2019 NFL Fantasy League

What is the best time to hold the draft?

• Total voters

Hephaestus

Yeah that's against me, was having a good week scoring but Winston being awful and a combined 1pt from my defence and kicker hasn't helped.

Still hopeful Hopkins will pull it out of the bag for me though!
Think that qualifies as pulling it out the bag! Not even close in the end.

Mighty Boosh

Think that qualifies as pulling it out the bag! Not even close in the end.
He really is a brilliant player, enjoyed watching him last night. Probably the best WR in the league for me at this stage I think!

Good matchup though, should be plenty of waiver wire activity this week anyway with plenty of injuries

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Yh sorry I was looking at the boxscores at the top of the page which obviously are wrong. One of the many reasons why ESPN fantasy is hot garbage.
Yeah I don't like it either, way better apps and sites available to host fantasy leagues with better overview and more custom options.
I think fym was the #2 top scorer end of Sunday's matches. He didn't have anyone playing Monday, so many teams overtook him later. Don't think there's any glitch in ESPN site/app.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What time are waivers cleared? Shouldn't it be around 4am EST?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I'm looking to trade away Damien Williams for a WR - PM me if you're interested.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@Hephaestus gonna be a tight one tonight - You need to make up 10 points with Landry against the Browns D/ST. Could go either way.

Really celebrated Kupp's TD being called back last night :D

JP77

Fantasy can be so reliant on fixtures. Another good week for me yet I'm once again up against somebody scoring an insane points total. Can't seem to catch a break right now.

GloryHunter07

Fantasy can be so reliant on fixtures. Another good week for me yet I'm once again up against somebody scoring an insane points total. Can't seem to catch a break right now.
It can be cruel, should even itself up over the season though.

Hephaestus

@Hephaestus gonna be a tight one tonight - You need to make up 10 points with Landry against the Browns D/ST. Could go either way.

Really celebrated Kupp's TD being called back last night :D
I celebrated it as well because feck the Rams :lol:

Reckon you've probably got it, Jets wont score many against the Browns and Landry has to compete with OBJ for targets so his ceiling won't be that high. Serves me right for being too cute with the running backs, thought Lindsay might have another meh game against the good Bears defence (which he did) so gambled on Latavius Murray instead. 7 yards total. I'm a fecking idiot.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@freeurmind 6.4 points needed from Allen Robinson to beat you tonight... Should be doable!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, figured you might not have enjoyed it as much as I did! I'd scored 107 the previous week so was starting to worry about my team, less worried now.
It certainly helps if you almost match your opponent's score with your QB and two WRs :D

Hephaestus

It certainly helps if you almost match your opponent's score with your QB and two WRs :D
I feel like that does give you a good chance of winning :lol:

RB2 got 29 points as well, Zeke let the side down though, bloody scrub...

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@Hephaestus with a colossal 451 points through 3 weeks yet you're 1-2..

@JP77 even worse, 4th in points scored yet 0-3 :nervous:

Hephaestus

Do ESPN correct scores if there's a mistake? Cos Zuerlein's been given both of the field goal attempts from the same drive, one of which was obviously taken off the scoreboard.

Yeah, I'm a snitch :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@Mighty Boosh good win, congrats! Really pissed at myself, took out Corey Davis for Melvin Gordon but that was clearly an optimistic play :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I don't know who dropped Dorsett but thanks for that :cool:

Team looking good with Gordon coming back now.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I'm looking for a WR for Damien Williams and/or Aaron Jones if anyone's interested.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Did not expect 188 points this week!
I have 3 players with over 40 points, hadn't seen that before :lol: Even though fecking Aaron Jones made me lose my matchup in my home league, 4 fecking TDs.

Meanwhile @backofthenet is out there winning with 85 points which would have made him lose to literally anyone in the league bar his current opponent :D