2018 Sheep Draft

Skizzo

I blocked Pele and Ronaldo in first round, then I picked Pele in second and blocked Ronaldo and van Basten

Who blocked Thuram? Did Skizzo feck up and Thuram is mine after all?
:lol:

I did feck up. I had you down for a pass fail the first round, but had them the wrong way around.

Thuram should have been your pass the first round, Pele the second round.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
SF squads

2. 2mufc0 -
1) A. Nesta 2) S. Effenberg 3) H. Stoichkov 4) E. Gerets 5) A. Shevchenko 6) V. Voronin 7) D. De Gea 8) J. Sancho 9) Didi 10) R. Ayala 11) A. Robben 12) Kavaia Rawaqa 13) D. Alaba 14) I. Casillas 15) P. Evra 16) C. Seedorf 17) E. Figueroa 18) Garrincha

3. Enigma_87/TRV -
1) G. Scirea 2) Z. Zidane 3) N. Santos 4) R. Dominguez 5) P. Cocu 6) F. Puskas 7) D. Mackay 8) C. Maldini 9) J. Greaves 10) M. Preud'homme 11) C. Gentile 12) Y. Toure 13) Jorginho 14) G. Buchwald 15) K.H. Forster 16) Amancio 17) G. Best 18) J. Neeskens

6. Indnyc -
1) J. Kohler 2) G. Bergomi 3) F. Beckenbauer 4) P. Keizer 5) F. Lampard 6) S. Kocsis 7) J. Johnstone 8) B. Lennox 9) G. Netzer 10) S. Given 11) A. Cole 12) S. Muntari 13) G. Souness 14) F. Tancredi 15) Z. Czibor 16) A. Haan 17) M. Desailly 18) K.H. Rummenigge

10. Don Alfredo -
1) R. Carvalho 2) A. Iniesta 3) R. Krol 4) P. Artola 5) L. Modric 6) B. Conti 7) M. Reus 8) A. Laporte 9) G. Batistuta 10) V. Kompany 11) V. Bezsonov 12) J. Campos 13) A. Vidal 14) J. Mascherano 15) R. Rosato 16) A. Demyanenko 17) L. Thuram 18) Pele

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
Ha! I knew you wanted Rijkaard so blocked him!

My next block was between Muller/Ronaldo/Van Basten and chose Ronaldo..

I thought about going for Maradona but didn’t want to drop Netzer
You blocked him in Round-1 also?

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Monday OK?
Monday is okay if we can't find another day. I tend to think voter's participation is going to be at an All-Time low because of everyone celebrating new year's and the inevitable hangover the next day. What do you think?

I can do pretty much every day starting from tomorrow

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Monday is okay if we can't find another day. I tend to think voter's participation is going to be at an All-Time low because of everyone celebrating new year's and the inevitable hangover the next day. What do you think?

I can do pretty much every day starting from tomorrow
Let's do Friday then mate.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
@Enigma_87 @The Red Viper i've sent my write up to Skizzo and Pat. Feel free to start whenever :)

P.S. Happy New Year
Happy new year mate :)

Will send it overnight and in time with the kick off tomorrow.
Not sure how much I'll be around tomorrow day-time but if Enigma is able to get his write up sent soon I could start the match thread tonight if that suits you both?

Enigma_87

You know who
Not sure how much I'll be around tomorrow day-time but if Enigma is able to get his write up sent soon I could start the match thread tonight if that suits you both?
tomorrow noonish works for me better tbh.

I'll send it to harms and Edgar just in case.

Indnyc

You can start whenever Enigma is ready.. I’ll forward mine to Edgar and harms as well in case they are around

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@Don Alfredo I can probably do my writeup tonight and start the game tomorrow if you're OK with that?