2018 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

Jagga7

Just managed to beat Eboues B team. Going down to the last game for the qualifying spot for the playoffs in the money league.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
money league playoffs are pretty well set.

• @Zen will have a first round bye, likely in the #1 spot
  • team moore will have a first round bye with a win, if not things open up for @JP77 and I
  • @Edgar Allan Pillow locks up the 5th spot with a win
  • @Jagga7 can get 5th with a win and an Edgar loss
  • @JJ12 is probably the wild card no matter what as long as he puts up a decent score

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
money league playoffs are pretty well set.

• @Zen will have a first round bye, likely in the #1 spot
  • team moore will have a first round bye with a win, if not things open up for @JP77 and I
  • @Edgar Allan Pillow locks up the 5th spot with a win
  • @Jagga7 can get 5th with a win and an Edgar loss
  • @JJ12 is probably the wild card no matter what as long as he puts up a decent score
How am I likely to go through with 4 of us tied? Is it just an assumption that I’ll win the match?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
You should still be competitive and possibly get the win. Happy for my Saints to get their crappy games out the way the next two weeks.
You literally picked up Ware seconds before I clicked confirm.. feck me :lol:
But yeah with that Saints game I feel like I should win to put me in the playoffs

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Glory Hunter has had to ditch Kareem Hunt and is still projected 137 points ffs!

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
You literally picked up Ware seconds before I clicked confirm.. feck me :lol:
But yeah with that Saints game I feel like I should win to put me in the playoffs
From memory, similar happened when I saw Hyde got traded from the Browns (Chubb).

Will be competitive, I think the projection is slightly off.

bosnian_red

Not sure if ESPN is fecking up but Tenessee def should be on 6 points, not 7 since they conceded (points conceded is saying 16 for some reason).

Anyway, need 6.7 points from Jeffery on Monday to beat @KeyserSoze (assuming Wilson ends on 24.9). That, or Juju having the same points as Rivers so that @altodevil86 beats @backofthenet . So it'll be tight from both points of view. Annoying that it got to this...

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
Not sure if ESPN is fecking up but Tenessee def should be on 6 points, not 7 since they conceded (points conceded is saying 16 for some reason).

Anyway, need 6.7 points from Jeffery on Monday to beat @KeyserSoze (assuming Wilson ends on 24.9). That, or Juju having the same points as Rivers so that @altodevil86 beats @backofthenet . So it'll be tight from both points of view. Annoying that it got to this...
Interception return TD.

bosnian_red

Looks like backofthenet beat alto. Gonna be shocked if I get the 7.8 points I need from Jeffery the way this season has gone... Feck!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
not sure my win is enough for me. I've got to hope that @RobinLFC fails to win and get 100 points, so my 110 is enough to go ahead on points scored in the standings. Crazy tight finish
Wait, how does that work? There are 6 PO-teams, right? I think if you win and go to 7-6, you'll be in as #4 or #5 depending whether you overtake me on points scored. @bosnian_red gets in if he wins, or if he loses and scores 15 points more than @altodevil86, which is not looking likely unless Jeffery has a huge game.

If nothing too crazy happens in the Eagles game tonight, it'll be Glory Hunter #3, BRed at #4, yourself at #5 and me at #6. Alto misses out because he goes to 6-7 with a loss.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Wait, how does that work? There are 6 PO-teams, right? I think if you win and go to 7-6, you'll be in as #4 or #5 depending whether you overtake me on points scored. @bosnian_red gets in if he wins, or if he loses and scores 15 points more than @altodevil86, which is not looking likely unless Jeffery has a huge game.

If nothing too crazy happens in the Eagles game tonight, it'll be Glory Hunter #3, BRed at #4, yourself at #5 and me at #6. Alto misses out because he goes to 6-7 with a loss.
My understanding is that the 6th place side is worked out on points scored, not placing in the table. So that's why I need to beat you on points.