2018 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Yeah point scored is more fair. Been screwed by schedyle.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
But points scored is only a tiebreaker, isn't it? There'd be three people with a 7-6 record whilst you have a 6-7 one, so they'd get in ahead of you.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I did, but I thought it was wrong since that's a very weird reasoning imo.

remember the 6th playoff spot in each league is a wild card for most points
I manually do it. Top 5 are by record. 6th is a wild card spot for most points.
Most points of the non top 5 that is.

So if 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th and 9th most points have spots 1-5 by record then the 4th most points get the wild card spot.

GloryHunter07

The August league had some interesting results this week (tomorrow still to play, but counting likely projections):
  1. Hunter 9-4
  2. Kazi 8-5
  3. Boulevard Bombers 8-5
  4. Carolina Red 7-6
  5. Synthetic Kumquats 7-6
  6. Cookiemonster 7-6
  7. Ebola 7-6
Kazi & possibly BB taking an L.

Not sure who will come 7th yet.

Team hunter is on an 8 game winning streak. :cool:

The August league looking like it'll end like this before the last week (tomorrow still to play, but counting likely projections):
  1. Kazi 8-4
  2. Boulevard Bombers 8-4
  3. Hunter 8-4
  4. Carolina Red 7-5
  5. Synthetic Kumquats 6-6
  6. Freeurmind 6-6
  7. Cookiemonster 6-6
  8. Ebola 6-6
Team hunter is on an 7 game winning streak. :cool:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I see, hadn't read those posts. I'm fecked in that case unless Ertz and Elliott give me 30 points, which is unlikely.
Dont worry, Jeffery isnt getting 7.8 points tonight so you should be good. Only comes down to it if I win.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Dont worry, Jeffery isnt getting 7.8 points tonight so you should be good. Only comes down to it if I win.
He’s been bad but that’s just 38 yards needed on 4 catches, I’d be surprised if he doesn’t get that :nervous:

bosnian_red

He’s been bad but that’s just 38 yards needed on 4 catches, I’d be surprised if he doesn’t get that :nervous:
His past 4 weeks have been 7.5, 8.8, 7.3, 6.9.... could go either way. Norman is a better corner then most that he's been up against as well. Though maybe he's due for a decent game. If anything I'd be more confident you get 30.3 out of Ertz and Elliott which would give you .1 more points than backofthenet and put you in regardless :p

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The August league had some interesting results this week (tomorrow still to play, but counting likely projections):
  1. Hunter 9-4
  2. Kazi 8-5
  3. Boulevard Bombers 8-5
  4. Carolina Red 7-6
  5. Synthetic Kumquats 7-6
  6. Cookiemonster 7-6
  7. Ebola 7-6
Kazi & possibly BB taking an L.

Not sure who will come 7th yet.

Team hunter is on an 8 game winning streak. :cool:
I think I’m still 2nd on points, and that was after a 5 game losing streak...

bosnian_red

Need 3.6 more points from Jeffery... so 2 catches for 16 yards in the second half would be lovely

bosnian_red

He'll get that and fumble right at the end just because life's like that :p
Down to 1 more catch and 7 yards, start of the 4th quarter. feck this I know I'm gonna miss out :lol: Wentz is going to look at Ertz as always and then whenever they get the ball back they'll just run down the clock.

Sandyman

Down to 1 more catch and 7 yards, start of the 4th quarter. feck this I know I'm gonna miss out :lol: Wentz is going to look at Ertz as always and then whenever they get the ball back they'll just run down the clock.
Hope luck is on your side mate.
I lost a game this season because some Giants WR caught a catch with the last throw of the game for 20 odd yards in a game they were trailing by 15+ points :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah unlucky mate. I would've wanted in on own merit, but I'm also missing 3 points from Ertz to go above backofthenet.

Crazy tight finish though, could've gone either way.

Jagga7

:drool: I somehow made the play offs. Keenan Allen dropped close to 40 points to get me out of the hole!

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
@Eboue Why are me (#8) and @Edgar Allan Pillow (#6) playing each other in the consolation bracket? When JJ12 (#7) and Team Moore (#3) are in the winner's bracket? Shouldn't EAP be in the winner's bracket, instead of JJ12? Also why are the 9th & 10th place teams and the 11th & 12th place teams facing each other? Shouldn't the #7 and 8 teams get a first round bye in the consolation bracket? With 10 playing 11 and 9 playing 12? I'll post this as well in our ESPN site in case eboue can't read this cos of his ban.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
@Eboue Why are me (#8) and @Edgar Allan Pillow (#6) playing each other in the consolation bracket? When JJ12 (#7) and Team Moore (#3) are in the winner's bracket? Shouldn't EAP be in the winner's bracket, instead of JJ12? Also why are the 9th & 10th place teams and the 11th & 12th place teams facing each other? Shouldn't the #7 and 8 teams get a first round bye in the consolation bracket? With 10 playing 11 and 9 playing 12? I'll post this as well in our ESPN site in case eboue can't read this cos of his ban.
Wut?

Eboo is so getting sued!

bosnian_red

6th place is a wildcard for highest points. Top 5 is based on record. So presumably, JJ12 has more points than edgar allan Pillow.

Agree for consolation bracket though, just seems like it's a 1 off game to decide 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12 which is no fun but I don't think can be changed at this point.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
6th place is a wildcard for highest points. Top 5 is based on record. So presumably, JJ12 has more points than edgar allan Pillow.

Agree for consolation bracket though, just seems like it's a 1 off game to decide 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12 which is no fun but I don't think can be changed at this point.
Cheers, that makes sense and JJ12 does have more points that EAP.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin

If that was the case, it's the most stupid rule ever! A winning record overruled by points. I even had a head to head win against JJ12 :houllier:

anyways lucky bugger @JJ12 All the best!