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
some great golf being played

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Yeah he’d have struggled to 2 putt for par :lol:

Happy though I like Rory I’d wanna see him win.
Yeah I would also love for him to win. Wonder what will be going through his head if he's leading into the last round? Hmmm. :lol:

Ainu

Yeah I would also love for him to win. Wonder what will be going through his head if he's leading into the last round? Hmmm. :lol:
He's a different animal than in 2011. If he's around the lead tomorrow off the first tee, I'd really fancy him to win it.