2018 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

Hephaestus

Forgot to sub Mike Williams into the team for Golden Tate. 36.5 points sitting on the bench in the playoffs. feck me. This better be the week he finally does something for the Eagles.

GloryHunter07

A belated congratulations to @altodevil86 for beating Team Glory. I thought it was a strong team all season but losing Hunt really fecked me. Wish i had played Landry though..

Zen

Laughing as if it's a fluke!!

Got him in both my money leagues, shame the others a bye week for me, just realized that the final is actually week 17.....that's gonna be fun, maybe in my favour in that one as I've heavily relied on Luck/Barkley.....and super pickups. Think the dude I'll be playing will have more potential week 17 sits/rests than me, if I make the final!

JP77

Does show how important the waiver wire can be though, same with Bell being out all season and him getting Conner. I never expected to win this one, was hoping I would be drawn against Eboue in the semis as that would have been an easy win to get me to the final.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
Forgot to sub Mike Williams into the team for Golden Tate. 36.5 points sitting on the bench in the playoffs. feck me. This better be the week he finally does something for the Eagles.
Sure the Crowell news was out at the time of this post too.

Hephaestus

Sure the Crowell news was out at the time of this post too.
That came out later on Friday (or at least, later than when I looked over the team, he was still questionable then which he has been a few times), either way I've ballsed it up pretty badly...

JP77

I was always going to lose but what the actual feck is this pathetic piss take of a game between the Titans and Giants? They're taking the piss.

Hephaestus

If I'd been alert and made the obvious switch of Crowell out and Mike Williams in, I'd have lost by 0.1. Yeah, glad I'm a moron, saved me from an agonising defeat.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
If I'd been alert and made the obvious switch of Crowell out and Mike Williams in, I'd have lost by 0.1. Yeah, glad I'm a moron, saved me from an agonising defeat.
I didn't have access to fantasy when the games were on - but remembered you had a few of the Eagles RB's, was hoping you didn't start Smallwood.

Hephaestus

I didn't have access to fantasy when the games were on - but remembered you had a few of the Eagles RB's, was hoping you didn't start Smallwood.
Yeah, started Adams instead because of course I did. Good luck in the final.

Zen

Ooof....one player to go before any kind of celebration. All about that D now!

JP77

Fantastic stuff. Me and Zen agreed before this started that if either of us won we would split the winnings. Great job my good friend Zen!

Zen

Thanks for the year guys - had a strong year with injuries but going early for less injury prone players can pay off, though didnt expect all of my top guys to go injury free bar Sanders - that and grabbing Connor early really won this one for me.

See you next year - once Ebuoe coughs up that is.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Money League

#1: Zen
#2: Eboue
#3: JP77
#4: JJ12

August League

#1: Carolina Red
#2: Freeurmind
#3: Gloryhunter
#4: Kazi

September League

#1: KeyserSoze
#2: Altodevil
#3: RobinLFC
#4: Gloryhunter

Money has been paid out, congrats to everyone except JP77. As an aside, I will not be running this next year so hopefully someone else will organize it and I can focus all my efforts on once again finishing higher than jp.

JP77

Money League

#1: Zen
#2: Eboue
#3: JP77
#4: JJ12

August League

#1: Carolina Red
#2: Freeurmind
#3: Gloryhunter
#4: Kazi

September League

#1: KeyserSoze
#2: Altodevil
#3: RobinLFC
#4: Gloryhunter

Money has been paid out, congrats to everyone except JP77. As an aside, I will not be running this next year so hopefully someone else will organize it and I can focus all my efforts on once again finishing higher than jp.
Love you too mate, merry christmas and thank you again for running this.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Beat Rado by 0.5 to avoid last place after I had one of the highest regular season point totals :lol:
Funny how this happened in all my leagues. High points total, barely missed out on playoffs in all of them and in the sacko matchup in all 3 (avoided the loss in 2 of them).

Thanks for running it @Eboue