2018 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
:lol: That's a crap rule. 6th place should get 6th place. @Edgar Allan Pillow has been stitched up there.
It does make sense tbf, there's frequently times when a team can have been good enough to have beaten anyone other than the one person they were up against in a given week, and another team to just scrape past the worst team of the week.

Having a single slot to recognise overall points total seems reasonable to me.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It's an unnecessary rule, yeah. Don't play H2H if you don't want one or two lucky teams in the playoffs.

Jagga7

It does make sense tbf, there's frequently times when a team can have been good enough to have beaten anyone other than the one person they were up against in a given week, and another team to just scrape past the worst team of the week.

Having a single slot to recognise overall points total seems reasonable to me.
It's pretty stupid to me. The teams with the better records should go through.

GloryHunter07

JP77

Nice to see the cheat Eboue cheating his way to a first round bye so that he can gurantee himself money.

No surprise he purposely got himself banned to try to run off with our monies.

GloryHunter07

Sends money to a stranger from the internets.

Shocked when he disapears without a trace..

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Sends money to a stranger from the internets.

Shocked when he disapears without a trace..
0.8 difference between the projections for our game. They are always off by a lot - but I think it will be tight.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
If that was the case, it's the most stupid rule ever! A winning record overruled by points. I even had a head to head win against JJ12 :houllier:

anyways lucky bugger @JJ12 All the best!
You will shut your whore mouth!

Thank you EAP :angel:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Henry is on waivers in the September league... 200 yards and 4 touchdowns half way through the 3rd :lol:

Hephaestus

Henry is on waivers in the September league... 200 yards and 4 touchdowns half way through the 3rd :lol:
Yeah, which dipshit drafted him then cut him cos he struggled for the first few weeks... :nervous:

Mind you he wouldn't have done much for me this week on a bye.

altodevil

Why have I been removed from the playoffs suddenly? The feck?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Why have I been removed from the playoffs suddenly? The feck?
Seems like there have been some feck ups in stats of Week 13 (last week), because Jeffery didn't have 6 catches for 62 yards and Rams D/ST certainly didn't have 33 points :lol:

Because of that, @bosnian_red won his matchup and is projected at 7-6, hence in the playoffs. I think it's a mistake by ESPN or something? Playoff seeding probably gets adapted automatically.

altodevil

Seems like there have been some feck ups in stats of Week 13 (last week), because Jeffery didn't have 6 catches for 62 yards and Rams D/ST certainly didn't have 33 points :lol:

Because of that, @bosnian_red won his matchup and is projected at 7-6, hence in the playoffs. I think it's a mistake by ESPN or something? Playoff seeding probably gets adapted automatically.
Amazing. Surely it's not difficult. Amateur hour.

altodevil

Not paying attention to my team means i have probably handed @altodevil86 the win. That and Kareem Hunt being an arse.
Nope. Bears Defense did incredible for you, Gurley faltered for me. Will be close. You need Carson and Thielen to outscore Diggs by 22. More than doable.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
One and done unless Diggs is held without a catch tonight :(

Barkley did incredible for me once again, him and Luck are the only reasons I'm in the playoffs to begin with. Can't complain much.

roseguy64

Made a mistake not playing Westbrook and combined with James White for the first game this season being shut out of the offence, means I'll likely lose.

altodevil

Hephaestus, the luckiest team in Fantasy history. 2nd seed, and yet outscored by bosnianred by 50pts, who didn't even make the playoffs.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hephaestus, the luckiest team in Fantasy history. 2nd seed, and yet outscored by bosnianred by 50pts, who didn't even make the playoffs.
:(
Only 1410 points conceded all season... ridiculous.
I wouldve lost anyway had I made the playoffs this week. What really fecked me over was Gordon's injury. Fournette being injured all year hurt overall. Probably would have the best team if all were fit. Ah well.

Hephaestus

Hey, feck you too :p

I know I've been insanely lucky but lost two of the last three so I think I used it all up already. Green and Kupp going down and Tate getting traded to a team who don't seem to have realised they got him didn't help. Need a miracle to get through this one.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
@Eboue

What’s your thoughts on our matchup after last night.

I thought anything under 40 points from those 2 was a good night for me.