2018 Sheep Draft

Skizzo

btw, @Skizzo how many players are we picking, didn't see it in the OP? And any special rules on picking a keeper before X round?
Im leaving the keeper selections open this time for a bit of flexibility and letting the managers strategize. I think with the criteria we have, it’ll be 14 players. There’s a couple of rounds that include multiple picks.

Round 1 Pick 2

Skizzo

4. P-Nut0712 - FAIL (Already picked)
5. Michaelf - PASS
6. Indnyc - FAIL (Already picked)
8. MJJ - FAIL (Already picked)
10. Don Alfredo - PASS
11. harms - PASS
12. Moby - PASS
14. Himannv - PASS
15. Onenil - PASS
16. Ecstatic - PASS

Block Lists: Marco Van Basten, Frank Rijkaard, Luis Ronaldo, Franco Baresi

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Its pretty much a free pick round so would be a nice surprise if someone got a sheep :D

Enigma_87

You know who
Its pretty much a free pick round so would be a nice surprise if someone got a sheep :D
2nd round is like that as there were only 4 blocks and 6 picks.

3rd pick could be tricky with 13 players already picked. Someone could get a sheep.

I guess most would go big as it's pretty early.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yeah loads of options this criteria will be pure bad luck if someone gets a sheep.

Deleted member 101472

Probably 4 of the 5 best available players with this criteria got blocked

Deleted member 101472

then your research is crap as there is more then 5 standout players....
I had at least 30. And baresi, Ronaldo, Van Basten and Rijkaard were in my top 5, based on personal preference and draft impact. Safe to say that the GOAT number 9, DM and CB are blocked

Šjor Bepo

I had at least 30. And baresi, Ronaldo, Van Basten and Rijkaard were in my top 5, based on personal preference and draft impact. Safe to say that the GOAT number 9, DM and CB are blocked
of course, but you also have at least 5 others that are GOAT level in their positions(not including keepers).

Deleted member 101472

of course, but you also have at least 5 others that are GOAT level in their positions(not including keepers).
Yes. You do. My original comment was that 4 out of the top 5 available picks for the criteria have been blocked. Why are you always such a bellend to me? :(

Šjor Bepo

Yes. You do. My original comment was that 4 out of the top 5 available picks for the criteria have been blocked. Why are you always such a bellend to me? :(
because i love you:angel: